Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Logic that follows emotions... (Page 5)

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

@Sari, I don't think Khushi feels there is anything she can do at this point about Shyam. I know there've been posts about how she could confide in her sister or Bua but that is not who Khushi is. Khushi is someone who keeps her troubles to herself no matter how hard her loved ones try to get her to open upto them, she would rather fake a smile and act like everything is ok.

The trust is being built when it comes to Arnav trusting Khushi but it is slipping on her side with good reason given his actions.

Mandy - Like I said confiding in anyone will not help. Until today I thought there was an outside chance she could confide in ASR. But him going hyper over a common pregnancy symptom was out of place & I am not sure he would be on her side.

For an internet savvy ASR who knew papaya is bad it was strange he didn't know women feel giddyConfused He may well accuse her of hiding it & then another MU over her motives. So its better he finds out that she is innocent.

But Khushi at least needs to have a plan. She did think about once before but they never continued with that thought. He lives in the same house & is getting bolder. Khushi never takes things lying down especially not from someone like Shyam whom she doesn't care for. Yes, she is mindful of her family being hurt but she at least needs to have a strategy. Ignoring isn't going to help for a psychopath and she know he is one especially with the response to her thappad challenge yest.

Shyam's motives are now clear; it's Khushi & money.  Today his tactics to find out about the key was weird. I am not sure ASR picked up on it. ASR knows he is kameena but not dangerousOuchThat angle probably will develop soon. Who is his next target? I think ASR!

Edited by --Sari-- - 06 April 2012 at 8:20pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeSoShydocgirlshowstruckdesigirl_18--sumana13--premparbat.Mandy.-Vee05--Sush-

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Where exactly is the supposed "zabbardast twist" to come into play amidst all these possibilities?.  I have imagined all permutations and combinations for that and nothing comes to my mind as to what it could beSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommemitthoo--sumana13---Vee05--Sush-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Where exactly is the supposed "zabbardast twist" to come into play amidst all these possibilities?.  I have imagined all permutations and combinations for that and nothing comes to my mind as to what it could beSmile

I've wondered about it too Savvy and I don't get it! What could it be that Indian tv has never seen before????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---Sush-

SoShy Goldie
SoShy
SoShy

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
When do these CV's plan to change the bed spreads(Bedding) in Arnav's room? It's been the same for several weeks...

--sumana13---Sush-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SoShy

When do these CV's plan to change the bed spreads(Bedding) in Arnav's room? It's been the same for several weeks...

Anjali did ask Hariprakash to change it last week.

--sumana13---Sush-

SoShy Goldie
SoShy
SoShy

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vee05

SmileOh... I thought I saw half pink and half somethin else, the way Kushi did it, when she was tryin to irritatin ASR...

Edited by SoShy - 06 April 2012 at 8:56pm

--sumana13---Sush-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Tongue Oh... I thought I saw half pink and half somethin else, the way Kushi did it, when she was tryin to irritatin ASR...

Lol maybe he changed both? I am amazed no one has questioned the bedding situation yet.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SoShy--sumana13---Sush-

SoShy Goldie
SoShy
SoShy

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by savvy05

I've wondered about it too Savvy and I don't get it! What could it be that Indian tv has never seen before????

I wonder too...

--sumana13---Vee05-

Go to top