India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why not make Shaym the hero

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
and get rid of Arnav since 90% of the stories are all about Shaym, his dumbness, his flops and his love story with Khushi. I am really tired of looking at Shaym's story. Just get rid of Arnav from the show, the viewers leave and whoever wants to see the show can watch the epic love story of star crossed lovers Shaym and Khushi cause there is a LIMIT to everything.

GH and Cv's, if Shaym is the so called catayalist, then make him do something. FUEL SOMETHING. What are you doing to our show?

Edited by jenny1000 - 06 April 2012 at 5:54pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

push04FFFansoumyakcraziefanchokriserendipity235callydAromaHussainWittyKittySimran234BarunSanayaHM_mahi_Ash95prathikrisayani2807zsewaqhemakalaiAfyaKeshriya-Dreamer-dushturaintttttt1sunflower52Jyo.pisces25Marybarton_Rashmibanditqueenn.SunoNa....Sad.But.True.incandescentapplesauce.DiamondLifeserialjunkierimaFazila~riti4uasmuasmi

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
I agree, since they are hell bent on ruining the show, why not just show this.
Maybe this is the dhamakedaar twist.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KeshriyaSunoNa...incandescentFazila~

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Jenny I second you, am tired of this plot and the track. ASR is the sore loser here, he will lose Khushi once the 6 months marriage is over as she will walk out and he will lose Anjali when the family knows the truth as Shyam will pit Anjali against ASR, the very sister he did this all for. Infact the CVs are showing Mellowed Shyam-Khushi scenes and Rabba ves are all mostly one sided just like today, what a mess they have made to a show that started really well. 

From FB messages of Gautama Hegde and Janaki Vishwanthan in Abhas' s FB page, we know how these 2 constantly feel Shyam stole the scene or the episode, why not make him the hero, move the story from Shyam's POV.

I was also pissed at a message from GAutam to a fan when she complained about how the current track sucks, he had the audacity to answer on behalf of Abhas saying that they will get more such Shyam-Khushi scenes. What does he think of himself. Such bunch of losers who cannot take criticism. Just because they all like Abhas more doesn't mean they need to justify anything and everything Shyam does, they are forgetting the power of audience when the TRPs fall.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Anita2011FFFanan33shaWittyKittyaishu30LuvBarunSanayasayani2807prathikritttttt1stardust-pisces25Jyo...Apz..sunflower52Kai.SunoNa...momma1128.Sad.But.True.incandescentNestleToulouseFazila~

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

Jenny I second you, am tired of this plot and the track. ASR is the sore loser here, he will lose Khushi once the 6 months marriage is over as she will walk out and he will lose Anjali when the family knows the truth as Shyam will pit Anjali against ASR, the very sister he did this all for. Infact the CVs are showing Mellowed Shyam-Khushi scenes and Rabba ves are all mostly one sided just like today, what a mess they have made to a show that started really well. 

From FB messages of Gautama Hegde and Janaki Vishwanthan in Abhas' s FB page, we know how these 2 constantly feel Shyam stole the scene or the episode, why not make him the hero, move the story from Shyam's POV.

I was also pissed at a message from GAutam to a fan when she complained about how the current track sucks, he had the audacity to answer on behalf of Abhas saying that they will get more such Shyam-Khushi scenes. What does he think of himself. Such bunch of losers who cannot take criticism. Just because they all like Abhas more doesn't mean they need to justify anything and everything Shyam does, they are forgetting the power of audience when the TRPs fall.

Shocked Prema this actually happened??

Now we know why we get sooo much Shyam and his stupidity being shown because let's face it he's the lead of the show and he steals the show everytime with his constipated expression.Bravo Cv's at this rate the show will be out of the top 10.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WittyKittyKeshriya..Apz..SunoNa...incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
I am totally disappointed with this whole track. 

I know the forum is pleased because this week's epis were relatively better but I don't judge things on the basis of one or two epis. I prefer to see the big picture.

What I feel is the PH and the cvs have become over confident about the show. 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordinchandarani1-shopaholic-WittyKitty.khanak.stardust-Keshriya..Apz..sunflower52KaranShilpa:)pisces25applesauce..Sad.But.True.SunoNa...Fazila~

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL brace yourself jen..

that is what a lot of people think anyway.. shyam is better than arnav LOL.. i wouldn't be surprised if this happens..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25..Apz..Keshriya

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

LOL LOL LOL brace yourself jen..

that is what a lot of people think anyway.. shyam is better than arnav LOL.. i wouldn't be surprised if this happens..

LOL Neither would I

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KeshriyaSunoNa...

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Kya se kya hogaya hai humhare shw ka..Ab shyam pocket chor honewala hai..
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shopaholic-

Go to top