Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Time to Macau marriage come out? (Page 2)

Stolen_Heart IF-Rockerz
Stolen_Heart
Stolen_Heart

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
mehnaaz..i'm with u..even i want macau marriage to be accepted by indira as real..n the marriage should not come out in court juz to prove that mandira is not characterless..i want that marriage prove that indira n rishi are having something together..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Syama_Lunabishwadeepaksjj23Anaya_The.Lannister

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
I think CVs have totally forgot about macau track... till now they never bought the topic again it 
Rishi never bought the topic again infront of Indira and not even in his thoughts...

I expected "srimathiji" dialogue yesterday but there is no hint of that in Rishi's thoughts or in his dialogues...

but never know about CVs of HD, they are so unpredictable, they can do anything...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Syama_LunaStolen_Heartmisty85

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyn-

Originally posted by inshiangel

Even I think its the time to macau marriage to come!

But if it does would it affect inshi relation?

Who would admit it? It would be better if indira does!

One more benifit if this marriage comes out then there is no chance of Rishi-Mandira track

@bold HOW?

@ red  i dont think it'll happen after watching today episode, I dont think Indira will even think about it but make sure it's better (u r right )

i have always wanted the macau track to be revealed...but going by the present conditions when lies upon lies of rishi have come spilling out...dont u feel indu will think of this as yet another lie? she has been saying that she considers the marriage invalid & rishi has never corrected her on this point. also, she believes she has torn off the marriage certificate + has sent an email/ letter to get it annulled & she was married to rishi kumar. now if rishi produces the original certificate (which has got to be present somewhere...only after cross checking all documents wid the passport would the authorities release mandira & the passport says ricky diwan not rishi kumar) which has ricky diwans name on it...i hope it wont lead to another misunderstanding between inshi.

hence i wud truly prefer that for whatsoever be her reason, indu shud admit that she married rishi in macau!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Syama_LunaStolen_Heartsjj23misty85

sjj23 IF-Sizzlerz
sjj23
sjj23

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
ys cyn u r ri8 this is the time tom macau marriage come out in wht way its  all depend on the cvs...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Stolen_Heart

bishwadeepak IF-Dazzler
bishwadeepak
bishwadeepak

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
we want only our inshi together by any hook and crook 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Stolen_Heart

Stolen_Heart IF-Rockerz
Stolen_Heart
Stolen_Heart

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

I think CVs have totally forgot about macau track... till now they never bought the topic again it 
Rishi never bought the topic again infront of Indira and not even in his thoughts...

I expected "srimathiji" dialogue yesterday but there is no hint of that in Rishi's thoughts or in his dialogues...

but never know about CVs of HD, they are so unpredictable, they can do anything...

bold:-
preethi..even me was hoping for that..i am really missing rishi addressing indu as 'shrimatiji'..n u are absolutely right about CVs n HD..they are unpredictable n can do anything..hope so in coming episode it gets fulfilled..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bishwadeepak-PD-

skystar Senior Member
skystar
skystar

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
We want inshi together at any cost .Major Macau marriage twist can take place in court judgement
misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
I really want this to come out & wish that this time Indu spills the beans in court or after the case is over... & they should get married as soon as possible.

Go to top