Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Siddhi's Pregnancy

Poll Question: Aftr watchng fri epi with 15 jan,12 march striking us,do u guys think

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
28 [38.36%]
45 [61.64%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Do u think Preg is pssbl now in REALITY?
Give yr reasons.
My answer no if cv's want 2 maintain realsm of parichay.

Edited by Shehnazreme - 06 April 2012 at 2:39pm

sandy118_RiDdHi IF-Sizzlerz
sandy118_RiDdHi
sandy118_RiDdHi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
yes frm me i want to see kunals love for siddhi more when she is preg. so i want it and come on yaar i guess its next track only warna story mein twist nahi rahega i guess i am confused Confused
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
well siddhi will definetly get pregnant...but right now i want to see SiNal love story moving forward to a passionate side...i want to see kunal's extremely uncondtional love...care...passion for siddhi...

in short to say...SiNal confession...SiNal passionate romantic moments...SiNal consumation 2...than pregnancy...

once siddhi give birth...it will go to leap kraps...which i don't want to happen at all...i would love to see siddhi pregnant with kunu's baby...kunu becoming a proud daddy...but right now i want to see SiNal romance and confession

Edited by Mages - 06 April 2012 at 6:58pm
Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
No... She is not pregnant... She is under doctors observation with lot of internal injuries.. If she is , doctors might have told  this right. So, pregnancy track skipped... I would like to see the most Sinal romantic moments. Praying CV's to finsh off the rape case also soon.
d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
logically even if she was pregnant she would have lost the child because of all chase and falling...
but I dont trust Cvs to be so real and think logically ... still the doors are open..
but honestly would be a little hard to digest if they show her pregnant from c-night one after all kidnapping crap 
Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Hi guys.hope so it goes the 2nd way keeping in touch with reality as majority wants it.
Aruna11 Groupbie
Aruna11
Aruna11

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Really speaking not possible after accident & injuries & so much time since C nite also. Hard to imagine educated person & still ignorant about her own body. But in ektaland anything possible, maybe doc will say she is preg & condition is naazuk so no marital relations till baby is born. Dat way dey dont hav to show 2nd C also
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
What we are watching is simply daily show where can happen anything anytime .. actress can get pregnant even with a single touch of Actor to her. lol

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index