Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 39 : A boy named Arnav !!! (Page 2)

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Lovely crooner!!So U enjoyed the match??
Today's episode although heart wrenching,was a treat to watch!!!Although Barun n Sanaya were in top form today but I dunno why I loved Sanaya's performance a lot today.That doesn't mean Barun was any less!!Wink
Today's episode really proved that U dont know someone's importance unless its gone!!
U r rite,This week last 3 episode were damn good!!Ratings 4.5/5 For barun n Sanaya's excellent performance!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhanNandalalahoneypriya

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Great crooner Priya, loved seeing Arnav missing Khushi and realizing the importance she holds in his life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

silly.pilla Groupbie
silly.pilla
silly.pilla

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
I wholeheartedly enjoyed the episode after a real long time.. 
N ur crooner was a better treat than watching ths better episode... Big smile

But wat scares me, it's become a trend in ipkknd... Awesome Monday's, stacking up more MU on Tuesday n wednesday... Then a big fight on Thursday.. And a romantic Friday... Cry

Wanted to add- even my husband noticed asr returning without his laptop.. N my reply was jus the same... ;)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pink.lotusarchanan14Nandalalahoneypriya

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I loved your post today was all about ASR day and life.

I heard the yearning in Khushi's voice to be loved by him just the way he loves his di. His hatred hurts her. 

Need to hear more about Khushi's thoughts and feelings.

About the Arnav returning without the lap top or brief case even I noticed that LOL the blooper was so visible. Usually I do not watch the episode closely to notice any bloopers. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14Nandalalahoneypriya

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks Priya for posting a beautiful crooner to an awesome episode.ClapClap I had to PM you as I thought I had missed it somehow. Yours is one of the few recaps I never miss...though I'm lazy about commenting. But I always 'Like' Smile.

I loved today's episode. My heart went out for both Khushi and Arnav today. Khushi's crestfallen face on witnessing the caring side of Arnav for his Di was just heart wrenching. To love someone and knowing that someone mayb, maybe reciprocates the love but somehow the only emotion he has to show her is his hatred which she cannot fathom the reason for, it must be so frustrating, depressing. Sanaya was bang on with her depressed expressions today.

What can I say about Barun Sobti?...only in the beginning of this week  I was thinking maybe he's getting tired of the poorly written recycled scenes and RV...and he gets an episode where he needed to express and boy did he perform! His subtle gestures and eye movements to express how he was missing her presence and her little annoying things like the SK poster or the cheap stars dangling in their room were just spot on;not overdone just perfect! I've always felt Sobti is best in acting in minimalist scenes: where he just has to express and not speak too much. He's a tremendous actor in  undertone situations. And he rocked!

It was good to have an episode which had the old IPKKND feel. My weekend feels much better.

Edited by GanBarunFan - 06 April 2012 at 3:18pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilapink.lotusarchanan14shwetachauhansoni.bsmashitupNandalalahoneypriya

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post Honeypriya.  Your insight is always welcome.  KKGSR pain/hurt was there on her face for all to see.  Painful to watch.  ASR doesn't know what lonely feels like yet and nothing he has felt in the past will prepare him for what he has done to Khushi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalalahoneypriya

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
I loved the quote at the start, so apt for A-K. I'm pleasantly happy with this week's progress and am hopeful it'll continue like this!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Res..

Edited~

"It's the tragedy of loving, you can't love anything more than something you miss." 

~Jonathan Safran Foer,
 Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

'The Tale of Pause 'n Affect'

Yet again, a perfect name for the Crooner, Priya!   First of all, love your dad!  How well does uncle understand you & the addiction that is this show!LOLA big hug to both of you from moi!Big smile What a cute quote to summarize the feelings of the boy!  He was in full display today! Day Dreaming I completely agree about not taking anything at face value...I have deliberately stayed away from spoilers and SBS/SBB reports over the last few days; I find it takes away from the episode.  Promos are different as they are more of a tagline for whats coming up...Today's episode was a refreshing surprise, which tied up some of the loose ends from the last few days!

The Caring One:  I absolutely adored the scene between the siblings!  The banning of the papaya per the preggo research done by the concerned bro...Well, Khushi better watch out when its her turn!  OMG, can we say daddy dearest in OCD mode!LOLLOL  Again, the triangle in play...you described Khushi's pain and her realization beautifully!  She has seen the tender side to him before, but today, it hurts; hurts to the point where she cannot look at him without showing how painful it is!  Cut to Anjali telling him the aftermath with the meds...The doubt clears, if only for a moment...The Rabbe Ve...the sweetest of them all...the unsaid apology...but her pain takes over her...& the doubt comes back in!  Loved how you tied in all the prior attempts to apologize here...all in green, no less!  

The Guilty One:  What a great way to describe this scene...He wants to instigate her so that he gets a reaction...So that things are back to "his normal." When she doesn't comply, he doesn't stop...continues to berate, throwing the dabba business in her face, telling her he doesn't want her in his space!  Asks her to do something better with her life (wow, isn't it enough she's married to you, ASR? Thats the best she could do, right!Wink) What I loved here was the said vs. the unsaid!  Even when she's quiet, he cannot stop himself.  His guilt consumes him in every situation.  When the MU finally clears, he will have to let her speak, have to hear her out, without allowing it to be about him!

I thought the convo with Aman was hilarious!  Part of the inspiration for the title to my post!  Arnav has paused so many times in his calls with Aman that the dude now automatically knows when boss is distracted & the ONLY cause for the distraction! LOL And yes, thank God the Dostana rumors are now at rest!ROFL 

The Yearning One:  OMG, I got goosebumps reading the Kabhi Kabhi quote...how beautiful &  apt!  The missing & the wanting come full circle!  Somethings never change!  He goes about his business, checks up on di, does what is routine for him...yet...where is she!  I haven't seen her all day!  Looks for her before he goes to bed; she is the last person he thinks of before lying on his recliner...of holding her, wanting her...her smile, her laughter, her words...Her chimes wake him up!  Again, she is always around him, just as she was when silence took over that first night!  Yet, her bangles signaled the intimacy between them, though unacknowledged at that moment!   Priya, thank you so much for reminding us of the significance of those stars...I have always loved both the prior scenes with them & those celestial beings...but this one just was too special!  Especially when he reaches out & touches them!  Again, the intimacy of that scene did not go unnoticed...

He continues to search...Bumps into Nani...True to himself, doesn't let on what is bothering him...Instead, questions the help...Then he hears her voice, and it calls to him!

What I loved about today was that despite Khushi's silence and his harsh words to her, there was a sense of normalcy to their relationship...Yeah, they were upset for different reasons, but it was very much spouses at odds.  Her leaving, giving the clothes to the servant, not picking up the phone, all of it was very believable!  His longing, missing her, wanting to see her was also typical of any husband!  The CVs did a brilliant job showcasing this!  

I am also appreciating Nani's 'silent observer' role...Since last week, her part has taken on a new dimension...it is indeed interesting to see where the CVs go with her!  

I agree with you on the dislikes...I had said Anjali might find the dhagaa in one my earlier posts.  But I am confused at what was shown today.Confused  The Shyam scene also seemed so out of place...The key in the wallet made no sense.  Shouldn't a tycoon have a safe with a combination code?  If he does have a key, wouldn't it be safer in a drawer somewhere?  Seriously, a wallet?  Again, the dhagaa, wallet, key all of it was very contrived!  Shoddy screenplay there!  Honestly the contents of that file should be on a disk or better yet, a USB stick!  The CVs sometimes live in the 19th century!  The Payal-Mami scene also seemed out of place!  

And yes, ASR/Arnav/Barun, please shave!  That aside, Sobti, you ROCK and so does your wardrobe!  

Rating: 4.7/5...A pt to Sobti alone!  And the deductions are for what didn't work...otherwise a solid end to the week!

P.S.  Enjoyed the interview!  What a gem he is!  Poetry, screenplay analysis, adventure, MI...it was ALL GOOD!  

P.P.S. Sad my team lost...Disapprove

Thanks for all your STELLAR CROONERS this week, hun--hats off as usual!Clap Have a masti-filled weekend with your dear ones!  Will try to catch up with you & our buddies soon (I won't be able to comment until late Saturday or Sunday IST.)SmileHug

Edited by Nandalala - 06 April 2012 at 11:42pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhansoni.barchanan14zooni.bluejakhushisubiscssmashituphoneypriya-Gan-beena14

Go to top