To those who are unsatisfied with everything - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
100% agree with ya! This show is just entertainment guys don't take it too seriously!
Originally posted by serialjunkie

While I hear your frustration, my recommendation to those who get upset by negative posts is to not read them. its just that simple.

or if you read them and feel strongly about it, post a rebuttal with your pov and argue for your points.

there is no point calling people bashers/anti-bashers/criticizers/negative party poopers when you have a forum with over 1500 members. You will not all agree on a point EVER.

As long as the critiques are delivered with respect and follow forum rules, why does anyone feel threatened by the criticism? Its not practical to expect everyone to find the same meaning and positivity from every episode because, thank god, we are all not clones who think alike.

i would say be open to alternative points of view and if you feel a post is especially rude, report it. There is no need to unionize these issues.

True!
  Most of us here do not have a herd mentality and cannot gush over anything and everything that the serial portrays. I am entitled to my opinions and will not hesitate to express it in a respectful manner. please embrace the diversity of thought on this forum instead of terming the rest of us as bashers!
Angel, thank you so much for making this post. This is was so so necessary. I believe such is the magic of this show that while watching this, we all forget that this is a show, a soap and a fiction. We want love, we want comedy, we want drama, we want angst, not allowing the creators any space at all to tell the story at their pace. Its their story at the end of the day.

And extremely relevant point about the show being a job for the people related to it. We want all MUs to clear, the villain to be bashed senseless and the story to be over in six months. Oh no.

I for one, do not want this show to end quickly, not on a humanitarian ground, but because this is a show that I find appealing.

And yes, who says that we are supposed to learn from TV shows. I read posts about Arnav's behavior negatively influencing children and the the first thing that creeps in my mind is that whoa, we watched Ramayana, Mahabharata and other great shows that teach you to differentiate between
good and bad, right and wrong and I am truly ashamed to say I learnt nothing from these shows. Neither did my friends/ siblings/cousins/acquaintances. We have our parents. teachers, elders, society to show us the right path. 

And I am not supporting ASR's ways of treating Khushi, but thats a different topic altogether.

Maybe we should just allow the PH to tell the story the way they want and show some patience. Please!

E]
Very well written.  Thank you for your POV.  It is nice to read positive post.😃😃
Well done on an excellent post ! Courageous indeed !
hats off to u...very well said...if people want serialsto go on their wims and fancy they sud go and direact one not bash some other's creativity...
u r correct n i agree with u for the most part

Im  a silent reader but ur post made me comment

where i live i get the episodes aired last as opposed to the rest of the world n i don't watch on the lp as i rather watch arhi on my big screen. . .its more fun that way. . .so i used to come on the forum to read about the episode, however now a days i feel due to the negative connotation in most threads i have pseudo opinion formed even before i watch the episode. . .

i mean dont get me wrong, i love reading members opinions but its gotten to the point that if read even the thread subject lines i get depressive feeling.
so, i agree with u optimism is a must n constructive criticism rulz

If members disagree with other member's POV, try to ignore the post or simply state your own POV. You can't ask members to stop sharing their views just coz they are negative and label them as "bashers". This is a discussion forum and everyone's entitled to their own opinions and views on the show, be it positive or negative. Not every criticism post is bashing, members need to understand that. But if you come across post that are no longer criticizing but bashing, then report them. By telling the members what to do and what not, labeling them as "bashers" and "basher heads" (mentioned in one of the posts here),  telling members to "go to hell", you are already attacking these members for sharing their opinions which is against the forum rules.

Thread will be reviewed.

Closed.