Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#235 ~EkMainAurEkTu<3 (Page 114)

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover


Basss ROFL
 
i wanted to say same cause this is going no wereROFLROFLROFL

kutti ROFLROFLROFL waise hw do u njoy emo spammingROFLROFLROFL its so wierd ROFLROFL
 
i dont like spamming at allROFLROFLROFL...but its better then talking to myself naROFLROFLROFL and waise i dont know what to talk to myself so i send emo and check other stuff on other sitesROFLROFLROFLya watch tv and keep posting emoROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by anjananazir

 
i heard she will come back on colorsROFLROFLROFL meri [huti kismaat i dont have colorsROFLROFLROFL

haila ROFLROFLROFL in sa no colors also ROFLROFLROFL
 
we then have to watch net peROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

ahaa i see ROFLROFLROFL u obsessed bitch  ROFLROFLROFL

kameeni how many parties ROFLROFLROFL we had awesum food ROFLROFL bt poor baby jst watched us hogging kya pointROFLROFL mum said for zidanes bday chicken tikka and fries and coke ROFLROFLROFL and burger bt bechara jst looked ROFLROFL
 
 
I am not haanROFLROFLROFL its just a nice songROFLROFL
 
aaaw poor kid i feel bad haanROFLROFLROFL what he ateEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
\

baby food ROFLROFLROFL and milk maybe ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjananazir

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

ahaa i see ROFLROFLROFL u obsessed bitch  ROFLROFLROFL

kameeni how many parties ROFLROFLROFL we had awesum food ROFLROFL bt poor baby jst watched us hogging kya pointROFLROFL mum said for zidanes bday chicken tikka and fries and coke ROFLROFLROFL and burger bt bechara jst looked ROFLROFL
 
 
I am not haanROFLROFLROFL its just a nice songROFLROFL
 
aaaw poor kid i feel bad haanROFLROFLROFL what he ateEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
\

baby food ROFLROFLROFL and milk maybe ROFLROFL
 
aaaw poor golu thats not  fair haan uske naal u guys had fries chicken tikka and poor golu jiska bday he is having baby food and milkCryCryROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by anjananazir

 
i heard she will come back on colorsROFLROFLROFL meri [huti kismaat i dont have colorsROFLROFLROFL

haila ROFLROFLROFL in sa no colors also ROFLROFLROFL
 
we then have to watch net peROFLROFLROFL


i dont think il watch then ROFLROFLROFL unless story is very catchy ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjananazir

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by anjananazir

 
i heard she will come back on colorsROFLROFLROFL meri [huti kismaat i dont have colorsROFLROFLROFL

haila ROFLROFLROFL in sa no colors also ROFLROFLROFL
 
we then have to watch net peROFLROFLROFL


i dont think il watch then ROFLROFLROFL unless story is very catchy ROFLROFLROFL
 
i will try to watch for drashtiROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover


kutti ROFLROFLROFL waise hw do u njoy emo spammingROFLROFLROFL its so wierd ROFLROFL
 
i dont like spamming at allROFLROFLROFL...but its better then talking to myself naROFLROFLROFL and waise i dont know what to talk to myself so i send emo and check other stuff on other sitesROFLROFLROFLya watch tv and keep posting emoROFLROFLROFL

haila kameeni ROFLROFL talk to urself i wanna see ROFLROFL

ahaa gud idea che ROFL che che ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjananazir

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 56983

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
im here haan ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjananazirNadz_YuNalover

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
YuNa's Love Island #74 Next Island pg.1~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1203   Views: 35316

KaJen.xoxo 1203 35316 05 July 2010 at 1:41pm by suj01
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#66 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1208   Views: 35551

KaJen.xoxo 1208 35551 03 June 2010 at 1:11pm by suj01
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#65 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1202   Views: 37055

KaJen.xoxo 1202 37055 29 May 2010 at 5:55pm by flamingo_aries
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#64 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1183   Views: 35541

KaJen.xoxo 1183 35541 27 May 2010 at 1:00am by Nadz_YuNalover
(*YuNa's Love Island.*)#63 Next Island Pg.1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 1201   Views: 46429

KaJen.xoxo 1201 46429 25 May 2010 at 2:35pm by Nadz_YuNalover

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index