Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 39 : A boy named Arnav !!! (Page 21)

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by subiscs

Originally posted by amisuv

Originally posted by Sadie101

Originally posted by amisuv

Originally posted by Sadie101

OK i am here...
well Priya i send a PM to crooner buddies...
its a surprise...so if i post it here Confused
crooner buddies who know abt it are sanju, rashmi, kalpana, u and i PMed shweta di as well it think...even Beena di...

i am writing the surprise here...will edit it once i see most of u have liked the comment...

haila don't tell me i missed Priya again!!! LOL i will need help with this thread coz i am still new to posting pics and gifs!!!

oh on the side note...NEW SPOILER!!!! from mishti!

Hey Sadie, Mujhe PM nahi kiya...So I am not part of the gang Cry Cry 

Haila!

sorry Suvi dii...i wanted everyone from the crooner buddies...but just realized ur not on my friend's list! sorry...will do sit-ups for you...khushi style...really sorry *holding my ears* Cry
will send u a special PM now! Smile

i haven't PMed Anjali and so many other buddies!!!
gosh ok...plz read my comment and i would have PMed all...but either i don't have them on my friend's list or they haven't recieved itConfusedOuch
i got an exam today and in a mad rush!!!

sorry again!!!
Arreee nahiii...Sadie tum toh sentiya gayi ho...Nahi bitwa...Hum to mazak karat hain LOL 
Dont get emotional sweetie Wink

Thanks fr ur special PM dear Hug 
Girlies...the new Spoiler is really cute...

I remember me and Bindu discussing Arnav's past so many times...and finally we gonna get glimpses of it...cnt wait for it...high time Khushi sees Arnav beyond the ASR mask !!!

yeah its super cute..!!!! i was jus thinking how wud have been asr 's childhood..heyyy and new entry...cool..lets c wats in store!!!!Smile.
.anyways priya????where have u been??? 
just came online...was thinking of catching up wid u...had a terribly busy weekend...also i have this dumb prepaid account...somehow i dnt like postpaid systems much...so my balance got over sat morning...since then phone net is disconnected...nw online, will recharge nw...will reply u in the morning...

had fun over the weekend...did loads of shopping - bought hubby and parents lots of gifts from the 1st salary...pampered myself too Wink got myself a nice Burberry perfume and a Hilfiger watch...so i am super ecstatic...but none of my frnds here in Mumbai...so no one to flaunt too Cry so ranting to u about my shopping...!!!

hw was ur Sunday...wont be able to the open the Inbox till 2mrrw eveng...so will be availabe on this space...and once ph is on frm morng,on mail too !!!

bt the new entry for Aakash,...i wanted one for ASR, nw that Khushi bhabhi is full on her pati...would hv loved to see her jealous !!!

PS parents leavng tomorrow morng...hehe...Mum was saying cool u on Forum all the time...but dnt get addicted...wish sm1 had told me that few months back LOL

omg!!!!!burberry and hilfiger...ahem ahem!!!!!thats super cool thoughSmile
my weekend...dont ask...check ur gmail when u have time...i have something interesting..but will mail u...all crazy things happen to me i guess!!!! gawddd...y me???
 even i wanted her to be all jealous..but lets c...!!!!! awww..addiction to forum s mere understatement.LOL.my laptop s still not okay...and i need to get it fixed asap!!! ~~ 

and yeyeyeyey csk won!!!LOL
yipee CSK won...btw I am a Dhoni fan...and i'm a half Ranchi girl...so a die-hard supporter of him...so i support CSK full on...but a lover of SRK...so support KKR too...and a true bengali - so all loyalties with Dada and Pune warriors LOLLOLLOL

ok am off to sleep...gudnite...luv ya...lots to catch up on...

PS just recharged...bt looks like Blacberry services disconnected...so will send the activation msg nw...catch up in the morng !!!

PPS now wat happend...ladka dekha kya Wink

heyyy..i slept off!!!!! gmmm...and no...check the mail..i think u will seriously burst out laughing...mere saath kuch na kuch hota hai yaar!!!Smile  

am waiting for tonight's episode...damn ya..!!! the show is now my aadat!!!! omg!!!!
Suba BB services still not activated...

will reach home by 4...and check...

talk about buri aadat "monday epi is the most awaited one"
ahhh..yeah seriously!!!! and now some sbb segment s there i believe..just turned on the tv!!! :D :D :D :D think we fans r building trp's for these ppl too..sbb and sbs !!!! :):):):)

chal reach home and check..u will seriously laugh out loud ya!!!! big story...and read the mails slowly also...!!!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

This is ultimate...
Khushi as Gopi Bahu - and Arnav as Ahem...woodwa ve finally !!!

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101archanan14amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bsmashitupsubiscs

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=subiscs][QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=subiscs][QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=subiscs][QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=amisuv][QUOTE=Sadie101][QUOTE=amisuv][QUOTE=Sadie101]
priya...read sbb updates and come bac..!!!!! i was seriously laughing...my cos thinks i have gone crazy...think upcoming episodes is gonna follow the dabaang line...tapad se darr nahin lagta saab..pyar se lagta hain!!!!!LOLLOL

Sadie101

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=subiscs][QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=subiscs][QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=subiscs][QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=amisuv][QUOTE=Sadie101][QUOTE=amisuv][QUOTE=Sadie101]
priya...read sbb updates and come bac..!!!!! i was seriously laughing...my cos thinks i have gone crazy...think upcoming episodes is gonna follow the dabaang line...tapad se darr nahin lagta saab..pyar se lagta hain!!!!!LOLLOL

Suba maine tere pehle comment dala...check...i cracked up reading the update...

my colleagues think i hv gone mad...i cant stop laughing...this is hilarious ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101smashitup

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged

ROFL 

This is ultimate...

ROFLROFLROFL

just now i commented priya...askin u to check !!!! omg...i really donno whats in store...but si and bs interview was good...they were as usual goofing ard..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101smashituphoneypriya

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Suba maine tere pehle comment dala...check...i cracked up reading the update...

my colleagues think i hv gone mad...i cant stop laughing...this is hilarious ROFL
ROFL

here my cos thinks i have lost it..poor kid..he s home after his boards...and am laughing like a maniac..he saw the segment along with me too..i turned off the tv after it was done...!!!! he was like am i missing something...u have gone crazy!!!!!! Big smilekhushi s totally irritating him..and those shirts...i mean seriously...omfg!!!! i burst out///i cant even imagine arnav wearing all those...i mean i cant imagine any guy wearing all those..and esp arnav...noways!!!!! i went what the?? alonh with arnavLOLLOL
honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged

ROFL 

This is ultimate...

ROFLROFLROFL

just now i commented priya...askin u to check !!!! omg...i really donno whats in store...but si and bs interview was good...they were as usual goofing ard..Smile

leavng in next 10 mins from here...have to stop by at the grocery store and then sweet home in nxt 30 mins...will c then..cnt wait !!!

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged

This is ultimate...

ROFLROFLROFL
oh yes priya!!!! aar kichu baki rakhlo na!!!! just saw the segment...can't stop laughing!!!LOL
woodwa-veROFL

honeypriya

Go to top