Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 39 : A boy named Arnav !!! (Page 10)

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smashitupsobti

Stern Smile sorry I'm so so late to the Crooner !!! ... Please don't give me the cold shoulder Wacko it's been a bit crazy !!!

You say it's all in my head
And the things I think just don't make sense
So where you been then? Don't go all coy

Don't turn it round on me like it's my fault
See I can see that look in your eyes

The one that shoots me each and every time

You grace me with your cold shoulder
Whenever you look at me I wish I was her

You shower me with words made of knives
Whenever you look at me I wish I was her

These days when I see you
You make it look like I'm see-through

Do tell me why you waste our time
When your heart ain't in it, and you're not satisfied

You know I know just how you feel
I'm starting to find myself feeling that way too

Adele's Cold Shoulder seemed appropriate for what was going on Embarrassed so I borrowed from her today ...

I'm not sure how I feel about Arnav staring at Salman Day Dreaming ... abs envy ?  he did look pretty dreamy !!! BS that is ... LOL x
Hey Kalpana, fab post & perfect song for the day Clap Clap 
It was a day of varied emotions, perfectly expressed thru those dreamy eyes Wink 
The posture on the recliner was ...Day Dreaming 

Thanks dear.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101shwetachauhansmashitupNandalalahoneypriyabeena14

Sadie101 Senior Member
Sadie101
Sadie101

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

hi priya!!!

late would be an understatement...was absolutely tied on friday as a result read the Crooner only after friday's epi!!! so just combining both the crooner comments!!!!

As usual fantastic Crooners!!! loved them both!!! loved the quotes!! brilliant take on the shyam-khushi-arnav scene vis-a-vis the terrace scene and also khushi-anjali-arnav relationship triangle!!!loved it!!!! loved ur take on both the epi!!! loved the pics!!!Clap

thursday we saw an intense and passionate arnav and khushi!!!Embarrassed

ok absolutely loved mannu ---haha i loved Mannu too on thursday (ummm friday not so much hehe)...and from now on its only mannu mami for me as my hubby declared he absolutely adores mannu mami!!! haha, ur hubby has good taste WinkLOL yes he saw the epi with me...and for a change was interested in it!!! honestly after arnav and khushi...mama-mami are the most happening couple...what chemistry!!!LOL loved mami's speech...so from khoon bhari taang to bahu...not bad!!!

the MU created by payal's non-performance and khushi's not accepting the award was sorted out...but didn't get the whole veena and bahu thing...veena didn't want anybody's help and yet after winning she goes and thanks the raizada family in front of all the people...what happened to her pride???...did her bahu convince her to do so or what???---yeh i was confused too Confused but then again...it takes guts to admit something like that in public...but i liked it the fact the MU got cleared coz --- well at least the incident helped the family to see the two sisters' genuine nature!!!

shyam-khushi scene...i was fuming mad...and the thappad dialogue has been used earlier in some movie, don't remember the name...guess have said ealier but totally hate him when he manhandles her!!!! priya you have already explained this scene...but i think khushi needs to know the art of getting rid of creep without making a big tamasha...instead of thappad she shld have kicked him where it hurts the most LOLLOLLOL---oh that will be the day the forum will PARTY!!!!PartyDancing...that will definitely make think twice before touching her!!!! me too liked her dialogue..."woh mere pati hain."

loved the confrontation scene...she is frustrated and wants to now the reason for their marriage and his behaviour towards her and he again gives her a hint...she has done something which has affected someone's life...will khushi persue it this time???..." hum kuch bolte bhi hain toh aapko samajh nahin aata." and of course " i can't let you go khushi." loved khushi telling him that he would never say what is in his heart as his ego stops him from doing so...she knows but she wants to hear it!!!! dialogues were great!!! loved them!!!

well he can't let her fall even if she asks for it...loved the scene!!! barun and sanaya were great!!! Thumbs Up

after an intense confrontation night before...the loving and caring brother makes a comeback...stopping his di from having papaya!!Big smile! loved khushi's observation of arnav!!!...thank god anji baby decided to tell her chotey abt the trip to chemist by khushi and shyam...that also because she insisted!!! yes priya...from trying to say sorry to now walking upto her as soon as he realises his mistake...its been quite a journey!!! ---oh yeah i was really wanted Khushi to look into his eyes and see the guilt...coz he is not gonna say it! "bohot bara ego hai!" ...loved the scene!

khushi giving silent treatment...i liked it!!!!Thumbs Up maybe this will help our boy arnav to think better...but he actually doesn't like her quiet!! absolutely loved ur bit on him missing her!!! he misses her...so what is he going to do after 6 mths??? ---haila i am already preparing myself...lol read my comment u will understand hehe...i like it when men cryWink i can't wait!!!

loved how u connected their moments under the stars with his standing under them and remembering her!!!Clap

yesterday was barun all the way!!!
btw i found shyam's scene stupid...all that mehnat to just see if the key is there!!!Confused iska kya hoga?? ---LOL kuch nahi...Shyam is just waiting to get some nice beating...latoon ke bhoot batoon se nahi mante!!!

loved the epi and oh btw loved the CK t-shirt!!!Big smile  

Dostana doubts abt ASR-Aman...ROFLROFL.

khushi addressed him as hari prakash...i think!!!LOL

oh priya ur dad is so cuteSmile...btw my dad would absolutely agree with urs on the shaving bit...even for him its not acceptable...and yes dada won!!Big smile

love the song!!! ----oh we all have been praising the song choice!!!
rating for past 2 epis...4.5 each!!

PS sorry...for the long post!!! ---oh don't be sorry...we all love long posts Big smile

Soni dii...sorry for late comment...
but loved reading ur comment!
@bold: totally agree with u
@red: my comments

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhansoni.bNandalala

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Res..

Edited~

"It's the tragedy of loving, you can't love anything more than something you miss." 

~Jonathan Safran Foer,
 Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

'The Tale of Pause 'n Affect'

Yet again, a perfect name for the Crooner, Priya!   First of all, love your dad!  How well does uncle understand you & the addiction that is this show!LOLA big hug to both of you from moi!Big smile What a cute quote to summarize the feelings of the boy!  He was in full display today! Day Dreaming I completely agree about not taking anything at face value...I have deliberately stayed away from spoilers and SBS/SBB reports over the last few days; I find it takes away from the episode.  Promos are different as they are more of a tagline for whats coming up...Today's episode was a refreshing surprise, which tied up some of the loose ends from the last few days!

The Caring One:  I absolutely adored the scene between the siblings!  The banning of the papaya per the preggo research done by the concerned bro...Well, Khushi better watch out when its her turn!  OMG, can we say daddy dearest in OCD mode!LOLLOL  Again, the triangle in play...you described Khushi's pain and her realization beautifully!  She has seen the tender side to him before, but today, it hurts; hurts to the point where she cannot look at him without showing how painful it is!  Cut to Anjali telling him the aftermath with the meds...The doubt clears, if only for a moment...The Rabbe Ve...the sweetest of them all...the unsaid apology...but her pain takes over her...& the doubt comes back in!  Loved how you tied in all the prior attempts to apologize here...all in green, no less!  

The Guilty One:  What a great way to describe this scene...He wants to instigate her so that he gets a reaction...So that things are back to "his normal." When she doesn't comply, he doesn't stop...continues to berate, throwing the dabba business in her face, telling her he doesn't want her in his space!  Asks her to do something better with her life (wow, isn't it enough she's married to you, ASR? Thats the best she could do, right!Wink) What I loved here was the said vs. the unsaid!  Even when she's quiet, he cannot stop himself.  His guilt consumes him in every situation.  When the MU finally clears, he will have to let her speak, have to hear her out, without allowing it to be about him!

I thought the convo with Aman was hilarious!  Part of the inspiration for the title to my post!  Arnav has paused so many times in his calls with Aman that the dude now automatically knows when boss is distracted & the ONLY cause for the distraction! LOL And yes, thank God the Dostana rumors are now at rest!ROFL 

The Yearning One:  OMG, I got goosebumps reading the Kabhi Kabhi quote...how beautiful &  apt!  The missing & the wanting come full circle!  Somethings never change!  He goes about his business, checks up on di, does what is routine for him...yet...where is she!  I haven't seen her all day!  Looks for her before he goes to bed; she is the last person he thinks of before lying on his recliner...of holding her, wanting her...her smile, her laughter, her words...Her chimes wake him up!  Again, she is always around him, just as she was when silence took over that first night!  Yet, her bangles signaled the intimacy between them, though unacknowledged at that moment!   Priya, thank you so much for reminding us of the significance of those stars...I have always loved both the prior scenes with them & those celestial beings...but this one just was too special!  Especially when he reaches out & touches them!  Again, the intimacy of that scene did not go unnoticed...

He continues to search...Bumps into Nani...True to himself, doesn't let on what is bothering him...Instead, questions the help...Then he hears her voice, and it calls to him!

What I loved about today was that despite Khushi's silence and his harsh words to her, there was a sense of normalcy to their relationship...Yeah, they were upset for different reasons, but it was very much spouses at odds.  Her leaving, giving the clothes to the servant, not picking up the phone, all of it was very believable!  His longing, missing her, wanting to see her was also typical of any husband!  The CVs did a brilliant job showcasing this!  

I am also appreciating Nani's 'silent observer' role...Since last week, her part has taken on a new dimension...it is indeed interesting to see where the CVs go with her!  

I agree with you on the dislikes...I had said Anjali might find the dhagaa in one my earlier posts.  But I am confused at what was shown today.Confused  The Shyam scene also seemed so out of place...The key in the wallet made no sense.  Shouldn't a tycoon have a safe with a combination code?  If he does have a key, wouldn't it be safer in a drawer somewhere?  Seriously, a wallet?  Again, the dhagaa, wallet, key all of it was very contrived!  Shoddy screenplay there!  Honestly the contents of that file should be on a disk or better yet, a USB stick!  The CVs sometimes live in the 19th century!  The Payal-Mami scene also seemed out of place!  

And yes, ASR/Arnav/Barun, please shave!  That aside, Sobti, you ROCK and so does your wardrobe!  

Rating: 4.7/5...A pt to Sobti alone!  And the deductions are for what didn't work...otherwise a solid end to the week!

P.S.  Enjoyed the interview!  What a gem he is!  Poetry, screenplay analysis, adventure, MI...it was ALL GOOD!  

P.P.S. Sad my team lost...Disapprove

Thanks for all your STELLAR CROONERS this week, hun--hats off as usual!Clap Have a masti-filled weekend with your dear ones!  Will try to catch up with you & our buddies soon (I won't be able to comment until late Saturday or Sunday IST.)SmileHug

Hey Anjali, ur opening quote is so powerful. It sums up everything Clap Gr8 analysis, esp @bold in black. Priya's Kabhi Kabhi nazm has connected with all of us. Thanks dear Smile U r so right abt Arnav, to-be-dad...I can imagine his hysteria & panic when Khushi will go thru the process LOL 

Perfect choice of words for Arnav- the gulity one & yearning one, aptly described here.

The thread & wallet sequences were weird. But hope CVs do give a closure to these loops. USB stick, gr8 idea but I cant expect these CVs to come u with such hi-tech ideas. ASR ke pass IPad tak to hai nahi LOL 

2 interviews of BS, a weekend gift fr all of us fans...The epitome of humilty Smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101shwetachauhanNandalalahoneypriyabeena14

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
awesome crooner lolz !ur dads wow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

Sadie101 Senior Member
Sadie101
Sadie101

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Debu!! Seems like you had a gala time there at the stadium!!! Glad!! But we were missing you here..! And I log in to see that the crooner got posted last night itself!! Ouch But I am happy you saw the episode last night itself!!
What an episode na!! I cant seem to have enough of it!! I have been sighing nonstop!!
Love the crooner..! Especially the 3rd and 4th part of the Likes!!! Wow!! What contrasts and pictures to support!! And ahh.. the stars!! ----aaahh the stars *sigh*  How do you remember it all!!
Now.. I absolutely love the Dad's moment!! LOL People all around us are making fun of our craziness I tell you!! Last night, I was so back in my dreamworld!! let me go on about it.. this is the only place where I do that..

The best part.. The return of the meaningful thinking aloud:---i am kind glad its back coz sometimes i am like Wacko whats he thinking??!!!

Arnav: "Khushi Shyam ke saath jane ke liye mana bhi toh kar sakti thi!".. Oh Arnav! You expected that? In your heart, you know she cannot be wrong, you trust her.. dont you? You know she is a girl of principles and she will keep her marriage vows..! Love you for that! --we just can't help giving him benefit of the doubt hehe

Khushi: "Di ke liye itna pyar aur hamare liye itni nafrat!" I cried a bucket at that!! CryCryCryOh Khushi, you realized and deliberated that today? I have been lamenting and shedding tears over it for ages on your behalf!! --- right there with her...i am glad she saw it!!! she is craving for the same love sooo much now Cry and don't worry khushi...u will get that love too...we are waiting Big smileEmbarrassed

Shyamu: "*lets find out the key's abode*" ..Confused.. As dumb as ever! Always busy in useless planning. ---Entertainment ke liye kuch bhi karenga!!! haha poor Shyam is entertaining the audience alright but is loosing his rep. as best villian...all his plans are failing!! LOL

And other impressions:

-Again thank god! they dint drag this medicine MU!! Well.. to be honest, I dint expect a clearing out as soon as that!! Embarrassed --- i was quite pleasantly surprised as well!!

-Arnav notices that Khushi suffered all the insults and the anger and yet did not say anything just to keep his di's promise! Keep thinking lover boy! We are all counting on you!!

-The roli dhaga: Much ado about nothing! Anji simply brushed away several pages from our forum debating on the expected MU!! Ouch Dancing--- i tell u...we spend sooo much time discussin the curtain that went down the toilet...now this!!! why do we even bother discussing these things Ouch but then again...its always fun to discuss hehe

-I couldnt get or appreciate Shyamu's efforts!! It was just a drag or are the CVs bent on proving his retard state of mind! This guy is really low on IQ and ideas! LOLLOLLOL
-Mami and Payal bitter saga is back! So much for 'Bahu' and the improvement!!

-Dear Khushi.. you say it best when you say nothing at all.. I thought I would always dedicate this line to Arnav but not anymore!! Well.. do maintain this my love!! ---Lesson of the day: Silence is GOLDEN!!

-Arnav scolding Aman.. Khushi Bhabhi yahan nahi hai!!! Shocked Oh wait!! This guy really has a big ego!! IS he having a problem with Khushi's popularity? Or plain jealous? Tch -tch! Poor boy! LOLLOLLOLLOL---but how many times does he have to remind his staff not to call her Bhabhi...oh wait Aman wasn't in the office that day!!! ROFL and just out of curiosity...why did Aman ask abt Khushi?? LOL
-"Yahan toh you made my life hell anyway!" Oh the hurt! Ouch Khushi's eyes just welled up with tears! Mine went all the way!! I had a soaking wet neckline!
Cry ---u know but i loved that scene!! i enjoyed it...oh he is sooo gonna regret saying all that!!! wait Shweta di...just wait...apke eik eik assooon ka jawab milega!! when we see him cry LOLLOLLOL and then we will cry with him CryCryCry 
-"Ab hum bhi inke saamne nahi aayenge".. And oh the anxiety! On not seeing, not finding Khushi anywhere.. The restlessness had me rubbing my hands too!
I couldnt smile at that! My heart ached somewhat! Cry my heart didn't just ache...it went to another level...u read my comment u know!!! CryCryCry
I have been waiting for such an episode for like ages.. another sigh!! --MEEE TOOO
I rate the episode at 4.7 on 5 again!!

Shweta diii...last but most definately NOT the least!!!
i wanted to make sure i comment on most of the crooner buddies comments...gosh it takes a while!!!
but i loved ur comment!! enjoyed it from beginning to end!!!
lol u probabily know the drill
@bold: totally and absolute agree
@red: my silly comments Smile
 Hug

shwetachauhansoni.bsmashitupNandalalahoneypriya

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Debu!! Seems like you had a gala time there at the stadium!!! Glad!! But we were missing you here..! And I log in to see that the crooner got posted last night itself!! Ouch But I am happy you saw the episode last night itself!!
What an episode na!! I cant seem to have enough of it!! I have been sighing nonstop!!
Love the crooner..! Especially the 3rd and 4th part of the Likes!!! Wow!! What contrasts and pictures to support!! And ahh.. the stars!! How do you remember it all!!
Now.. I absolutely love the Dad's moment!! LOL People all around us are making fun of our craziness I tell you!! Last night, I was so back in my dreamworld!! let me go on about it.. this is the only place where I do that..

The best part.. The return of the meaningful thinking aloud:

Arnav: "Khushi Shyam ke saath jane ke liye mana bhi toh kar sakti thi!".. Oh Arnav! You expected that? In your heart, you know she cannot be wrong, you trust her.. dont you? You know she is a girl of principles and she will keep her marriage vows..! Love you for that!

Khushi: "Di ke liye itna pyar aur hamare liye itni nafrat!" I cried a bucket at that!! Oh Khushi, you realized and deliberated that today? I have been lamenting and shedding tears over it for ages on your behalf!!

Shyamu: "*lets find out the key's abode*" ..Confused.. As dumb as ever! Always busy in useless planning.

And other impressions:

-Again thank god! they dint drag this medicine MU!! Well.. to be honest, I dint expect a clearing out as soon as that!! Embarrassed

-Arnav notices that Khushi suffered all the insults and the anger and yet did not say anything just to keep his di's promise! Keep thinking lover boy! We are all counting on you!!

-The roli dhaga: Much ado about nothing! Anji simply brushed away several pages from our forum debating on the expected MU!! Ouch Dancing

-I couldnt get or appreciate Shyamu's efforts!! It was just a drag or are the CVs bent on proving his retard state of mind! This guy is really low on IQ and ideas!

-Dear Khushi.. you say it best when you say nothing at all.. I thought I would always dedicate this line to Arnav but not anymore!! Well.. do maintain this my love!!

-Arnav scolding Aman.. Khushi Bhabhi yahan nahi hai!!! Shocked Oh wait!! This guy really has a big ego!! IS he having a problem with Khushi's popularity? Or plain jealous? Tch -tch! Poor boy! LOL

-"Yahan toh you made my life hell anyway!" Oh the hurt! Khushi's eyes just welled up with tears! Mine went all the way!! I had a soaking wet neckline!
Cry

-"Ab hum bhi inke saamne nahi aayenge".. And oh the anxiety! On not seeing, not finding Khushi anywhere.. The restlessness had me rubbing my hands too!
I couldnt smile at that! My heart ached somewhat! Cry

I have been waiting for such an episode for like ages.. another sigh!!

shweta...loved your take on the epi...
@bold ...so agree with you...in his heart he believes in her innocence and i also felt really bad for khushi when she sees arnav caring for his sister...poor girl she has her hands full trying to decode Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada!!!
loved your other impressions!!!
even i felt mannu mami and bahu had again taken a step back...but i think that's because they have been using old bank epi along with recently shot scenes...after they changed the track to do damage control!!!
can see u are also not impressed with shyamu and his anticsLOL...i found the whole key finding thing so stupid...i was like wow...he went to all that trouble just to see if the key is there or not...now what is he going to pickpocket or again make a master plan to steal the key???Confused
btw how come arnav did not correct aman and told him to address her as ma'am???

Hey Soni!! Yeah.. you are right!! Now that you have said it, I think its just that.. using bank episodes!!
Well.. Shyamu is testing my patience!! What a dimwit! No wonder he is living off Arnav's money!! Must not be earning any of his own with a brain like that!!! Pickpocketing is another option! yes!! Might come in handy when Arnav finally throws him out!!!
BTW, check your PM!! There is something nice for you regarding this!!! Wink

Yes.. he dint correct Aman..!! I noted that too!! But then its Aman!! So.. sab chalta hai!! LOL

And soni.. Please!! your posts make much more sense than mine!!! Believe me when I say that! Embarrassed

soni.bsmashitupNandalalahoneypriyabeena14

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Love the crooner..! Especially the 3rd and 4th part of the Likes!!! Wow!! What contrasts and pictures to support!! And ahh.. the stars!! How do you remember it all!!

Arnav: "Khushi Shyam ke saath jane ke liye mana bhi toh kar sakti thi!".. Oh Arnav! You expected that? In your heart, you know she cannot be wrong, you trust her.. dont you? You know she is a girl of principles and she will keep her marriage vows..! Love you for that!

Khushi: "Di ke liye itna pyar aur hamare liye itni nafrat!" I cried a bucket at that!! Oh Khushi, you realized and deliberated that today? I have been lamenting and shedding tears over it for ages on your behalf!!

Shyamu: "*lets find out the key's abode*" ..Confused.. As dumb as ever! Always busy in useless planning.

And other impressions:

-Again thank god! they dint drag this medicine MU!! Well.. to be honest, I dint expect a clearing out as soon as that!! Embarrassed

-The roli dhaga: Much ado about nothing! Anji simply brushed away several pages from our forum debating on the expected MU!! Ouch Dancing

-I couldnt get or appreciate Shyamu's efforts!! It was just a drag or are the CVs bent on proving his retard state of mind! This guy is really low on IQ and ideas!

-Dear Khushi.. you say it best when you say nothing at all.. I thought I would always dedicate this line to Arnav but not anymore!! Well.. do maintain this my love!!

-Arnav scolding Aman.. Khushi Bhabhi yahan nahi hai!!! Shocked Oh wait!! This guy really has a big ego!! IS he having a problem with Khushi's popularity? Or plain jealous? Tch -tch! Poor boy! LOL

-"Yahan toh you made my life hell anyway!" Oh the hurt! Khushi's eyes just welled up with tears! Mine went all the way!! I had a soaking wet neckline!
Cry

shweta...loved your take on the epi...
@bold ...so agree with you...in his heart he believes in her innocence and i also felt really bad for khushi when she sees arnav caring for his sister...poor girl she has her hands full trying to decode Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada!!!
loved your other impressions!!!
even i felt mannu mami and bahu had again taken a step back...but i think that's because they have been using old bank epi along with recently shot scenes...after they changed the track to do damage control!!!
can see u are also not impressed with shyamu and his anticsLOL...i found the whole key finding thing so stupid...i was like wow...he went to all that trouble just to see if the key is there or not...now what is he going to pickpocket or again make a master plan to steal the key???Confused
btw how come arnav did not correct aman and told him to address her as ma'am???

Hey Soni!! Yeah.. you are right!! Now that you have said it, I think its just that.. using bank episodes!!
Well.. Shyamu is testing my patience!! What a dimwit! No wonder he is living off Arnav's money!! Must not be earning any of his own with a brain like that!!! Pickpocketing is another option! yes!! Might come in handy when Arnav finally throws him out!!!
BTW, check your PM!! There is something nice for you regarding this!!! Wink

Yes.. he dint correct Aman..!! I noted that too!! But then its Aman!! So.. sab chalta hai!! LOL

And soni.. Please!! your posts make much more sense than mine!!! Believe me when I say that! Embarrassed

shweta...yeah saw the post...its absolutely hilarious!!! thanks!!! LOL logging out now...will try to login again late in night!!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhansmashitup

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged

And other impressions:

Cry

Really liked ur post Shweta Smile Esp the @bold red...Woh roli dhaga pe kitne symbolisms, interpretations ho gaye, but CVs bowled us out the very first ball LOL LOL 

Arnav knows very well that Khushi will always honour the sancitity of this marriage & not betray the trust of his family. But its just that he wants sm subtle confirmation frm her side, smthing which reconfirms his belief that things may not be exactly what he perceives.

I am partial towards my ASR Wink , blame it on the CVs fr etching his character in such a way. Can identify with his personality traits, his love, pain & tears Cry 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhansoni.bsmashitupNandalalahoneypriyabeena14

Go to top