Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Logic that follows emotions... (Page 11)

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Hahaha Sush, I love your dedication to Sanya's costume. I think, its done on purpose, because the clothes she wears now have improved as opposed to the ones she wore before she got married. I think once she's fully accepted into the relationship, her clothes will get better. I don't know how that logic fits, but I think Arnav will have something to do with it. He does owe her a lehenga and a "gotte wali sari"... I'd love to see them go out on a shopping date... ohhh that'll be perfect, they can both get new wardrobes. I'm in India in the summer,  I don't mind stopping by the sets and aiding them CV's ;)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl-Jamba--Sush--Vee05-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys...so many wonderful posts...that I did not have a chance to write anything about...I will now attempt to do as many as I can ...

Shastra...I feel for KHushi as well girl...but I would rather see the CVs dealing with the hurt part than ignoring it...

Savvy...yes ...I is is hurtful enough to see ARnie being so harsh to KHushi but what is even more hurtful is that his hate is so personal ...against Khushi...no comfort in saying he is just incapable of love...

Mandy I think ARnie does not know what he wants with KHushi...he asks her to obey her...but when she does ...he does not like it...He is confused...

Areeba... Read your post on symbolism...it was. Wonderfully written...

Shravani...hard to see how KHushi will be the winner...so far she is losing everything...even her spirit at times...

Showstruck totally agree with you about this being better than throwing her ou of the room...which sucked BIG TIME from every possible angle...

will write more...

Soshy...ARnie has to realize he loves her despite the MU...the love has to be stronger than the stupid MU...that's what is missing right now...The rabba ve that I and Savvy loved and most everyone hated...reminded me that the love is stronger...I hope they develop that angle beyond that RV...which did not communicate to most viewers any way...

Edited by -Sush- - 09 April 2012 at 11:10am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommespsharmilaSoShydocgirl-Jamba-savvy05premparbatDiamondLife

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Contd...

Sahana...the 250th episode is coming up ...so is the one year anniversary...so good reasons to think MU will be cleared by then...Some time in May ...

Ratna... I am with you...feeling sorry for both KHushi and ARnie...unlike the throwing out of the room sequence ...this time I am not mad at ARnie...but just wish it could be better...for him...this is more real...more of something I can relate to...

Will write more...

OK...just read Shastras next post again...and you did remind us of the one year anniversary and some significant milestones ahead...

nikkiapril...saving Khushis character is the best step by CV sin the recent days...do they maintain it in the coming week is the il ion dollar question...

@purple pink...I agree...With you...even though there was hurt the characters stayed true o the character and also did not forget what binds them...so this was well done
sugar love your prediction that KHushi being happy awa from ARnie should bother him... That would be very nice...

Edited by -Sush- - 08 April 2012 at 7:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SoShydocgirl-Jamba-

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Hiya Sush, lazy Sunday evening out here and it is back to work reality tomorrow!

Over the weekend I was catching up on some of the posts in IF and needless to say we have some wonderful writers out here. One of the posts that I really enjoyed is an OS piece written by @mommmia. It is about Khushi being wooed by Arnav. I always was thinking about that plot as part of Arnav's RTR and it was really nice to see this OS in that regard. That girl really deserves to be wooed and treated well (albeit  late) and I hope we get to see some of these play out in IPK

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2922605&PID=55498433&#55498433

Sri

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl-Jamba--Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Contd

Sheila...you are a tough one to please...but I think I Know what you mean...the element of surprise is always a good thing for a story...

Rag1ni...Yup...the shyam thread thing was so nothing like many of his other clues are...Daljeet should have an issue with this much dumbness for ANjs character...

Sri...thanks for the OS link...I try not to read fantasy..., raises expectations...and usually leads to disappointment with the real track... Big smile

Edited by -Sush- - 08 April 2012 at 7:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl-Jamba-

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
hola sush and anyone else peeking in with sunday evening blues Unhappy . Trying to finish up some notes I need for work tom morning and of course I find ways to procrastinate by showing up at the forum. Big smile

A quick look see at the thread titles seems to suggest some spoiler action this week - didn't stop to check deets, I try not to get caught up in what lies ahead. For the same reason that I tend not read FF. Like you Sush, I feel like it raises expectations ---- prefer to take the story as it is being told. 

Sush, I was thinking about my reactions to Friday's epi... it came as a bit of a surprise to me, coz the epi did pave the way for the story ahead. Of course I'm bloody minded and tough to please so maybe it shouldn't come as a surprise! Wink  . That said, ever since the wedding happened though somehow the story doesn't seem quite as appealing to me. 

There was something about the early epis right down to the big terrace scene  that was charming and interesting in the way the ArHi relationship was developed - two strong minded stubborn individuals absolutely convinced that each was right overtaken by an attraction that they struggled to understand but couldn't escape. He was brutal emotionally (the physical cruelty I always hated and never saw the reason for in the story; the plot didn't need it!) and she was an annoying, interfering ninny who couldn't keep her nose out of his business. But when when he looked at her you could see his vulnerability and she was his sunshine and lightness. Subtle it was not but  it was complex and fun and had a sort of irresistible appeal. 

Then the big reveal with Shyam happened and everything seemed to go downhill - Khushi became a sort of martyr, cruelly imposed upon, abused and trampled on. ASR became the bitter perpetrator of pain and cruetly. Somehow the balance that existed  between where they were both responsible for the way the relationship seesawed disappeared. It's so loaded in Khushi's favor in terms of goodness and so much against ASR. I guess that's been killing the fun for me a bit - I liked the balance and the ambiguity in terms of whose door to lay the blame. 

So last Friday comes the epi where they set up a host of plot points for the future, and somehow it hits an even lower pitch for me. There's no fizz, no excitement - it feels absolutely flat. Oh well, I wonder if the highs the show hit earlier emotionally and in terms of interest are it and I won't sense that again. Now the IPL has begun and that spells doom for all other entertainment, so I'm wondering of the misunderstanding will get dragged on until the end of May when the IPL ends and it's safe to unveil new twists in the story in a bid for ratings glory. Let's see... Now I guess I absolutely must get my notes done! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeSoShy-Jamba--Sush--Vee05-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Sheila ...I think I can understand where you are coming from...   Felt the same until a point about Arnie really going to the bad side...and KHushi being the martyr...That wasn't too great...when I thought Arnie crossed the line of being decent...

But after they cut the outside sleeping crap...my anger towards ARnie disappeared... Think now they are back to personality clashes and ego clashes...ARnie wanted to apologize but in his egotistic manner ...which didn't work...Yes...they still have him very dark...and unreasonable at times...but his reactions are not offensive...to me any more...they are a result of his personality...   

He has become a beast one can still LOVE.    

Edited by -Sush- - 08 April 2012 at 7:47pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommepurplenpinkSoShydocgirl-Jamba--Vee05-

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

hola sush and anyone else peeking in with sunday evening blues Unhappy . Trying to finish up some notes I need for work tom morning and of course I find ways to procrastinate by showing up at the forum. Big smile

Sheila - the notes will take care of themselves - Sunday evening calls for an IF break! (Yeah, I know - I'm a terrible influence Embarrassed)

There was something about the early epis right down to the big terrace scene  that was charming and interesting in the way the ArHi relationship was developed - two strong minded stubborn individuals absolutely convinced that each was right overtaken by an attraction that they struggled to understand but couldn't escape. 

You nailed it. These two never needed a third party to assist or destroy their budding relationship. That's why it clicked - there was never any interference, and it was just about two people finding their way toward each other and stumbling a lot along the way. This whole MU takes it down several notches to dusted off, reused cliche. Confused

Now I guess I absolutely must get my notes done! 

Yeah, right - good luck with that! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SoShydocgirl-Sush--Vee05-

Go to top