Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

I love this show...But

-Racha- IF-Dazzler
-Racha-
-Racha-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Selam everyone...

I love this show...the story line...the different characters and all...BUT their are two things annoying the hell out of me:

1/the pace is painfully slowD'oh ...I mean for god's sake...How long can they stretch a scene???...for them to show something they have to kill the essence of the scene...Like today: when Aarti was about to put her hands in that thing...did she have to look left and right like she is crossing a road??!! I mean she was asked to put her hands in that color..not a big deal why all scared and hesitant??...and when she put her hands next to Aarpita's they should have only showed a close up of Gayatri and Yash the rest they should have cpatured their reaction in one frame..Also,They could have skipped a lot of unnecessary scenes such as: Mansi constantly filling Aarti's eyes with bad thoughts...we understood she has a dirty mind..now please get on with it...and how on earth didnt Yash hear her talking to him in the car????...she was inches away.

2/The misleading precaps: Ufff...how many times are they gonna use this trick???...This thechnique is becoming boring

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrecoolmaanrosy95adigaagSiddu246BinKuchKahe.ReallyCoolwestindiangafulu14

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Hey Walekum as salamTongue

Dear I completely agree with you...I really love this show but the pace is just killing it. I really thought after the wedding it would start picking up but after today's episode ..oh my god..I literally yelled at the screen and said come on already.. I dont really understand why today they should Aarti so hesitant and slow in putting her hand in the red paint. I understand everything is new for her but you dont have to over dramatize her putting her hand in the red paintD'oh.

And I also found it so odd that he didn't hear her in the car..How is that possibleConfused..she wasn't even speaking so low or whispering. Whatever I am going to let that go since I know they need this for story and drama factor so they will drag it. And I believe the camera angles could have just been a bit better for when they showed Aarti put her hand print on. Would have had a better effect on the whole scene.

But I do have to say today's episode was a great one minus the pace. I loved the whole ruksati/bidai scene.. they always make me emotional even if they are fake..Lol.. and I loved the part where Yash reaches his hand out wanting to stop Aarti from doing it. Finally we got to see Yash do something besides be a statue.. Both KS and GC were fab in the scenes. Extremely expressive through the expressions and eyesClap.

Oh and dear...those precaps..never go on them...they are just for trp sakes..nothing else.. I stopped caring for them long agoSmile..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosy95-Racha-

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
That's what even I felt today...My mom commented as well like what is going on for the past 10 mins...They are just staring at each other though she loved the last part...I know even DABH is on similar lines but the time slot of both these shows are different...This being a 10:30 pm show...when obviously people are preparing themselves to sleep...such a pace of the show can eat the TRPs..I mean people might just loose interest...I loved the episode in bits and pieces though...The CVs need to buck up fast as there is stiff competition in this timeslot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosy95-Racha-

-Racha- IF-Dazzler
-Racha-
-Racha-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Hey Walekum as salamTongue

Dear I completely agree with you...I really love this show but the pace is just killing it. I really thought after the wedding it would start picking up but after today's episode ..oh my god..I literally yelled at the screen and said come on already.. I dont really understand why today they should Aarti so hesitant and slow in putting her hand in the red paint. I understand everything is new for her but you dont have to over dramatize her putting her hand in the red paintD'oh.

I fast-forwarded everything to the actual 'Action'...The actual episode without the stretching and slow motion is barely 15 minutes...They could have ended this episode on Yash and Aarti taken to their room...or eneded it on Yash entering the room and Aarti scared.

What counfused me is why everything is new for her????...I am not indian so I dont understand if not all have the same rituals...why did she have to be explained about the ritual??...she was married before..she should be aware of this...and not just because she was married...she is indian, right???...I mean I am not indian and I know about all these stuff...why did she look confused when she saw Gayatri with that tray??

And I also found it so odd that he didn't hear her in the car..How is that possibleConfused..she wasn't even speaking so low or whispering. Whatever I am going to let that go since I know they need this for story and drama factor so they will drag it. And I believe the camera angles could have just been a bit better for when they showed Aarti put her hand print on. Would have had a better effect on the whole scene.

Exactly...It was completely out of logic..or is Yash deaf too besides being mute.they could have done without that scene,...fine u dont want her to say the truth or talk to him...just keep her silent in the car...I just hope they dont kepp doing this stuff...we all know by now that the truth wont be told by Aarti...atleast not now...not anytime soon.

But I do have to say today's episode was a great one minus the pace. I loved the whole ruksati/bidai scene.. they always make me emotional even if they are fake..Lol.. and I loved the part where Yash reaches his hand out wanting to stop Aarti from doing it. Finally we got to see Yash do something besides be a statue.. Both KS and GC were fab in the scenes. Extremely expressive through the expressions and eyesClap.

The episode was great...everything is great in this show...only the pace is a big turn off...They are almost reaching episode 50 and the leads havent even had a proper conversation...I am so happy for Gurmeet he gets paid doing NOTHING.

Oh and dear...those precaps..never go on them...they are just for trp sakes..nothing else.. I stopped caring for them long agoSmile..

My reaction whenever I watch  a precap these days...is (It would have been a great Precap had it been realErmm)...I mean all their trailers are not what they seem 

Edited by -Racha- - 06 April 2012 at 9:31pm
-Racha- IF-Dazzler
-Racha-
-Racha-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adigaag

That's what even I felt today...My mom commented as well like what is going on for the past 10 mins...They are just staring at each other though she loved the last part...I know even DABH is on similar lines but the time slot of both these shows are different...This being a 10:30 pm show...when obviously people are preparing themselves to sleep...such a pace of the show can eat the TRPs..I mean people might just loose interest...I loved the episode in bits and pieces though...The CVs need to buck up fast as there is stiff competition in this timeslot

I bet they are gonna stare some more on Monday Sleepy...In my time the show is at 18:00 and it makes want to sleep this early ehhehe...but they will lose Trps this way...It is moving at snail speed...
gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
agree with u,
but sali jiju ka dram to hona chhahihai ne
then jiju kn well sali kaisi h
ai
ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Oh yaa pace of show is in slow motion, few scenes dnt even make sense why they were shot alsoConfused In car when Aarti was trying to talk n Yash being phased out was v weird!!! N that putting print on wall scene too took so much time n inbetween Ansh ka susu track LOL This is PV so Aarti should not b situation to b told every single thing like she doent know!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosy95

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index