Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The beginning of losing-symbolizations for 4/06/12

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Hi Girlies and guys if there are any!

The episode today was brilliant. The hidden passion was visible through the second half of the episode quite clearly.

the episode seemed a bit crucial to me so I JUST HAD to come and make a post today! 

So, it started with Anjali eating the papayas. Papayas are not to be eaten during the stage of pregnancy when the fetus is developing as its not good for the fetus because of its heat and is only given when one wants to abort its fetus. Anjali proceeding to eat the papayas showed that it would be Anjali herself to bring danger towards herself that is Shyam leading us to assume (i can safely say) that after the truth is out to the family, Anjali will stick to Shyam trying to maintain her illusionary world but then it'll be Arnav who'll reach there in a nick of time and pull her towards his safe protection. 

This makes the situation quite obvious that Anjali's weakness which lead to her live in an illusionary world would lead her to keep leaning on Shyam if Arnav doesn't reach out for her, and Arnav wouldn't be able to reach out before because of him being with Khushi. Notice how after Arnav comes out from behind, its Khushi who comes out but keeps standing there watching the scenario playing out before her. 

The brother-sister bond may weaken but it'll rejoin again with Arnav choosing Anjali over Khushi. Notice that Arnav's too much botheration and protective care hits Khushi hard this time. She has witness this bond before, but that was when Arnav didn't openly despise her. This time, it has become evident for her that she doesn't hold any special place in his life and realization that a same who loves his sister to core, literally loathes her is grasped by her. She doesn't step forward to claim the relation she shares with him but leaves silently, without letting him know that she has accepted his decision to leave her.

Then comes the walk. There have been about five walks so far. This walk was Khushi going away from Arnav. Arnav standing behind her watching her leave with guilt resurfacing. This brings the separation track out more than before. Arnav calls out to her and stops her, trying to ask for forgiveness but Khushi, who had accepted the fact that she doesn't really hold any special place in his life, brushes him off and leaves.

This concluded to me that, Khushi after witnessing that Arnav have choosen Anjali over her chooses to walk out of the current life she's living. Arnav may go after her after getting the air cleaned and knowing that Khushi is innocent from his very own sister but isn't accepted by Khushi. His love is brushed off like a tattered piece of cloth which isn't much of a use. So, would Khushi recognize that Arnav wasn't at fault but had just misunderstood her. Would she give him a second chance? I would like to see how Monday's episode plays out because that will give me my answers.

This sequence is followed by Shyam brewing a new potion. He has still maintained the personality of a devoted husband to Anjali and concerned member of the family. He would have made up the excuse that the thread fell from his wrist but no, he chose Specifically ARNAV to give a scared piece that was guarding him. ---> meaning that out cupid in disguise has given away his deadly secret to Arnav. Arnav is the only one to know what this man is capable off. Practically, all he wanted to look into was Arnav's wallet that is Arnav's secret and pushing Arnav let the the wallet slip, letting him know that Arnav keeps the key with him but if you dig deeper into this, Shyam's thirst for getting know about Arnav let him pay a heavy price. He had intensionally placed his head in the lion's mouth by letting Arnav keeping the sacred thread. Arnav on the other hand, let things slip but all was in his control. He had the key with him all along. 
This one would be interesting to see. I won't share my predictions on this one.

The same sequence is followed by Arnav colliding into Khushi's dupatta's or scarfs. Right after his encounter with Shyam, he collides with her. We all know that because of Shyam he had married her and that too for temporarily sakes. 
Khushi meanwhile is getting ready for moving away. The colors in Arnav's life was filled by Khushi and Khushi taking it off, symbolizes the fact that it'll be Khushi herself to snatch those colors back. Notice that its the color red that she takes off first. Like she has refused to let any more tears come out for him, she'll force her love to lock inside her heart, burying it deeper and deeper.

This scene was a little hard for me to comprehend. 
Arnav searches for his file which is lost but its Khushi who has the file. Arnav blames Khushi to have her things scattered in the room. So, even after there separation, would there be some love that they had left for each other? help me out f you figured this out!

Next came the wrath! It was clear that he didn't like the silent treatment till now and to get his Khushi back he tries to provoke her which always works. This time he's unknown to the fact that same Khushi who tells him that his words in anger and frustration mean nothing had taken those words to heart. Her heart had been stabbed so many times by the same person that she refuses to take any more. 
Arnav is wearing a blue shirt, blue symbolizing trustworthy, dependable and committed. Khushi wearing a purple, Magenta is the color of the non-conformist, the free spirit. It pushes you to take responsibility for creating your own path in life and increases dream activity while assisting you in turning your ambitions and desires into reality. The color represents change and transformation. It is evident that from the beginning of the episode that Khushi has transformed. She isn't seen playing around with her sister or her sister in law. Neither is she with Nani but with the new friend she had found, Laxmi. It was clear from the day Khushi started her dabba service that she doesn't want to be indebted with a person ho's playing with her life. Even when Khushi will leave Arnav with his choice, Arnav will be there standing behind her to help if she falls like a trustworthy companion. 

Now, the track comes into action. Khushi actually removes her presence from his life. 
She calls Bua ji. Bua ji has been mentioned a couple of times lately in Shantivan/RM. This time Khushi calls out for her. So, when she'll be blamed for the Shyam fiasco, would it be Bua ji who would help her out? I think so that she will. She isn't a coward like Garima who'll do anything for appearance but is a person of principals. 

Arnav is engulfed in his work and only stops to remind his sister to take her medications. Again, Anjali is his first priority and he makes sure that she's well taken care off. He maybe the one to advice him around and help in his decisions but it's Arnav who's she's leaning on for strength providing him strength as well. 
Once, Lavanya asked Arnav who is the most important person in his life after Anjali and it was Khushi. Notice, that from that day to this day, Khushi has maintained the position #2. Anjali is #1 from the beginning and it would remain the same till the end. 

He goes to the lounger and appreciates the peace. He's trying to cope up with the silence actually. All of us try to find a positive reaction to some great disaster and that was what he was doing. He was trying to make himself believe that whatever is happening is good
but in reality, its NOT GOOD! 
Also notice that the flashbacks are from his days after the marriage. He spent a great deal of time with her before marriage too but after marriage, she had become a reality to his life. He had stamped her with his mark the day he announced everyone that he had married her, his Khushi! 

After waking up, the first thing that he looks towards is the bed to find her, but no, she isn't there. He shifts his position and looks outside, no, she isn't there either. She has left him. The servant inquires if he wants to know where she is, but he doesn't because he's confident that he'll be back but little does he know that when he watched her leaving, She REALLY WAS LEAVING!

The last time he had seen her was the previous morning, the whole day passed and then another whole day passed. Arnav is wearing a brown shirt representing reliability. He's constant in his behavior because  he knows that Khushi will come back. Maybe he'll have to beg her for coming back but she'll come back and he's confident about it. He doesn't panic like he always does for his sister. This shows that he'll eventually believe in his love which he doesn't right now. To believe in love is to trust it and his trust in Khushi is strengthening. Every little fiasco had led him to see that she doesn't do anything without a reason. So, he sets out to search for his maiden. While looking for her he's given the support of whom, NANI! Notice, it wasn't Anjali who came out to see what Arnav's looking for but Nani who supports him and asks him the problem. 

Also, Nani has been recently shown to try to get both Arnav and Khushi closer. No matter what happens, Khushi always respects Nani and maybe it'll be Nani who'll play the cupid, but i wouldn't bet on it. Shyam loves playing the cupid in disguise too. 

Today's episode ended on Arnav finding Khushi, uttering his favorite phrase "What the Hell!" So, lets see what will be Khushi's state. Would she happy, or would she like always will keep the facade mask of being happy. I am all very excited. 

These were my thoughts for today. The episode was brilliantly directed and the story line has progressed rapidly. Almost all the people in the forum weren't actually happy with the story line of last two weeks. I think i'm the only weird one who was very very happy. When a writer writes, he doesn't reach the climax of the plot just in seconds. He builds foundations in step. Trust is a very delicate thing, it could be broken in mere seconds without rational thinking but building trust may take years. I don't watch this show just because of the passionate spark between the leads or because Sobti is hot, but because the male lead is a person i can fully relate too. Khushi, maybe a bit. and so far I've seen the realistic band in the story. There aren't many people who have almost the same story in real life but those who have, know the uncertainty of the situation. There were parts were the show wasn't constant but the show have never once failed my expectations. 

Comments/feedback welcome. I have done posts on symbolizations before and my posts have always suffered the shame of being stand alone. They never proceed more than a page. So please! Bash me, spam me, do what ever you guys want but make it more than a page!!

Edited by areeba_blossom - 06 April 2012 at 6:10pm

The following 102 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanupnonie3081Lucy1LoveMishalsylvieetweeter13ambreen7juvariailuvarnavSandeepikaCasablanca12armanmallikniccieagle007Pink77crazy.kiya.reSwaraj146najmahggn_girlaqm32xyzw231luckybirdSara.Khansupermom1AshMedward420lilkrup4uKaval05shaz01paaskhannaAdd123rsshreesskaug25Avneilholicbritishgirlksreelachoti1y.c.yetikaroxxsorchanainac01DreamcatchersoumyakSankaDevi20dhivycuteheart96saya2012vimmiyaIF_RocksmysticmanthricrazyforarshiUsha30saj111PlovesArshiArnav_Khushifanbluewater07purpleloveChicaneRoshkolovemusicsslmay11shagun-rocksNmyralivyaanu23Ashavirhearuhimirnalinisun2011maloseParamjitNi_singhhi50love_kukiarchie_79Sallu--Appy-DefLeppardScintillatingpreetijaiswal19smiley-shineymid-night-sunNothingLasts..Smita..nonasiCyberpsychoooleanne_1983BibliobibulusshassPunkin22SanzBarbiemoon_mineJyo.RB81lara3110fj08-Sush-OmNaMaSteOmChitraF-Vee05-OmorabotiamaiaTia.0polly_mk

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Hi Girlies and guys if there are any!

The episode today was brilliant. The hidden passion was visible through the second half of the episode quite clearly.

the episode seemed a bit crucial to me so I JUST HAD to come and make a post today! 

So, it started with Anjali eating the papayas. Papayas are not to be eaten during the stage of pregnancy when the fetus is developing as its not good for the fetus because of its heat and is only given when one wants to abort its fetus. Anjali proceeding to eat the papayas showed that it would be Anjali herself to bring danger towards herself that is Shyam leading us to assume (i can safely say) that after the truth is out to the family, Anjali will stick to Shyam trying to maintain her illusionary world but then it'll be Arnav who'll reach there in a nick of time and pull her towards his safe protection. 

This makes the situation quite obvious that Anjali's weakness which lead to her live in an illusionary world would lead her to keep leaning on Shyam if Arnav doesn't reach out for her, and Arnav wouldn't be able to reach out before because of him being with Khushi. Notice how after Arnav comes out from behind, its Khushi who comes out but keeps standing there watching the scenario playing out before her. 

The brother-sister bond may weaken but it'll rejoin again with Arnav choosing Anjali over Khushi. Notice that Arnav's too much botheration and protective care hits Khushi hard this time. She has witness this bond before, but that was when Arnav didn't openly despise her. This time, it has become evident for her that she doesn't hold any special place in his life and realization that a same who loves his sister to core, literally loathes her is grasped by her. She doesn't step forward to claim the relation she shares with him but leaves silently, without letting him know that she has accepted his decision to leave her.

Then comes the walk. There have been about five walks so far. This walk was Khushi going away from Arnav. Arnav standing behind her watching her leave with guilt resurfacing. This brings the separation track out more than before. Arnav calls out to her and stops her, trying to ask for forgiveness but Khushi, who had accepted the fact that she doesn't really hold any special place in his life, brushes him off and leaves.

This concluded to me that, Khushi after witnessing that Arnav have choosen Anjali over her chooses to walk out of the current life she's living. Arnav may go after her after getting the air cleaned and knowing that Khushi is innocent from his very own sister but isn't accepted by Khushi. His love is brushed off like a tattered piece of cloth which isn't much of a use. So, would Khushi recognize that Arnav wasn't at fault but had just misunderstood her. Would she give him a second chance? I would like to see how Monday's episode plays out because that will give me my answers.

This sequence is followed by Shyam brewing a new potion. He has still maintained the personality of a devoted husband to Anjali and concerned member of the family. He would have made up the excuse that the thread fell from his wrist but no, he chose Specifically ARNAV to give a scared piece that was guarding him. ---> meaning that out cupid in disguise has given away his deadly secret to Arnav. Arnav is the only one to know what this man is capable off. Practically, all he wanted to look into was Arnav's wallet that is Arnav's secret and pushing Arnav let the the wallet slip, letting him know that Arnav keeps the key with him but if you dig deeper into this, Shyam's thirst for getting know about Arnav let him pay a heavy price. He had intensionally placed his head in the lion's mouth by letting Arnav keeping the sacred thread. Arnav on the other hand, let things slip but all was in his control. He had the key with him all along. 
This one would be interesting to see. I won't share my predictions on this one.

The same sequence is followed by Arnav colliding into Khushi's dupatta's or scarfs. Right after his encounter with Shyam, he collides with her. We all know that because of Shyam he had married her and that too for temporarily sakes. 
Khushi meanwhile is getting ready for moving away. The colors in Arnav's life was filled by Khushi and Khushi taking it off, symbolizes the fact that it'll be Khushi herself to snatch those colors back. Notice that its the color red that she takes off first. Like she has refused to let any more tears come out for him, she'll force her love to lock inside her heart, burying it deeper and deeper.

This scene was a little hard for me to comprehend. 
Arnav searches for his file which is lost but its Khushi who has the file. Arnav blames Khushi to have her things scattered in the room. So, even after there separation, would there be some love that they had left for each other? help me out f you figured this out!

Next came the wrath! It was clear that he didn't like the silent treatment till now and to get his Khushi back he tries to provoke her which always works. This time he's unknown to the fact that same Khushi who tells him that his words in anger and frustration mean nothing had taken those words to heart. Her heart had been stabbed so many times by the same person that she refuses to take any more. 
Arnav is wearing a blue shirt, blue symbolizing trustworthy, dependable and committed. Khushi wearing a purple, Magenta is the color of the non-conformist, the free spirit. It pushes you to take responsibility for creating your own path in life and increases dream activity while assisting you in turning your ambitions and desires into reality. The color represents change and transformation. It is evident that from the beginning of the episode that Khushi has transformed. She isn't seen playing around with her sister or her sister in law. Neither is she with Nani but with the new friend she had found, Laxmi. It was clear from the day Khushi started her dabba service that she doesn't want to be indebted with a person ho's playing with her life. Even when Khushi will leave Arnav with his choice, Arnav will be there standing behind her to help if she falls like a trustworthy companion. 

Now, the track comes into action. Khushi actually removes her presence from his life. 

To be Continued...

Nice post Smile.. I have similar thought.. Chk http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2921299

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

saya2012 Senior Member
saya2012
saya2012

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Thank you. Very nice analysis[U][/U]most of your symbolism are applicable wsit and see.

areeba_blossom

aanu23 Goldie
aanu23
aanu23

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arhifan2areeba_blossom

mszoeystar Groupbie
mszoeystar
mszoeystar

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
awesome post... this is tredmous insight into the episode.. cant wait to see modays episdoe to see what you say plays out

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
*Updated!
Nmyra Goldie
Nmyra
Nmyra

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
This is a beautiful in depth analysis -

on the file perhaps the symbolism is in her finding what he has evidently misplaced yet her silence marks the fact that she does not do it for recognition a reference to the -lost voice track-.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiOmNaMaSteOmareeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
@Nymra,
Makes sense! To me it looked as if they both were holding each other's love. He had her stuff scattered roughly while she had his neatly in a file. I

Nmyra

Go to top