Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

To those who are unsatisfied with everything (Page 14)

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
i loved ur post & i myself was thinking posting something like that but then i let it be
im glad u gave a nice description of thoughts
i hope bashing reduces now & people just let the cv's do their job & if u think u can do better please go & apply instead of bashing the show & spreading negative vibes
not to offend any one but im really fed up seeing everyday something to be bashed about

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

illusiveworld

Marci IF-Dazzler
Marci
Marci

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Let me heave out a sigh of solace!!!

You took a step knowing that you'll probably bashed left right around, don't matter!!! I applaud you dear!!!

All I have to say is, I mean writing it out takes forever so my words fall short, its just People on this forum COMPLAIN just tooo much!!!
Yes criticism is needed, yes feedback is needed, Of course they are needed, but has anyone told you that there is a difference between criticism and just plain negativity towards the work!!! Criticism is an analysis looking at the good n bad, but most people just look at the negative, the bad and Complain which honestly gets freakin frustrating, there is a limit!!! Its so true that people want to see and want to say what they believe is right, rather than looking at the entire picture (ASR much people, I guess he is rubbing off?)

Now its like a ritual/rasam every time episode is over, the deeming and bad of the episode overpowers all the good that has been shown and just leaves a bitter taste, like why, why do you do this?!!! This is Entertainment People, this is not meant for you to stress out about or raise your bp!!! Its not worth it!!

I just think that the term "bash" "criticism" "feedback" are all jumbled up together that, now nothing makes any sense!!

To be honest I haven't come across an episode that I have flat out hated or thought was terrible, yes I was unsatisfied but I appreciated what I saw, or maybe I just don't think too much of it, its just a fiction, it ain't going to do anything to my life, might as well carry on with the rest of the day!!!

Ok, basically what I'm trying to say is that not everyone is going to be satisfied with what they show, understandable, there are going to be disagreement, understandable, but to flat out deem bad about the episode is not right, because as you mentioned these people work Hard, I mean here in the US my fav. shows are shown Once a week, heck I need my Barun doses, so I need to see him everyday, and because of this I tell myself they are working Hard and I want the CV's to tell their story not mine!!!

So Please can we just have peace and enjoy the show while it lasts, because as we know there will be a end to this, so just enjoy the ride!!!

Phew that got long!! Sorry!!

-Edit-
Sorry forgot to thank, Honeypriya for the Crooners and Tanthya for her Redux's these two are AWESOME, love them for taking the time out to actually analyze the episodes and bring the bad and good out balancing both extremes!!

Edited by Harshiti4Lyf - 06 April 2012 at 10:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

illusiveworldpalak32

cxw1065 Senior Member
cxw1065
cxw1065

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Dear ANGELOFILLUSION

THANK YOUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have said everything I have been wanting to for ages; I only hope people listen.

gratefully

Doc

illusiveworld

Simran234 Goldie
Simran234
Simran234

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
I can't believe how much I agree with you! Just like you, I am an optimist too and sometimes when these bashers whine and well... bash, I get so annoyed and I just wanna scream: "If you really hate this show so much, why waste time on this? Go watch more detailed shows, that come well.. once a week!" Sometimes I get annoyed with the CV's too but then I realize that this is their job and the actors might love us, but they aren't actually enjoying working 7 days a week to please us! I really love your post and I am guessing by the number of comments, that others did too :)

Simran :D...

illusiveworldrani-lucki

Simran234 Goldie
Simran234
Simran234

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Ooo, I just realized that you are about to post your 1000th post and probably become a goldie, congrats Big smile

Simran :D...

illusiveworld

passion1 Groupbie
passion1
passion1

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you because I believe if Arnav knows the truth now the series will be end in a week or even two weeks maximum!
from my point of view I think IPKKND is serial telling the truth of our present life and what happens in the lives of some couples no one likes or wants to go through the unhappy or sad moments but that's life and it is necessary to know which the persons who love us and people who really hate us so I find that the story it very real and tells the truth as I like the way the writer has put the idea of this type I prefre history that are close to our reality as I find Barun & Sanaya are the must beautiful couple like (skr&kajol) they STAR by nature and they add a charming and magical and lovely feeling to their roles in either good or bad times or sessions of course I don't forget the other actors and Actress which are giving much enjoyment to the serial at least for me I have fun and passion and enjoy with every moment to see the series even in my deepest dreams lol I'm crazy but I love (Barun&Sanaya) Arhi are truly the best I don't want the show finished
I know that I want to know the end and the reaction of Arnav when he finds out the truth about (that evil shyme Angry Evil Smile & the must lovely and pure khushi ) I want to know how it will react and I wanna see his face but I definitely 
want the show takes a long times because I love this series HeartHeart
And one last thing I want to say to those who judge the series without knowing the great efforts that the actor and Actress do for us so please a little respect for them and before judging it must know the tiredness and the steps that they made ??every day from Monday until Friday without no't will sleep or spend time with their families or have fun I know it's their job but they are also human beings they deserve a lot of respect and a big thanks for their work
For me I'm deeplyy in love withe the arhi and I will follow all the times and all the moments day and night Day DreamingDancing

Edited by passion1 - 06 April 2012 at 10:31pm

illusiveworldrani-lucki

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I totally second each and every point of your post rachita. I was abt to make a post myself related to the first point but saw urs first and u covered everything so perfectly.
Seriously many members here have now started criticising each and every thing that Is shown in the show and are passing off their comments as "constructive criticism" and "freedom of speech". Thats utter crap in my eyes.
The so called lovers of the show I guess wants it to end in few months coz they want everything quickly.
And lemme add another point. Once the main storyline or the show gets over and the cvs start spinning out new ones, this ppl would be the ones to criticise again saying that cvs are just creating unnecessary high points and nthn is left in the show.

In short members here are never satisfied

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

passion1illusiveworldrani-lucki

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
totally luvd ur post...agreee wid u,,,ClapThumbs Up

illusiveworld

Go to top