India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Graet and very Natural acting By Dev/ Avinash

premvahini Senior Member
premvahini
premvahini

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

From last 2- 3 episodes ( have not seen today's yet) , I am really liking that Dev has been  given some dialogues and chance to show of his  acting and dialogue delivery skills.  Also the dialogues given to him  are very natural  or seem  so natural---- almost as if  he is writing his own dialogues --- must surely be improvising  them during the final takes   ----- Wou  really !!! so great  are his acting skills .

It feels like Avinash in real would react the same way ---  get angry  the same way  and  emotional the same way .   Am  really  enjoying  his out right no nonsense straight forward questions  to be it  Rahika  or Rubi or RB . 

Really-2  great job by  Avinash, I think  his voice modulation techniques have no match in telly or even bolly- wood. Dont know how he makes it sound   ---  heavy / husky and deep when emotional ( almost as if he has a cold) and really angry  when he has to show his irritation or anger.

Just feel bad that he is not getting the recognition he desrves in the telly  world, but hope one day very soon he will be recognised for his  great acting skills and dashing looks .  May god bless him with all the happiness.   

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

wissenhasapsvishala08LuvAviMaryamMarysangita10765LoveAvinav3gradev09shivamalaNeerjaaushasri

LoveAvina Senior Member
LoveAvina
LoveAvina

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Yes,he is the best !God bless him and Ruby!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvAvi

LuvAvi Groupbie
LuvAvi
LuvAvi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premvahini

From last 2- 3 episodes ( have not seen today's yet) , I am really liking that Dev has been  given some dialogues and chance to show of his  acting and dialogue delivery skills.  Also the dialogues given to him  are very natural  or seem  so natural---- almost as if  he is writing his own dialogues --- must surely be improvising  them during the final takes   ----- Wou  really !!! so great  are his acting skills .

It feels like Avinash in real would react the same way ---  get angry  the same way  and  emotional the same way .   Am  really  enjoying  his out right no nonsense straight forward questions  to be it  Rahika  or Rubi or RB . 

Really-2  great job by  Avinash, I think  his voice modulation techniques have no match in telly or even bolly- wood. Dont know how he makes it sound   ---  heavy / husky and deep when emotional ( almost as if he has a cold) and really angry  when he has to show his irritation or anger.

Just feel bad that he is not getting the recognition he desrves in the telly  world, but hope one day very soon he will be recognised for his  great acting skills and dashing looks .  May god bless him with all the happiness.   

thanks Premvahini , Avinash is very special , his eyes lock you in

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMary

shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Avinsah has acted very well in past few episodes. Great job Avi.
viprakshi IF-Dazzler
viprakshi
viprakshi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Avinash is doing fabulous job, and i love to watch him on my tv screen..
ushasri IF-Sizzlerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
avinash is a brilliant actor his expressions says everything

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top