sop khushi is going to confess first yayayyy

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
hi frends
i have read in a artjcle that khushi will confess her kuv for arnav in a argument as luving him is her biggest mistake then arnav will be helll shocked and realise that there is nithinb btwn her and shyam frendz sop waiting eagerly for that day😳😳
REALLLY WAITING FOR IT.
OPE IT HAPPENS
Wasn't this old fake news? 
hey can u share the article i heard the same but they sed it will after the act and its not happend and according to the recent spoiler anrav wnt find out that khushi innocent untill near the ens of the 6 months! But nt real tym so mybe in summer! Tnx!
Originally posted by .Phoenix.

Wasn't this old fake news? 
yeh first an article said that she will confess when they have an argument after arnav hears khushi saying she doesnt want to accept the award with him then another article came out saying that that wasn't going to happen
and they already had the argument in yesterdays episode right? so I dont think she will confess..
I read somewhere, that she will confess, but obviously Arnav wont hear it, he will be gone from the room n shyam will hear it...bleachhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont want to believe these spoilers from everyone, i trust zees n this other person whos name starts with M...i dont know the name...
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
THAT was old Newz...It's not true..They already had the argument they wer talking about and she didn't confess.

I repeat, THAT WAS OLD NEWZ AND IT'S NOT TRUE
ok guys if it is old its ok i just saw a article and told it u all
but they r saying in another article they said arnav finds out her luv at the end of 6 months marraige sop abhi tak 6 months nahi huye serial mein 😭😭😭 bcz now a days i feel they r doing too much tutu mein yaar kya asal mein 6 months tak cv's r going to drag this 😕
I dont think they will actually drag for real 6 months but it will most probably be shorter for us but they will make it out as if it has been 6 months in the show as we know the time in shows tends to be different to time in real life as zee also mentioned so dw hopefully it wont drag for too long ðŸ˜Š