Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simran234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You very well stated my thoughts. Amazing post :)

Simran :D...
craziefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved ur analysis!!! πŸ‘
edward420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘.wow.. what an analysis.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Opti

I don't subscribe to the view that Anjali will stick to Shyam even after knowing the truth because she wants to support her illusory  world.  She may be blissfully ignorant now but slowly several seeds of doubt about her husband have been sown over a period of time. When it will explode, it will all come back and she will start adding things up.

If anything I think she will be the one who will bring Arshi together if they part after Khushi comes to know how little trust Arnav had in her.  Anjali may love her husband but she will never willingly jeopardise her brother's happiness for him, especially if she knows the truth.  I think she may be too shattered by the truth and may go in to a deep depression, not responding to the outside world.  Khushi may have left Arnav by then but she will rush back for Anjali's sake to help her cope with the loss. It will be Khushi who will get Anjali back in shape and maybe set to leave again when Anjali will get her back by letting her understand why Arnav has turned out the way he did (the past will play out). 

Anjali has always been the binding factor between Arshi.  She got her back after she left his office. She got her back after he announced his engagement to La.  I am sure in future too, she will be the one who will be the bridge between the two.

I think you are correct. But Anjali may try to clear out the situation by just saying to forget the past. Thats the kind of person she is. She may have binded them together but I'm sure that it'll be because of her that Arnav-Khushi will be separated. 

If you look at Tanthya's post for this episode, she also as described that both the ladies can't get his attention at the same time. It'll be after a long time that the two important ladies will reach on the same position of importance for him.
Edited by areeba_blossom - 12 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: sman

I loved ur analysis and have the same feeling.. also never disappointed with last 2-3 weeks tracks..even encourage my mom to watch as her TV counts in TRP back home :))

First time I felt Kushi didn't appreciate the bro-sis bond..first time she valued her feelings more than others..going great..this can be one track in future..Kushi wanting to b no 1 place in Arnav's life.. Loved to see Arnav's tradap for Kushi..best scene was when he returns home the second day (in brown suit) and doesnt talk, just gestures when HP asks does he want something..he looked confused and depressed..
Next week would be some comedy with kids.. infact this can be another track in future..Arnav doesn't like kids and Kushi loves them..so in case Kushi becomes pregrant and Arnav doesnt want kids?  guess am thinking too ahead..!!!!!

It wasn't that Khushi didn't appreciate the bond of the siblings but it was the desperation for the need of love. till now, what has she got. Her need for acceptance had led to be the sole breadwinner for her family and even after the marriage, not just he thrust venom words at her but insults her at every chance he gets. 
PlovesArshi thumbnail
I really enjoyed it and can't wait for tomorrow...I hope that Khushi still maintains the distance and would like to see ASR reaction...
Thank you πŸ˜‰
IF_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
liked your post... superb analysis... loved your thoughts... your point of view is amazing... hoping for an equally exciting IPKKND week ... !!!
staryeyes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

A deep analysis...like itπŸ‘

dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: staryeyes

A deep analysis...like itπŸ‘

Thanks!
Punkin22 thumbnail
Areeba_blossom, I have read several symbolization in the last couple of weeks and your is exceptional.  I enjoyed it completely.  There were points I had not thought of and things I do not know if I agree with but I love the depth you went to.  Thank you dear.  Can't wait to hear more.  Pm me if you like.  Waiting for Monday...