Crooner 39 : A boy named Arnav !!! - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago

😳 sorry I'm so so late to the Crooner !!! ... Please don't give me the cold shoulder  it's been a bit crazy !!!

You say it's all in my head
And the things I think just don't make sense
So where you been then? Don't go all coy

Don't turn it round on me like it's my fault
See I can see that look in your eyes

The one that shoots me each and every time

You grace me with your cold shoulder
Whenever you look at me I wish I was her

You shower me with words made of knives

These days when I see you
You make it look like I'm see-through

Do tell me why you waste our time
When your heart ain't in it, and you're not satisfied

You know I know just how you feel
I'm starting to find myself feeling that way too

Adele's Cold Shoulder seemed appropriate for what was going on 😳 so I borrowed from her today ...

I'm not sure how I feel about Arnav staring at Salman 😍 ... abs envy ?  he did look pretty dreamy !!! BS that is ... πŸ˜† x
Edited by smashitupsobti - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Hey Soni.. Missed you yesterday..! Love this super summary!!

@bold green: My thoughts exactly!! Even I dint get that!! If she had thanked them in private.. fine!! But this was a public declaration!! πŸ˜•

@bold blue: Dont rack your brains hun..! Its the most oft repeated dialogue by every creep in the world!! You dont seem to have come across many!! πŸ˜†

@bold grey: she should have beaten him black and blue and made a scene out of it, screamed at the top of her voice!! Think twice?? she should not have left him in a state to be euipped enough to think at all, leave alone twice!! Would have saved my Arnav some pain too! 😳

@bold purple: who wants to go to jail?? πŸ˜† What if she broke her neck!!

@bold red: thats my favorite part from Debu's post!!
@bold pink: I noticed that too!! πŸ˜†
@bold brown in the end: you are embarrassing me now!! πŸ˜†

shwetaπŸ€—...thanks!!!
btw missed you all too!!! 😭 wanted to login but thanks to my kids and their play date...had my hands full!!!πŸ˜† read the crooner after yesterday's epi...going to read the rest of the comments now...
@underlinedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so true have not met many plus am a pretty no-nonsense person...
as far as khushi is concerned was giving her options which go with her attitude of not to make a scene...though with arnav she is ready to create a scene anywhere!!!!πŸ˜† but absolutely love ur idea too!! how we would love to see that happen!!!!
did try imagining arnav in jail...not happening!!!!πŸ˜† 
what embarrassing??? you write so well unlike me yaar...was not even sure if all that i wrote made any sense???

lovely... :)))
love how u bring bak old memories and connects them so well... :)))
Originally posted by smashitupsobti

😳 sorry I'm so so late to the Crooner !!! ... Please don't give me the cold shoulder  it's been a bit crazy !!!

Adele's Cold Shoulder seemed appropriate for what was going on 😳 so I borrowed from her today ...

I'm not sure how I feel about Arnav staring at Salman 😍 ... abs envy ?  he did look pretty dreamy !!! BS that is ... πŸ˜† x
Hey i was looking for ur post...its awesome as usual...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by Dew_drops

Hey i was looking for ur post...its awesome as usual...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thank you, sorry it's a bit rushed today !!! Family duty beckons and I've been dying to get this posted up - got a great "details" post to go up when I get a minute !!! Hope you'll like it too  x

And Kalpana is back!!!
lol with all these amazing pics u think ur post will get a cold shoulder ...LOL we are not ASR here πŸ˜‰ 

Amazing post as usual!! πŸ€—
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Debu!! Seems like you had a gala time there at the stadium!!! Glad!! But we were missing you here..! And I log in to see that the crooner got posted last night itself!! But I am happy you saw the episode last night itself!!
What an episode na!! I cant seem to have enough of it!! I have been sighing nonstop!!
Love the crooner..! Especially the 3rd and 4th part of the Likes!!! Wow!! What contrasts and pictures to support!! And ahh.. the stars!! How do you remember it all!!
Now.. I absolutely love the Dad's moment!! πŸ˜† People all around us are making fun of our craziness I tell you!! Last night, I was so back in my dreamworld!! let me go on about it.. this is the only place where I do that..

The best part.. The return of the meaningful thinking aloud:

Arnav: "Khushi Shyam ke saath jane ke liye mana bhi toh kar sakti thi!".. Oh Arnav! You expected that? In your heart, you know she cannot be wrong, you trust her.. dont you? You know she is a girl of principles and she will keep her marriage vows..! Love you for that!

Khushi: "Di ke liye itna pyar aur hamare liye itni nafrat!" I cried a bucket at that!! Oh Khushi, you realized and deliberated that today? I have been lamenting and shedding tears over it for ages on your behalf!!

Shyamu: "*lets find out the key's abode*" ..πŸ˜•.. As dumb as ever! Always busy in useless planning.

And other impressions:

-Again thank god! they dint drag this medicine MU!! Well.. to be honest, I dint expect a clearing out as soon as that!! 😳

-Arnav notices that Khushi suffered all the insults and the anger and yet did not say anything just to keep his di's promise! Keep thinking lover boy! We are all counting on you!!

-The roli dhaga: Much ado about nothing! Anji simply brushed away several pages from our forum debating on the expected MU!!

-I couldnt get or appreciate Shyamu's efforts!! It was just a drag or are the CVs bent on proving his retard state of mind! This guy is really low on IQ and ideas!

-Mami and Payal bitter saga is back! So much for 'Bahu' and the improvement!!

-Dear Khushi.. you say it best when you say nothing at all.. I thought I would always dedicate this line to Arnav but not anymore!! Well.. do maintain this my love!!

-Arnav scolding Aman.. Khushi Bhabhi yahan nahi hai!!! 😲 Oh wait!! This guy really has a big ego!! IS he having a problem with Khushi's popularity? Or plain jealous? Tch -tch! Poor boy! πŸ˜†

-"Yahan toh you made my life hell anyway!" Oh the hurt! Khushi's eyes just welled up with tears! Mine went all the way!! I had a soaking wet neckline!
😭

-"Ab hum bhi inke saamne nahi aayenge".. And oh the anxiety! On not seeing, not finding Khushi anywhere.. The restlessness had me rubbing my hands too!
I couldnt smile at that! My heart ached somewhat! 😭

I have been waiting for such an episode for like ages.. another sigh!!
I rate the episode at 4.7 on 5 again!!

shweta...loved your take on the epi...
@bold ...so agree with you...in his heart he believes in her innocence and i also felt really bad for khushi when she sees arnav caring for his sister...poor girl she has her hands full trying to decode Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada!!!
loved your other impressions!!!
even i felt mannu mami and bahu had again taken a step back...but i think that's because they have been using old bank epi along with recently shot scenes...after they changed the track to do damage control!!!
can see u are also not impressed with shyamu and his anticsπŸ˜†...i found the whole key finding thing so stupid...i was like wow...he went to all that trouble just to see if the key is there or not...now what is he going to pickpocket or again make a master plan to steal the key???Confused
btw how come arnav did not correct aman and told him to address her as ma'am???
Pappu paas ho gaya...finally i learned to post pictures yipeee... THANK U SANJU...πŸ€—

Edited by Dew_drops - 11 years ago

another absolutely fantastic pictorial analysis!!!!πŸ˜ƒ loved it!!!

Hey Kalpana, fab post & perfect song for the day πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
It was a day of varied emotions, perfectly expressed thru those dreamy eyes πŸ˜‰ 
The posture on the recliner was ...😍 

Thanks dear.