Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

"something's fishy" (Page 2)

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minoushka93

Originally posted by angl143

Gopi was never a 'gawar'! Thumbs Down She just needed the confidence and courage to speak up! And that's exactly wht Ahemji has done for her! Big smile
angl don't worry! even i don't think gopi to be a gawar Wink 
what I meant is that she would never suspected her rashiben before, and rashi used this fact to play with gopi's life, considering her to be a gawar! now let gopi shows rashi who is the gawar now!
and this bold gopi, it is indeed the masterpiece of emjee! oups i mean ahemji! ( and koki too, let's give her some credit here too!)
Yes, credit has to be given to Koki too!! Thumbs Up She has played a mothers role to Gopi beautifully. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadminoushka93Dhabu89varshu27

Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minoushka93

Originally posted by Aish3003

Really... she was great today... Even in the kitchen she suspected her and later on too... It was a huge thing for her character.

Nice post! 

thanks aish Embarrassed!!

yes it is a real change in her character, and i love it! she is connecting the dots with no second thought, while before she would find reasons for her rashiben to act like that! but now she's modi's bahu before being rashi's sister, she'll do anything to protect the wellbeing of her family

Exactly, she would try and justify her actions to herself and to others... Like in the case where Rashi was kicked out... she still thought Rashi was innocent inspite of the evidence. But know even though she loves her (deeply hurt to see her in pain) she ain't going to take her rubbish just like that... 

Another thing I really love is that in both the scenes (i.e. including the promo) Gopi didn't request her... but simply stated her stand... even ordered her in the promo that "It should not happen from tomorrow" Speaks volumes about how far her character has come. 

We always wanted her to stand up against Rashi... but instead of doing it all of a sudden... The creatives have given it a proper build up. Hats off to that! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadminoushka93doc4everDhabu89varshu27

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Everyone here has down such a wonderful job at answering...that I have nothing left to say, except watch out Rashi, you are not dealing with the meek Gopi...this is the new avatar of her and she is not going to take anything lying down...Kind of like how Durga Maa turns into Kali Maa Clap

munnihyderabadminoushka93Aish3003doc4evervarshu27

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I am proud of Gopi. She always had the quality of being brave but didn't know it till now. I am glad that she realized that she is no less than anyone. She is capable of doing anything if she just puts her mind to it and stops thinking that I am bad or no good. 

I am happy that Gopi has this new quality and I pray and hope that she never gets rid of it and remains like this always. Strong and Confident. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadminoushka93Aish3003doc4everDhabu89varshu27

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Actually I do not agree with your words that Gopi just grew some brain.. But I am indeed proud of her.. I was proud of her before.. Today takes the cake

.. Actually even if it was the old Gopi she would never have believed this Bakwas.. Gopi maybe naive but she is not superstitious... Don't forget that she has her principles..
Yes, she is slowly learning about the true nature of her relations too.. But only that is new..

Gopi is not a gawar.. She is actually smarter than others.. She is after all Koki's Gopi vahuTongue

munnihyderabadAish3003doc4everDhabu89varshu27

minoushka93 Goldie
minoushka93
minoushka93

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

I am proud of Gopi. She always had the quality of being brave but didn't know it till now. I am glad that she realized that she is no less than anyone. She is capable of doing anything if she just puts her mind to it and stops thinking that I am bad or no good. 

I am happy that Gopi has this new quality and I pray and hope that she never gets rid of it and remains like this always. Strong and Confident. 

let's hope she won't melt like hetal or jigar. But she's kokila's DIL after all, she must have learnt some things from her!

Aish3003doc4everDhabu89varshu27

minoushka93 Goldie
minoushka93
minoushka93

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Actually I do not agree with your words that Gopi just grew some brain.. But I am indeed proud of her.. I was proud of her before.. Today takes the cake

.. Actually even if it was the old Gopi she would never have believed this Bakwas.. Gopi maybe naive but she is not superstitious... Don't forget that she has her principles..
Yes, she is slowly learning about the true nature of her relations too.. But only that is new..

Gopi is not a gawar.. She is actually smarter than others.. She is after all Koki's Gopi vahuTongue

@ bold: you spoke my mind LOL I was writing it while you posted your answer!

and I know gopi is not superstitious, she is a true kanaji devotee, she herself told rashi to pray kanaji and everything will be ok, so if she believed that rashi just recovered her sight ( wich i doubt, I think she suspects her from the kitchen scene) she'll believe it is only kanaji's miracle/
And again, what I meant by "grew some brain" is that now she can see rashi's true color while she plays her kalakaries, while before she would try to justify every move of her sister thinking that rashi doesn't mean wrong by her doing.

Aish3003doc4everDhabu89varshu27

Scarlet28 Senior Member
Scarlet28
Scarlet28

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Yes gals, agree with all of you...glad to see Gopi finally questioning everything. Big smile When Rashi locked her up she knew Rashi was up to no good...I think with so much happening she is finally on to Rashi and beginning to see her as what she really is. Hopefully Rashi learns a hard lesson and her true redemption begins...Angry. Yes, we definitely have Ahem to thank for Gopi's new confidence...Wink

minoushka93Aish3003doc4everDhabu89varshu27

Go to top