Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

awww Khushi wants love :D

Miracle_lover Senior Member
Miracle_lover
Miracle_lover

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Hiii everyone !! Big smile
Ok I just saw the episode right now and the first thing that came to my mind was did anyone else think that khushi was feeling little jealous of Anjali today cuz she receives so much love from Arnav ? or maybe she is starting to have expectations from Arnav as a wife now ?Smile  You know when Arnav was taking care of his di and she was thinking how can the same person give someone so much love and leave so much hated for me CryThat part made me soo upset I really felt bad for Khushi Cry  I believe now that she feels jealous of the situation that Arnav gives so much love to his sister, she wants LOVE FRoM him too... sooo cute !! Big smile

On happy note keep up the silent treatment khushi !!Clap Arnav needs to know that his a human being not GOD !! Angry

Edited by Miracle_lover - 07 April 2012 at 9:53am

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889kuc1407shubhamwalia0ankiLuvrobbieREEArnavKiKhushimarrtykitkatkimjyoti_light29isspyaarheenaqaziipkkndfan25mskdscsskaug25CrazySaRunian_Janki_s_mgMountainbreeze7hundalnataliahLucifer16Sumaiya27EverydayCloudarhifandebiMeena1428shanu.amiDeeps_SPrasanna_dhanuAKozAshavifascinationTeleFanstarplus31cpervaizQtnNottizobsheh-medz-mirnaliniPremeer_Mayursun2011geetmaanluvshilparoxxAliya_hzsnSwap-Arhiarchie_79..sur..RushilovesBarunArhiDeewaniPashnafareeleanne_1983hemakalaisanjanaarshiDiahharshi_karishGeet24dushturainxarmaanloverxKaranShilpa:)smanEtherealSanz..abracadabraBlack_Paradize-GredForge-bella39MarybartonzafiajoopChitraFxPalkixImziDeedeepa1LyssaPieABBY_JERANrimamango-frostxAaliya

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
I fell bad for her the poor girl have no love right now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011KaranShilpa:)Deedeepa1

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
I felt bad for khushiUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deedeepa1

aditiarora Groupbie
aditiarora
aditiarora

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
i dnt think so she was jealous...rather she was astonished to see how a same person can be so loving n caring.to 1 n to other so rude n harsh...it had nthing 2 do wid  jealously like feeling...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

monu786marrtyarhumElenaElenorsaj111chokrinataliahhuny.thebestsun2011kavmuksKaranShilpa:)SwaNia_2Black_ParadizeafsuuDeedeepa1OmNaMaSteOmxAaliya

Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
No, i dont think she was jealous, but deeply hurt...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiarorasaj111fareeswetha_chSwaNia_2Closed.........SanzBarbiesbk2Deedeepa1

samsungtv Goldie
samsungtv
samsungtv

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
I do not think she was jealous.. She herself is so sacrificing.. she sacrificed her own happiness and got married to Arnav just for her sister's sake.. She is not the kind of person who will be jeaous that Arnav showers all his love for his sister..Smile

I guess she was hurt to see how different she is being treated by the same person who worships his sister... She knows how important Anjali is for Arnav.. Thats the reason she is tolerating Shyam.. In her own way she is protecting Arnav and Anjali..Shocked

More than jealousy she is sad that the Love of her life hates her.OuchCry

This is my opinion

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd_vinoaditiaroramarrtysandani12monu786crazyforarshisaj111Ankita09Miracle_lovernataliahsubarnsNiVu-mjht1Ashavihuny.thebestsun2011swetha_chmomb24fareeIceflamespalak32EtherealSanz..SwaNia_2SanzBarbiesbk2ThanuAdityaIlahi_mera_Jiya-Gan-Deedeepa1xAaliya

Sara.Khan Groupbie
Sara.Khan
Sara.Khan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
She did seem jealous not because she has anything against Anjali but because she knows Arnav will never show that kind of care and worry towards her. I think in Khushi's mind she is the only person that Arnav truly hates so it  hurts her even more because she doesn't why. I found that as she turned and started walking up the stairs she had actually accepted the hatred that Arnav has for her. It was a really sad scene to watchCry  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sandani12Lucifer16saj111hundalMiracle_lovernataliahsun2011AKozDeedeepa1

Miracle_lover Senior Member
Miracle_lover
Miracle_lover

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samsungtv

I do not think she was jealous.. She herself is so sacrificing.. she sacrificed her own happiness and got married to Arnav just for her sister's sake.. She is not the kind of person who will be jeaous that Arnav showers all his love for his sister..Smile

I guess she was hurt to see how different she is being treated by the same person who worships his sister... She knows how important Anjali is for Arnav.. Thats the reason she is tolerating Shyam.. In her own way she is protecting Arnav and Anjali..Shocked

More than jealousy she is sad that the Love of her life hates her.OuchCry

This is my opinion

Oh yaaa why didn't I think of this, all this time it seemed Arnav was protecting his sis and Khushi but in fact its Khushi who is protecting her sister's marriage, Anjali's marriage and Arnav from getting hurt AND WHAT DOES SHE GET IN RETURN HATRED !! NAFRAT  FROM THE PERSON SHE LOVES !! Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

marrtysaj111NiVu-mjht1crazyforarshiMeena1428sun2011AKozsamsungtvswetha_chDeedeepa1

Go to top