Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

To those who are unsatisfied with everything (Page 19)

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
While I hear your frustration, my recommendation to those who get upset by negative posts is to not read them. its just that simple.

or if you read them and feel strongly about it, post a rebuttal with your pov and argue for your points.

there is no point calling people bashers/anti-bashers/criticizers/negative party poopers when you have a forum with over 1500 members. You will not all agree on a point EVER.

As long as the critiques are delivered with respect and follow forum rules, why does anyone feel threatened by the criticism? Its not practical to expect everyone to find the same meaning and positivity from every episode because, thank god, we are all not clones who think alike.

i would say be open to alternative points of view and if you feel a post is especially rude, report it. There is no need to unionize these issues.

Edited by serialjunkie - 07 April 2012 at 11:38am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sukriillusiveworldpalak32OperaqueenPunkin22sbk2

rup1234 Groupbie
rup1234
rup1234

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
i love it love it love it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

illusiveworld

lovesharun Senior Member
lovesharun
lovesharun

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Very well saidClap Loved every word of yours. Thank you for being brave and making points so clear and honest.
Yes, practical life goes this way, not just a bang and you sort out opinion differences, MUs and move on ...
I really enjoy this show, its about those people, not ours; they may not react the way we would react. We may not like how things went in the show and there is no point in judging if practically things go that way. Its for entertainment and a story told by some one else. We like it, then we watch it. But lets not get affected by every aspect of it. Lets remember, its just a story, not a real part of us.

While sit back and enjoying the show, I also want to think how much effort it takes to bring a show to us. We may not like few episodes but then, why munch on that and get frustrated and bring out negativity and sadness!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShiillusiveworld

.Aisha. Goldie
.Aisha.
.Aisha.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
100% agree with ya! This show is just entertainment guys don't take it too seriously!

illusiveworld

Operaqueen IF-Rockerz
Operaqueen
Operaqueen

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

While I hear your frustration, my recommendation to those who get upset by negative posts is to not read them. its just that simple.

or if you read them and feel strongly about it, post a rebuttal with your pov and argue for your points.

there is no point calling people bashers/anti-bashers/criticizers/negative party poopers when you have a forum with over 1500 members. You will not all agree on a point EVER.

As long as the critiques are delivered with respect and follow forum rules, why does anyone feel threatened by the criticism? Its not practical to expect everyone to find the same meaning and positivity from every episode because, thank god, we are all not clones who think alike.

i would say be open to alternative points of view and if you feel a post is especially rude, report it. There is no need to unionize these issues.

True!
  Most of us here do not have a herd mentality and cannot gush over anything and everything that the serial portrays. I am entitled to my opinions and will not hesitate to express it in a respectful manner. please embrace the diversity of thought on this forum instead of terming the rest of us as bashers!

illusiveworld

sun_shine_girl IF-Dazzler
sun_shine_girl
sun_shine_girl

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Angel, thank you so much for making this post. This is was so so necessary. I believe such is the magic of this show that while watching this, we all forget that this is a show, a soap and a fiction. We want love, we want comedy, we want drama, we want angst, not allowing the creators any space at all to tell the story at their pace. Its their story at the end of the day.

And extremely relevant point about the show being a job for the people related to it. We want all MUs to clear, the villain to be bashed senseless and the story to be over in six months. Oh no.

I for one, do not want this show to end quickly, not on a humanitarian ground, but because this is a show that I find appealing.

And yes, who says that we are supposed to learn from TV shows. I read posts about Arnav's behavior negatively influencing children and the the first thing that creeps in my mind is that whoa, we watched Ramayana, Mahabharata and other great shows that teach you to differentiate between
good and bad, right and wrong and I am truly ashamed to say I learnt nothing from these shows. Neither did my friends/ siblings/cousins/acquaintances. We have our parents. teachers, elders, society to show us the right path. 

And I am not supporting ASR's ways of treating Khushi, but thats a different topic altogether.

Maybe we should just allow the PH to tell the story the way they want and show some patience. Please!

E]

AR_ArShiillusiveworld

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Very well written.  Thank you for your POV.  It is nice to read positive post.Big smileBig smile

illusiveworld

Sanamsigh Groupbie
Sanamsigh
Sanamsigh

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Well done on an excellent post ! Courageous indeed !

jiyapillusiveworld

Go to top