Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 39 : A boy named Arnav !!! (Page 8)

Sadie101 Senior Member
Sadie101
Sadie101

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew_drops

Originally posted by Sadie101

Originally posted by Dew_drops

Priya,if the crooner is to be rated out of 5 then i'll give the half to the title itself..i just loved todays crooners title..Hope u enjoyed the match.But Dada's team lost the game.Cry.

Wat they showed in the epi ws just a trailor abt how he'll react wen true will be out.--- Yes sister! Picture abhi baqi hai mere dost!!! Loved the whole epi minus creep.And priya,we know na that he's d most pathetic villain ever.I think cv's are planning something really big for the whole shyam fiasco-- oh can't wait for the story to move...is Shyam ka parda fash hona chahiye aur jaldi!!!
that chemist,no nani...i'm so happy
i loved the show's pace...they are skipping the days...Big smile --- i know i liked it too...keep the pace going like this CVs plz!!!
Silent treatment is working bigtime...sanka devi go on...Let him suffer a little more...iluv him but chotte-Di's chottave'sLOLLOLLOLLOL is irritating me these days...AngryAngryAngry.
Loved ur dad's comments...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.
i wont be regualr in IF for somedays..it wont take long...but i'll miss the heated discussions n u crooner buddies...Ouch
So my rating for the epi...4.6.thnx for an awesomely cute title n crooner...luv ya...Hug
Priya,we have something big to do.sadie will tell u..

Come back quickly!!! ok!
and yes @bold: i agree
@ red: my comments :)
i've read ur comment,but then i was running out of time..i'll comment on it now yaar...

loool read ur comments on my comment!

kya karun mami was back to her annoying self...thought i will close my eyes warna phirse NIGHTMARES agenge!

pics is easy...did u get sanju's PM.. u can send me PM's to experiment to see if it works for u or not...theek??

And Prakash family seems like the biggest family of butlers...is there a Prakash&Sons/Brothers type butler service...especially at the service of the Raizada's LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Sadie101 - 07 April 2012 at 5:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhansmashitupNandalalabeena14honeypriya

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
awesome crooner..loved it!
epi was very nice..m loving the show pace,khushi's dialogue was a reflector of her heart nd feelings,
and arnav being restless,crazy for her..awww! how i wished to see something like this Day Dreaming
loving it,hope cvs continue with the nice stuff and good pace!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanhoneypriya

sanaroxx IF-Dazzler
sanaroxx
sanaroxx

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Wonderful Post as usual Di !!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

..SSNAIR.. IF-Dazzler
..SSNAIR..
..SSNAIR..

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
gud one Clap
loved it Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

-carpediem- Goldie
-carpediem-
-carpediem-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Res..

Edited~

"It's the tragedy of loving, you can't love anything more than something you miss." 

~Jonathan Safran Foer,
 Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

'The Tale of Pause 'n Affect'

Yet again, a perfect name for the Crooner, Priya!   First of all, love your dad!  How well does uncle understand you & the addiction that is this show!LOLA big hug to both of you from moi!Big smile What a cute quote to summarize the feelings of the boy!  He was in full display today! Day Dreaming I completely agree about not taking anything at face value...I have deliberately stayed away from spoilers and SBS/SBB reports over the last few days; I find it takes away from the episode.  Promos are different as they are more of a tagline for whats coming up...Today's episode was a refreshing surprise, which tied up some of the loose ends from the last few days!

The Caring One:  I absolutely adored the scene between the siblings!  The banning of the papaya per the preggo research done by the concerned bro...Well, Khushi better watch out when its her turn!  OMG, can we say daddy dearest in OCD mode!LOLLOL  Again, the triangle in play...you described Khushi's pain and her realization beautifully!  She has seen the tender side to him before, but today, it hurts; hurts to the point where she cannot look at him without showing how painful it is!  Cut to Anjali telling him the aftermath with the meds...The doubt clears, if only for a moment...The Rabbe Ve...the sweetest of them all...the unsaid apology...but her pain takes over her...& the doubt comes back in!  Loved how you tied in all the prior attempts to apologize here...all in green, no less!  

The Guilty One:  What a great way to describe this scene...He wants to instigate her so that he gets a reaction...So that things are back to "his normal." When she doesn't comply, he doesn't stop...continues to berate, throwing the dabba business in her face, telling her he doesn't want her in his space!  Asks her to do something better with her life (wow, isn't it enough she's married to you, ASR? Thats the best she could do, right!Wink) What I loved here was the said vs. the unsaid!  Even when she's quiet, he cannot stop himself.  His guilt consumes him in every situation.  When the MU finally clears, he will have to let her speak, have to hear her out, without allowing it to be about him!

I thought the convo with Aman was hilarious!  Part of the inspiration for the title to my post!  Arnav has paused so many times in his calls with Aman that the dude now automatically knows when boss is distracted & the ONLY cause for the distraction! LOL And yes, thank God the Dostana rumors are now at rest!ROFL 

The Yearning One:  OMG, I got goosebumps reading the Kabhi Kabhi quote...how beautiful &  apt!  The missing & the wanting come full circle!  Somethings never change!  He goes about his business, checks up on di, does what is routine for him...yet...where is she!  I haven't seen her all day!  Looks for her before he goes to bed; she is the last person he thinks of before lying on his recliner...of holding her, wanting her...her smile, her laughter, her words...Her chimes wake him up!  Again, she is always around him, just as she was when silence took over that first night!  Yet, her bangles signaled the intimacy between them, though unacknowledged at that moment!   Priya, thank you so much for reminding us of the significance of those stars...I have always loved both the prior scenes with them & those celestial beings...but this one just was too special!  Especially when he reaches out & touches them!  Again, the intimacy of that scene did not go unnoticed...

He continues to search...Bumps into Nani...True to himself, doesn't let on what is bothering him...Instead, questions the help...Then he hears her voice, and it calls to him!

What I loved about today was that despite Khushi's silence and his harsh words to her, there was a sense of normalcy to their relationship...Yeah, they were upset for different reasons, but it was very much spouses at odds.  Her leaving, giving the clothes to the servant, not picking up the phone, all of it was very believable!  His longing, missing her, wanting to see her was also typical of any husband!  The CVs did a brilliant job showcasing this!  

I am also appreciating Nani's 'silent observer' role...Since last week, her part has taken on a new dimension...it is indeed interesting to see where the CVs go with her!  

I agree with you on the dislikes...I had said Anjali might find the dhagaa in one my earlier posts.  But I am confused at what was shown today.Confused  The Shyam scene also seemed so out of place...The key in the wallet made no sense.  Shouldn't a tycoon have a safe with a combination code?  If he does have a key, wouldn't it be safer in a drawer somewhere?  Seriously, a wallet?  Again, the dhagaa, wallet, key all of it was very contrived!  Shoddy screenplay there!  Honestly the contents of that file should be on a disk or better yet, a USB stick!  The CVs sometimes live in the 19th century!  The Payal-Mami scene also seemed out of place!  

And yes, ASR/Arnav/Barun, please shave!  That aside, Sobti, you ROCK and so does your wardrobe!  

Rating: 4.7/5...A pt to Sobti alone!  And the deductions are for what didn't work...otherwise a solid end to the week!

P.S.  Enjoyed the interview!  What a gem he is!  Poetry, screenplay analysis, adventure, MI...it was ALL GOOD!  

P.P.S. Sad my team lost...Disapprove

Thanks for all your STELLAR CROONERS this week, hun--hats off as usual!Clap Have a masti-filled weekend with your dear ones!  Will try to catch up with you & our buddies soon (I won't be able to comment until late Saturday or Sunday IST.)SmileHug

Excellent analysis anjali...
Loved the comment abt 'said n unsaid'

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalalasmashituphoneypriya

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Stern Smile sorry I'm so so late to the Crooner !!! ... Please don't give me the cold shoulder Wacko it's been a bit crazy !!!

You say it's all in my head
And the things I think just don't make sense
So where you been then? Don't go all coy

Don't turn it round on me like it's my fault
See I can see that look in your eyes

The one that shoots me each and every time

You grace me with your cold shoulder
Whenever you look at me I wish I was her

You shower me with words made of knives
Whenever you look at me I wish I was her

These days when I see you
You make it look like I'm see-through

Do tell me why you waste our time
When your heart ain't in it, and you're not satisfied

You know I know just how you feel
I'm starting to find myself feeling that way too

Adele's Cold Shoulder seemed appropriate for what was going on Embarrassed so I borrowed from her today ...

I'm not sure how I feel about Arnav staring at Salman Day Dreaming ... abs envy ?  he did look pretty dreamy !!! BS that is ... LOL x

Edited by smashitupsobti - 07 April 2012 at 6:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bNandalalabeena14honeypriya

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Originally posted by soni.b

hi priya!!!

late would be an understatement...was absolutely tied on friday as a result read the Crooner only after friday's epi!!! so just combining both the crooner comments!!!!

As usual fantastic Crooners!!! loved them both!!! loved the quotes!! brilliant take on the shyam-khushi-arnav scene vis-a-vis the terrace scene and also khushi-anjali-arnav relationship triangle!!!loved it!!!! loved ur take on both the epi!!! loved the pics!!!Clap

thursday we saw an intense and passionate arnav and khushi!!!Embarrassed

ok absolutely loved mannu...and from now on its only mannu mami for me as my hubby declared he absolutely adores mannu mami!!! yes he saw the epi with me...and for a change was interested in it!!! honestly after arnav and khushi...mama-mami are the most happening couple...what chemistry!!!LOL loved mami's speech...so from khoon bhari taang to bahu...not bad!!!

the MU created by payal's non-performance and khushi's not accepting the award was sorted out...but didn't get the whole veena and bahu thing...veena didn't want anybody's help and yet after winning she goes and thanks the raizada family in front of all the people...what happened to her pride???...did her bahu convince her to do so or what??? well at least the incident helped the family to see the two sisters' genuine nature!!!

shyam-khushi scene...i was fuming mad...and the thappad dialogue has been used earlier in some movie, don't remember the name...guess have said ealier but totally hate him when he manhandles her!!!! priya you have already explained this scene...but i think khushi needs to know the art of getting rid of creep without making a big tamasha...instead of thappad she shld have kicked him where it hurts the most...that will definitely make think twice before touching her!!!! me too liked her dialogue..."woh mere pati hain."

loved the confrontation scene...she is frustrated and wants to now the reason for their marriage and his behaviour towards her and he again gives her a hint...she has done something which has affected someone's life...will khushi persue it this time???..." hum kuch bolte bhi hain toh aapko samajh nahin aata." and of course " i can't let you go khushi." loved khushi telling him that he would never say what is in his heart as his ego stops him from doing so...she knows but she wants to hear it!!!! dialogues were great!!! loved them!!!

well he can't let her fall even if she asks for it...loved the scene!!! barun and sanaya were great!!!

after an intense confrontation night before...the loving and caring brother makes a comeback...stopping his di from having papaya!!Big smile! loved khushi's observation of arnav!!!...thank god anji baby decided to tell her chotey abt the trip to chemist by khushi and shyam...that also because she insisted!!! yes priya...from trying to say sorry to now walking upto her as soon as he realises his mistake...its been quite a journey!!!

khushi giving silent treatment...i liked it!!!!Thumbs Up maybe this will help our boy arnav to think better...but he actually doesn't like her quiet!! absolutely loved ur bit on him missing her!!! he misses her...so what is he going to do after 6 mths???

loved how u connected their moments under the stars with his standing under them and remembering her!!!Clap

yesterday was barun all the way!!!
btw i found shyam's scene stupid...all that mehnat to just see if the key is there!!!Confused iska kya hoga??

loved the epi and oh btw loved the CK t-shirt!!!Big smile  

Dostana doubts abt ASR-Aman...ROFLROFL.

khushi addressed him as hari prakash...i think!!!LOL

oh priya ur dad is so cuteSmile...btw my dad would absolutely agree with urs on the shaving bit...even for him its not acceptable...and yes dada won!!Big smile

love the song!!!
rating for past 2 epis...4.5 each!!

PS sorry...for the long post!!!

Hey Soni.. Missed you yesterday..! Love this super summary!!

@bold green: My thoughts exactly!! Even I dint get that!! If she had thanked them in private.. fine!! But this was a public declaration!! Confused

@bold blue: Dont rack your brains hun..! Its the most oft repeated dialogue by every creep in the world!! You dont seem to have come across many!! LOL

@bold grey: she should have beaten him black and blue and made a scene out of it, screamed at the top of her voice!! Think twice?? she should not have left him in a state to be euipped enough to think at all, leave alone twice!! Would have saved my Arnav some pain too! Embarrassed

@bold purple: who wants to go to jail?? LOL What if she broke her neck!! Ouch

@bold red: thats my favorite part from Debu's post!!
@bold pink: I noticed that too!! LOL
@bold brown in the end: you are embarrassing me now!! Ouch LOL

shwetaHug...thanks!!!
btw missed you all too!!! Cry wanted to login but thanks to my kids and their play date...had my hands full!!!LOL read the crooner after yesterday's epi...going to read the rest of the comments now...
@underlinedLOLLOL...so true have not met many plus am a pretty no-nonsense person...
as far as khushi is concerned was giving her options which go with her attitude of not to make a scene...though with arnav she is ready to create a scene anywhere!!!!LOL but absolutely love ur idea too!! how we would love to see that happen!!!!
did try imagining arnav in jail...not happening!!!!LOL 
what embarrassing??? you write so well unlike me yaar...was not even sure if all that i wrote made any sense???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-shwetachauhanNandalalahoneypriya

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
lovely... :)))
love how u bring bak old memories and connects them so well... :)))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalalahoneypriya

Go to top