Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

We got what we asked for but with a twist :D

Goodbye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After the numerous posts on whether there would be a hug on the show or not and finally there it was, the cutest hug ever πŸ€—even though it was not of MegHan but the lovely mohan and Nanhi after her amazing mimicry of renu and mohan himself..it was such a cute hug..just like a father-daughter hug..loved the episode today..Nanhi was just too good!! I'm waiting for some addu and mohan scenes soon...their arguments were sooo cute in the early episodes of NBT esp the piddhi argument..hehehe πŸ˜† And guess we have to wait for a while for the MegHan hug πŸ˜‰ But the show is going great and that's all we want!! πŸ˜ƒ  Edited by archu_93 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The hug was reallly cuteπŸ˜‰ ... but then i disagree that it looked like a father-daughter hug...it was a cute hug but dont know to explain the beautiful relation that they share...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It was more of a buddies type hug...They share an unexplainable relationship with so much of soul in it...Hard to put in words, but yes, for sure, it was their cutest hug ever! 😍
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The best part of yesterday episode was the mohan-nanhi hug scene. I am totally speechless.
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
a the hug was really cute.looking forward for more hugs.😳
new-ray thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree to u,nanhi is too good , and i am also expecting more mohan addu scenes.
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Completely agreed with u all.. Monu-Chavanni hug was the best moment of yesterday's epi.. Expecting more of such cute adorable scenes in NBTNMKK..
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was a great hug between the 2 and I love Nanhi's mimicking of both Rena and Mohan but especially the part where she says "Sun na" absolutely fantastic that was!πŸ˜†
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mohan and Nanni scene and their hug was awesome .

I loved their bonding
samnii thumbnail
yup agree cutest and ad0reable m0ment of the sh0w when she hugged her awsume