Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Logic that follows emotions... (Page 2)

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
I like ur view today Sush!

Check out my reply in my post for today! It's with the subject of 'the beginning of losing-symbolizations for 4/06/12'

Dunno how to post a link on a blackberry!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Supna9-Sush-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Today's episode what do I say about it...I really Loved everything about it.

- Khushi was phenomenal. She is hurt and shattered and is tired of this mind f**king from Arnie and has decided screw it he hates me and doesn't want to see me so be it so. Yup love can do that to you. Whatever makes him happy I will do because he hates me but I love him I will respect what he wants and six months later I will disappear! Clap I am ok with this adult mature thinking this character has developed in the last few days. I actually feel I am watching the beginning of the show her character is more consistent with her old character so I am happy.

- Arnie Arnie Arnie boy you are crazy! The good thing was 4 wardrobe changes and he's progressed from Rugby to Calvin Klein Jeans! Woohoo Armani Exchange will surely show up soon! He misses the girl...his wife...his soul mate...his heart beat...in 2 days he's so wrestles one can only imagine what happens after the six months is up! Day Dreaming 

-Anjali is an idiot! Total freaking idiot!Angry

-The Shyam thing confused me didn't he know the key was in Arnies wallet already? Like didn't he waste time looking for the wallet earlier this week or was that just my imagination? Confused

- this Prakash brother is fairly bold he actually speaks and asks questions too funny ROFL

- the SBB video shows a new outfit on Khushi! Maybe the PH won the Mega Million?LOL

Now the SATYANASH Moment:

-Anjali's chakkar bhagao medication is Digene!!! How is an antacid going to help her is beyond me but ok director you couldn't find a better packaged medicine?????ROFL

- that entire sequence with nani and temple was weird.Dead

What I loved Moment's:

- Arnie waking up and turning towards Khushi's side of the bed in the hope of a slight glance. Hai soo cute!Day Dreaming

-3 days in 1 episode this is a new thing for these folks.Dancing

- 4 wardrobe changes for Arnie woohoo!Party

-the background score was fantastic and fitting today.

Now onto waiting for Monday!!!!! And obviously enjoying this weekend TongueI am actually kinda excited about what comes ahead it'll move and the TRP fall wasperfectly timed to give the CVs a nice little hit on the head and shakeup to get this moving.

Lady Universe this is what the show needs to be like! Btw the yard is blue but just outside the main door they have green carpet I give up with these ppl!

Sari and Jamba you 2 have me in splits! Completely hilarious and I agree Payal is good for nothing in this show! Both these sisters Payal and Anjali will take this couple's situation to hell and beyond I am convinced now! Sari i did think the same thing about Khushi's outfit and the bakeri's outfit! It was kinda weirdly cute hehe. 

Edited by vee05 - 06 April 2012 at 8:19pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePomme4kdramaDosearshe81nikkiaprilYellowBootsSahana2huny.thebestspsharmilaSoShyrwishka17docgirlRag1nisavvy05Kishmish-Jamba-desigirl_18--Sari----sumana13--ZuzanapremparbatSupna9.Mandy.pinky_blueskiessbk2-Sush-Newbiesoapfan

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Sush:

the more posts i am reading and more i watch todays episode..i am not liking this silent khushi..i can't see her pain..Dont know what happen to me..

I am all teary since afternoon..Arnie really spoke hard words to her..He is digging his own grave!!! I have fear that once khushi is gone out of his life, her heart will turn stoneConfused 
I am really hoping that CVs will show his redemption for 3 months..If khushi gives in easily than it will be no good!!!
Still Arnie's EGO is at same place..

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

4kdramaDoseAvneilholicSahana2SoShydocgirlshowstruck-Jamba-premparbatSupna9--sumana13----Sari--desigirl_18Zuzana-monalisa-.Mandy.-Sush-sbk2-Vee05-

Shravani_21 Senior Member
Shravani_21
Shravani_21

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Hi Sush and Spice girls,

I am so happy to see the changes CV's has implemented. Such a good episode in a sequence. This is the Kushi who made me fall in love with. And the symbolism they showed her removing the colors(clothes)  from his life was too good. If he misses her at this rate, what happens when he learns the truth? Loved Sarun's acting today.

Now i guess CV's will bring her chirpiness back and her never say never ideology as well as her search for happiness in the worst case back. So all the family is with Kushi and Arni just watching it and getting confused more and more.

Sush as i said, in one of my earlier posts, Arnie is going to loose the battle worst, and Kushi becomes the first winner, in this trio(shyam, Kushi and Arnav) fight.

PS. The background music is too good, it added the complete essence which is required for the situation. The painful Rabbavae is so soothing to hear and feel the pain in them.

Edited by Shravani_21 - 06 April 2012 at 7:22pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeDoseAvneilholichuny.thebestSoShyspsharmiladocgirlKishmish--Sari--savvy05--sumana13---Jamba-premparbatSupna9showstruckZuzana.Mandy.-Sush-Newbiesoapfansbk2

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Liked all about it today. All of it. Khushi noticing how it's just her who does not mean anything to him, heart breaking but this kind of treatment will turn Arnav's repentance into viewer's treat. Throwing her out of the room does not do that. khushi keep it up. Your ignorance bothers him the most!!

Another thing I liked was 2 days passed in 20 mins. Only means 6 months will be shorter in IPK world.

HP changed again, the last one was better.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeDoseSahana2AvneilholicSoShyrwishka17docgirl--sumana13--Supna9Zuzana-Jamba-savvy05--Sari--.Mandy.-Sush-sbk2

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Best part of today; we traveled through time faster than we normally doClap Goodies in the Easter basket- ASR in change of clothes 3times & a near shaveDancing Onto mission no-gel hair...The greasy mess is as bad Khushi's hair extension w/those ugly clips. Nope, I haven't taken over Jamba's wardrobe critique; she still has the jobLOL

Aw Sari - happy to have you jump in anytime Hug

They really do make a cute picture but enough talk with mutton...Give her real friend!

Couldn't. Agree. More. Wasn't the whole concept of sisters getting married to brothers so that KSR would have a friend in need?

On second thought, scratch that. Laxmi is still the better option LOL

Originally posted by savvy05

One more good episode, what a nice way to end a good week in IPK. @Jamba your musings for episode 225 were spot on and the  CV's did good.

I guess asking for the MU to start clearing was too much to expect Tongue

Originally posted by -Sush-

Second episode in a row that I liked...The biggest reason...that the maturity in Khushi's character that CVs have recently stumbled upon seems to be here to stay

Sush - I'm guessing you didn't see the spoiler that I did? Wink

Edited by jamba111 - 06 April 2012 at 7:11pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Dosedocgirlsavvy05--Sari----sumana13--lara3110premparbatSupna9-Vee05--Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jamba111

Originally posted by --Sari--

Best part of today; we traveled through time faster than we normally doClap Goodies in the Easter basket- ASR in change of clothes 3times & a near shaveDancing Onto mission no-gel hair...The greasy mess is as bad Khushi's hair extension w/those ugly clips. Nope, I haven't taken over Jamba's wardrobe critique; she still has the jobLOL

Aw Sari - happy to have you jump in anytime Hug

They really do make a cute picture but enough talk with mutton...Give her real friend!

Couldn't. Agree. More. Wasn't the whole concept of sisters getting married to brothers so that KSR would have a friend in need?

On second thought, scratch that. Laxmi is still the better option LOL

Payals' character is totally useless so far...Other than being used as an excuse for Arnie to threten Khushi into marrying him...and the first MU that her marriage created...she has served no purpose so far...

Loved Arnies looks today...The hair was well groomed and so were the facial hair...It is frustrating to see Khushi's wardrobe and styling...could someone had done a worse job?
That is not even expensive to fix...Why can't they just do it? 

What spoiler Jamba? I have been off the IF pretty much the whole day today...

Edited by -Sush- - 06 April 2012 at 7:13pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SoShydocgirldesigirl_18--sumana13--lara3110premparbatSupna9-Vee05-

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
LOL @Jamba, as you mentioned they need more scenes for Arnav to remember how badly he treated Khushi so.. no I dont think the MU is going to completely clear any time soon .  I also think we are going to have quite few scenes of him regretting some of the smaller impact mistakes - like the prize rejecting and the medicine outing for him to begin the questioning of the MU.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeAvneilholicSoShydocgirl--sumana13--Supna9-Jamba--Sush-

Go to top