Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Divinity, belief and superstitions-The funny way (Page 2)

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Loved your analysis Harini!!! Brilliant!!!Star

Just seen the episode and although there was no GoHem I really enjoyed watching it. It didn't hurt that we did get to see Ahem and he had a line to say too!!

As for the kalakari today I am so happy that they showed no one in MM believieng the rubbish for even a second. From Koki down to Gopi they were all sceptical and unbelieving which was brilliant!! Kokila was her usual brilliantly outspoken self but I was pleased with the fact that Hetal also spoke up. She didn't sit quietly and let everything happen. Over the past couple of episodes she'd been acting her normal self again which was nice as she has seen the reality of Kokila. She must ahve assimilated and recognised Koki's true worth in the way she reacted to Rashi's "misfortune".

I was worried that the CVs might show Gopi being taken in but the fact she didn't speaks od her true belief in God and also her growth as a character. I am loving Gopi's maturity and strength. 

I don't really have much to add because you said it all so brilliantly in your post Harini!!

Edited by NazmaJ - 06 April 2012 at 5:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-neela-Dhabu89varshu27Justlikethat1

Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Brilliant stuff...

Each person was true to their character during the whole Kinjal thing... Lovely analysis! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-neela-Dhabu89varshu27Justlikethat1

-neela- Goldie
-neela-
-neela-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
LOL I was chuckling all the way through your post. Loved it.

Only thing I would like today is - Gopi, tussi great ho! Big smile I am so happy she didn't get taken in by the 'hogwash' (thats the word they used in the subtitles to discribe 'bakwas' when Koki was asking whats going on LOL).

Loved the precap, am eagerly awaiting for tomorrow now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadDhabu89varshu27Justlikethat1

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
terrific analysis Harini...instead of skipping the  urki drama like i usually do ...i watched the whole epi today...and kind of enjoyed itConfused...raashi and jigar are raising their stupidity to new levels LOL...and i must say firoza was looking beautiful as kinjal didi...i wonder how many times she cracked up when shooting the scene...loved ur take on todays epi...funny and brilliant...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-neela-Dhabu89Justlikethat1

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Laughed  lot when the episode was being aired...funny...thank God Gopi didn't fall for it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadJustlikethat1

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
ROFL this is one fun weekend. I mean the stupidly funny episode and then to top it off the ME tomorrow. Woo Hoo Clap

I don't even to where to begin...Rashi is stupid and she is never going to change. And her mother is more stupid and now I can add Kinjal to the mix...the reason Kinjal is going along with Urmi?  Stupid is as stupid does concept comes to mind...

Then we have the whole scene when "Kinjal didi" makes an entrance and the reaction of everyone at MM was worth a million bucks. I loved the reaction of Kokila...it was like "I gave birth to that?" LOL

Oh then can we talk about Kinjal? My god...first she looked beautiful in her new avatar. And secondly, was it me or did Firoza have a hard time keeping a straight face. I could see her wanting to crack up and I felt the same with Gopi. That was one of the most funniest moments of SNS. 

Now for the anger part...I cannot believe Jigar made that stupid statement...He has an MBA? I was wondering if he got his degree via the internet. My God, Chika must be having a heart attack, her Dr. Joshi is getting zero credit LOL And a kook like Kinjal didi took his wah wah LOL

First time I watched the whole show even though it was all about the stupid kalakari. And the small glimpse of Ahem did not hurt either. 

Thank you for this wonderful post Harini...it was so worth it Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadJustlikethat1

Go to top