Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Logic that follows emotions... (Page 7)

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Sari, I think the reflections with Shyam will increase now. At least I hope they will. I want that feisty Khushi back who will hurt him for trying to touch her, the same one who threw tea on Arnav. She needs to fight Shyam a couple of more times for him to lose it and slip and Arnav to see the truth in front of him. I'd really not like a "knight in shining armor" approach to this track, I want a Khushi to fight for herself and for Arnav to see that and realize his love has always been right.

What I really liked about ASR lately  is he realizes right away he went too far and he really regrets it & wants to fix it. But it is a little too late for forgiveness to come that easily for Khushi. She has a reached a point where she has taken enough crap & is in no mood for more.

She had the "what now" look when he stopped her from behind. It was almost like get ready for another session of punching. Yes, for now he is just missing his punching bagLOL He hasn't yet realized that she means everything to him. That will take some more time when she is proven innocent. For now, he is just guilty coz he knows he went too far. That in itself is a big deal for ASR's characterClap

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeashwink630purplenpinkspsharmiladocgirlshowstrucksugar_babedesigirl_18Zuzanasavvy05--sumana13--premparbat-Vee05--Sush-

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

HI everyone,

I must have "refreshed" my IF page god knows how many times since the evening waiting for your post.  Yes this site has become our daily pilgrimage.  May God fogive all our sins.

Am I  ready to forgive the sins comitted by the cvs lately. Not yet though continue to give them a few more chances.  They did redeem themselves a wee bit.

A much needed Calm and Quiet .  Just everyone needed by back off and move back into their corners. Enough of the hurt , accusations, blows & punches.  Time for reflection and much needed space  I am glad cvs recognized this and gave us a decent 20 mins.

I simply felt so sorry for ArHi.  Each hurting, each loving the other so much , each wanting to be loved by the other , each not giving into their pride. each believing that all love is lost ... Why can't it be so simple ?   A battle of the mind and the heart rages.  Why does he hate me so much and why does she not love me ? 

Khushi the girl being transformed into the "women" I want her to be.  Poignant & Dignified.  She seemed  defeated today as if has come to terms with the fact that she will never be loved by this man and she will never know why.  Felt like hugging her today to assure her that all will be good soon.

Arnie still holding on the memories of the few minutes  he witnessed on the terrace  and continues to reject any other fact presented to him.  Be careful what you wish for ODB ..today was just a preview of lost heaven .  Felt like hugging him as well to assure him that all will be good soon.

All in all a very meaingful and required episode.  I  liked the Shyam & Arnie scene today as well . Both men have their own game going on and I hope Arnie has an ace up his sleeve to outsmart this manipulative man. 

I hope the csv continue to keep this serious and mature tone in the coming days though it seems that Monday we are back to comedy with Khushi teaching kids every day between  7 - 9 pm 5 days a week Tongue  

Also Khushi's horrible r wig needs to go.  I feel like stretching my hand and pulling it off her head. Really looks obnoxious.   Hey Jamba what is the correct way to express it in fashion terminology ?

Have a great weekend folks and happy thoughts.

Ratna fantastic postClap..I can ditto you today...exactly felt the same!

Sush great post! I do hope that this intensity is maintained without being diluted by comedy.
I felt for both of them today...both yearning for love...today was just a trial for Arnie baby..he cannot live without her...it was confirmed...he will be like a fish without water if he loses kushi. Coming to that cannot wait to see her gone from his life after the 6 mths period...I want to see that tadap Day Dreaming

Shwets: Didnot see your post yesterday also..what happened jaanu!Hug

Mandy I too liked that scene where he immediately went to talk to kushi and clarified that he knows the truth but kushi didnt oblige..this is just what will happen when she learns the truth and leaves him

Sari excellent postClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePomme--Sari--desigirl_18--sumana13--premparbat.Mandy.-Sush-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

@Sari, I don't think Khushi feels there is anything she can do at this point about Shyam. I know there've been posts about how she could confide in her sister or Bua but that is not who Khushi is. Khushi is someone who keeps her troubles to herself no matter how hard her loved ones try to get her to open upto them, she would rather fake a smile and act like everything is ok.

The trust is being built when it comes to Arnav trusting Khushi but it is slipping on her side with good reason given his actions.

Mandy - Like I said confiding in anyone will not help. Until today I thought there was an outside chance she could confide in ASR. But him going hyper over a common pregnancy symptom was out of place & I am not sure he would be on her side.

For an internet savvy ASR who knew papaya is bad it was strange he didn't know women feel giddyConfused He may well accuse her of hiding it & then another MU over her motives. So its better he finds out that she is innocent.

But Khushi at least needs to have a plan. She did think about once before but they never continued with that thought. He lives in the same house & is getting bolder. Khushi never takes things lying down especially not from someone like Shyam whom she doesn't care for. Yes, she is mindful of her family being hurt but she at least needs to have a strategy. Ignoring isn't going to help for a psychopath and she know he is one especially with the response to her thappad challenge yest.

Shyam's motives are now clear; it's Khushi & money.  Today his tactics to find out about the key was weird. I am not sure ASR picked up on it. ASR knows he is kameena but not dangerousOuchThat angle probably will develop soon. Who is his next target? I think ASR!

True, she needs to come up with a plan before he strikes again.

The scene with Shyam was indeed weird, I hope Arnav gets suspicious before its too late. Both Khushi and Arnav need to be on guard as both have seen how bold he has become, to continue ignoring it would be extremely foolish on their parts.

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

@Jamba, I totally agree what I was expecting to happen and what ended up happening were entirely different but in a good way.
I too hope when the MU, a good amount of time is spent on Arnav repenting and going out of his way to win Khushi back.

Contrary to popular expectation - I DO NOT want to see ASR grovel, that would totally ruin his character for me. Yes, he has to repent for a good long while, but in ASR style...the CV's just need to use their brains and come up with something ingenious Big smile

I agree no groveling please! I am sure the CVs can find a way to keep him as ASR while winning Khushi back.

Originally posted by premparbat

@Mandy Khushi has NEVER confided in her family. All the times when Arnie was mean to her she never mentioned it to anyone. Also I an looking forward to the events and circumstances that will lead to the truth being revealed to Arnie. He needs to hear the truth from Khushi coz its only her who can confirm that she never loved Shyam at all else that image on the terrace will continue to haunt him .

That's what I meant, I can remember many times where Khushi lied to her family and never confided about what she was going through or really feeling. It is just how Khushi is but Sari is right she needs to come up with some way of dealing with Shyam because he is just getting more and more bold with his actions, who knows what he will do next

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 06 April 2012 at 10:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari---Sush-

sneaky-aj IF-Dazzler
sneaky-aj
sneaky-aj

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
loved today's epi too!!
CVs have really improved khushi's character...glad to see her being a little bit more mature

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
@ Sush: Was busy, so could not reply to your post...loved the episode and loved your post Big smile

@ Zu:  Hug
Did you miss me?! Tongue

Yesterday I was depressed after seeing yet another MU and  yet another fight...was not in the mood to post.
Liked today's episode...but felt very bad for Khushi - once when she is sad thinking how Arnav can be so caring and loving towards his sis, while is hateful towards her Cry  I was moved to tears...and the second time I felt bad was when she is hurt to hear Arnav say that he doesn't want to see her at work and how she has made his life hell in his bedroom...Cry Mean mean Arnie! Saying things that crush her heart and he does not even realize it.

I also liked the scene in which he is missing her terribly and touches the star hanging over her bedside.

Edited by sbk2 - 07 April 2012 at 12:13am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeashwink630SoShymitthoopremparbat--Sari--desigirl_18-Sush-ChitraF

-Smiles- IF-Dazzler
-Smiles-
-Smiles-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Great post!

-Sush-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Hi Sush! Great post as usual. I loved today's episode minus Payal and Mami scene. I wonder about Anjali, is she really that thick? Arnav is more concerned about her pregnancy than herself. For god's sake she is just pregnant and not dying! Loved the silent treatment, works wonders. Good for Khushi for her behaviour. Arnav says such hurtful things, any normal person would be hurt and heartbroken. He tells her he doesn't wanna see her, she avoids him. Serves him right being such a j&*+&@s!

-Sush-

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Angry
Originally posted by sbk2

@ Sush: Was busy, so could not reply to your post...loved the episode and loved your post Big smile

@ Zu:  Hug
Did you miss me?! Tongue

Yesterday I was depressed after seeing yet another MU and  yet another fight...was not in the mood to post.
Liked today's episode...but felt very bad for Khushi - once when she is sad thinking how Arnav can be so caring and loving towards his sis, while is hateful towards her Cry  I was moved to tears...and the second time I felt bad was when she is hurt to hear Arnav say that he doesn't want to see her at work and how she has made his life hell in his bedroom...Cry Mean mean Arnie! Saying things that crush her heart and he does not even realize it.

I also liked the scene in which he is missing her terribly and touches the star hanging over her bedside.

Shwets...missed you sweets...hugs

I was glad they Cleared the MU ..thanks to anji...yesterday the scene with Kushi was heart wrenching Cry Actually Arnie was trying to get her speak but guy has to realize he is hurting her in the process
His ego is a big road block in their love story Ouch

Hope the MU Gets cleared soon!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--sbk2-Sush--Namita-

Go to top