Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star 2

Where are some old singers?

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I recall ,In time between 2oo5 and 2006 we had watched a lots of singers in various singing shows . Some of them are often seen at some events but some has disappered from TV as if they never participated in any singing relaity shows . I am talking about ,

Vineet, devojeet, Amit Sana, Prajakta Sujkre, Himani Kapoor, Hemchandra and Ujjani Jain. These all used to be the best during their shows on but after Shows have ended, they left singing as it feels .

Does anybody has any information on them as to where are they now ? Do share.
I miss each and every old male/female singer .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Private-Message

I recall ,In time between 2oo5 and 2006 we had watched a lots of singers in various singing shows . Some of them are often seen at some events but some has disappered from TV as if they never participated in any singing relaity shows . I am talking about ,

Vineet, devojeet, Amit Sana, Prajakta Sujkre, Himani Kapoor, Hemchandra and Ujjani Jain. These all used to be the best during their shows on but after Shows have ended, they left singing as it feels .

Does anybody has any information on them as to where are they now ? Do share.
I miss each and every old male/female singer .

Vinit, Debojit Saha, Prajakta, Amit, Himani all took part in 1st season of JJWS

Ujjaini took part in EMAET

Hemachandra did take part in Music ka muqabla..He is a MD and creating his own.  Quite successful

Harsheet Saxena, Irfan Mohammad have been awarded for their recent successes.

Hopefully this answers some of your Qs..😃

Twinkle Bajpai of C-05, now she goes by "Tia"  was awarded for the song she sang in "Lanka" such a fabulous song and superb acting by her..

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know that, though its been ages since these all appeared in any singing reality show. I am talking about current news related to all of them. I miss period from 2005 to 2007 when we got to see such talented singers and listen their voices .