Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

To those who are unsatisfied with everything (Page 3)

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barun_arnav

Loved your post! Well saidClap

Thank you sooo very much for understanding my p.o.v.! & the fact that you agree shows you are not a basher! So kudos to you for that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deb_05

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you! Tell it like it is! 

illusiveworld

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shas3

Completely agree with you! Tell it like it is! 

Thank you sooo much for understanding my p.o.v. & agreeing with it! Just shows how logical you are!

P.s. LOVE the quote in your little tag area: "Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it." LOVE that it totallly fits in with this post :P

Shas3

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelofillusion

Originally posted by KairiP

Agree with u. Just watch the show and enjoy it as evryone in the show r giving their best. 

Exactly my point. My question to bashers is: would you like it if you worked 12+ hours every single day of the week and all you got was a bunch of people bashing your work? I doubt that makes anybody on the IPKKND team happy.

Agree with your point. They all work so hard just to make us happy. They work 12/13 hrs each single day, no weekends, no holidays, no family entertainment. We just sit back enjoy the show in our rooms, either while having our delicious dinner, or in the cold effect of AC, but never realize about these actors hard work. I really feel so bad when people just come to find fault, do not appreciate the episode, everyday cannot be the same, some times romance, filler, mix, comedy, serious, everything have to be shown. I don't think show is passing any bad message, more aggressive scenes are shown in English soaps. I feel from the actors hard work and team end and aprreciate their work each day. Arnav's character is grey and dark, so why bash him?. Khushi's character is chirpy and bubbly, so why bash her?Anajli is dedicated, simple, caring sister, so why bash her? CVs want  to portary them in this way. It not  at all actors fault. I just want to give round of applause to IPK teamClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

illusiveworldOmaRamdass

Miracle_lover Senior Member
Miracle_lover
Miracle_lover

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sara.Khan

You said it Clap I think we should just watch the story and enjoy what the "Iss pyar team" is trying to show. I don't know about others but I really want this show to stay on air for a long while. I actually have enjoyed all the episodes so far and the great thing about Iss pyar is its not the same thing over and over again.  

THANK YOUU Sara!!! I really appreciate you understanding my p.o.v. and the fact that you want to ENJOY this show for what it is and not bash it for what it is not! I mean has Indian TV ever shown a bahu do dabba service before? No! Has Indian TV shown poolside in bedroom? No! Has Indian TV shown such a gullible yet lovable sister before? No. Have they shown a bahu (Payal) not give up despite having a sasuma who can't speak English? No. Give them credit for originality! Let them be. At least they are not repetitive. & even if the MU is going on, they're not just focusing on that. They are adding MANY things in between! They're giving us laughters, tears, smiles, frustration, everything! So take it and go (Russell Peters style)

LOLLLOL "take it and go !! take it and go " good one Wink btw let me add to your originality list I don't think I have seen a brother & sister relationship so beautifully portrait in indian soap yet !!

illusiveworld

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Loved your post! Well saidClap

Thank you sooo very much for understanding my p.o.v.! & the fact that you agree shows you are not a basher! So kudos to you for that!

Absolutely, I am not at all a basher.I hate these bashers to the core. Loved the way you have spread some positivity through your fabolous post.ClapClapClapClap I request you please visit this forum each single  day after the episode is done if you can and put your lovely point through your awsome post. I am with you.

illusiveworld

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
totallly looove it.
thanks sooo much for making this postLOL

illusiveworld

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

Agree with your point. They all work so hard just to make us happy. They work 12/13 hrs each single day, no weekends, no holidays, no family entertainment. We just sit back enjoy the show in our rooms, either while having our delicious dinner, or in the cold effect of AC, but never realize about these actors hard work. I really feel so bad when people just come to find fault, do not appreciate the episode, everyday cannot be the same, some times romance, filler, mix, comedy, serious, everything have to be shown. I don't think show is passing any bad message, more aggressive scenes are shown in English soaps. I feel from the actors hard work and team end and aprreciate their work each day. Arnav's character is grey and dark, so why bash him?. Khushi's character is chirpy and bubbly, so why bash her?Anajli is dedicated, simple, caring sister, so why bash her? CVs want  to portary them in this way. It not  at all actors fault. I just want to give round of applause to IPK teamClapClapClapClap

THANK YOU for that! Honestly, cannot thank you enough for bringing that up. I mean what are we doing exactly? Merely enjoying 20 minutes of entertainment? MOST of us here don't work 12+ hours (proof is that we're always here on IF)! & that includes me! When the team of IPKKND put the show out, they promised to be on our screens for 20 mins each weekday, not that they would satisfy all our demands. Somedays, the spotboy might be sick so lighting is bad. Somedays, the leads HAVE to go take care of personal things so side actors are being focused on. Somedays, the director might be feeling low so the direction may be a little poor. Like you said, "everyday cannot be the same."

Movies turn out perfect b/c 3 hours of movie is made over 2 years! 3 hours equals 180 minutes, equals 9 slots of 20 minutes. That means, what takes the wonderful IPKKND team 9/10 days takes movie-makers 1-2 years! (and NO, I'm not bashing movies here!) But just note the DRASTIC difference. Obviously things won't be perfect. If you hate it so much, either do something to fix it or shut up or just stop watching altogether.

& don't we see characters like Arnav, Khushi, Anjali, Shyam in everyday lives? We may not know them personally but these people exist! CV's didn't make anything up. They got ideas b/c things like this happen in real life. Misunderstandings remain for years! Husbands cheat. Wife trusts blindly. & so on & so forth. 

So THANK YOU for understanding the post! Appreciate it Smile

Deb_05

Go to top