Crooner 39 : A boy named Arnav !!! - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Nandalala

1st

Lovely & thoughtful post, Suvi!πŸ‘πŸΌ

@red:  Fab pts!  I loved the songs Priya picked...In my sleep induced state last evening, I ttly forgot to mention the Tu Jaane Na!  One of my top 5 songs of all time!  Thanks for mentioning the book scene!  I ttly gave that a miss...Yes, he is trying to distract himself 'til he catches a glimpse of her!  I agree on the spoiler...Didn't read it in detail, but I really don't want a Devdas or a lovesick Majnu...He should say sorry & the story should be handled with some finesse!  Khushi's hiding the truth and her explanation should also be shown in a realistic manner.  Basically, they should both understand the purpose of their actions was towards the same goal: to protect their sisters.  OTT drama is unnecessary, but I think the CVs will milk this resolution for every single TRP it generates!

I also agree with your note to the CVs...showing Khushi as completely mute when it comes to Shyam makes no sense!  Especially since he is now coming on to her even more lecherously than previously!  Any thought Khushi had about him reforming post baby news is obviously not reality!  He is now a very real threat to her!  And I guess now the sleeping outside issue is resolved?    Dunno...recliner & bed is where its at?  But yes, the blindness off the all knowing stumps me as well!

And the new Prakash brother...perfect description...dude looks pertrified of ASR!πŸ˜†First day of work, and ASR doesn't give him a chance!🀣

Ab blue shirt ka kya kahoon?😍  But really, nothing beats white or black on him...😍😍

@blue: Vaise, tum dono yeh kya khichadi pakka rahe ho?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Pleej include us in the planning, pleej!!!πŸ˜‰

Anjali yaar, actually a certain someone lives quite close to my place, so me & Priya planned to a keep a Gillette giftpack in his mailbox πŸ˜‰ But hum dono yeh khicdi sirf pakate hain, serve nahi karte πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Actually main aur Priya bahut sharmeelein hain, Hottie ke saamne aate hi faintwa ho jayenge... πŸ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by honeypriya

Happy Easter swthrt 😊

I'll take time and reply to ur main post ...coming back to the post here, darlingg we r crazy addicts to ur lovely quotes - blacks and maroons follows in order 😊

But ya speecially this one was amazing...Anjali thanks to this space...and buddies like you...we get to go thru such amazing reads...this space is now in par to my fave reading sites..actually way above them !!!

ohhh Nicole is my fave too...its funny but i'm a die-hard addict of Danielle Steele...she's like my staple diet after all reads i hv to go back to her...and smhw Nicole's writings always makes me fall back on Steel's older writings !!!

Having a rocking but tight scheduled weekend...from Monday will hv a breather and will be back here...ohhh Sobti's back to back interviews were a blessing for "maniacs" like us...just made the weekend rockinnn !!!

Everyone can learn sooo much from him...he is just a true "youth idol" πŸ˜‰

Hope u too having a nice weekend...hv fun !!! 

Thanks, luv!  All I can say is that I prbbly would not have been as active in this forum were it not for the Crooner.  You put in such effort into how you pen your thoughts.  You are an excellent writer--no doubt there--but, its more than that...Its completely writing from your gut, soul, from somewhere within...And yet, finding a total connect with your audience! This is VERY DIFFICULT to do, but you make it look so easy...that to on a DAILY BASIS!  This is not a shallow compliment, but a truly heartfelt one!😊

Having a platform to share my own thoughts is invaluable...I echo Suvi's sentiments completely.  I am a one discussion thread kinda gal, & this is ma adda...πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ  I am amazed at how y'all think similarly to me!  Iss fraandship ko kya naam doon...!?πŸ˜†

Any book by Danielle Steel is my go-to beach read!  Love her, too...But THOL is in a league of its own...Can't get enough of Krauss!  Just such a master at her craft!  

Pretty chill weekend...welcome respite from the traveling!πŸ˜ƒ  Getting together with friends tomorrow, so looking forward to that!  CAN'T WAIT to have you back! YIPPEEE!  πŸ₯³

Happy Easter Sunday to you, too!!!!😊

Anjali yaar, actually a certain someone lives quite close to my place, so me & Priya planned to a keep a Gillette giftpack in his mailbox πŸ˜‰ But hum dono yeh khicdi sirf pakate hain, serve nahi karte πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Actually main aur Priya bahut sharmeelein hain, Hottie ke saamne aate hi faintwa ho jayenge... πŸ˜ƒ 

Serve karne ke liye mein aajaoon?🀣 Faintwa kyun hojayenge? Woh ASR thodi na hai!🀣...Remember, he "can't relate" to him!πŸ˜†   One of these days, I think the gift pack will make its way...Jahanpanha, taufa qabool karo!πŸ˜†  Seriously, someone needs to remind him to shave & get a haircut regularly...was just watching the Diwali epis earlier today...kitna HOTWA lag raha tha!!!😍
Originally posted by Dew_drops

Pappu paas ho gaya...finally i learned to post pictures yipeee... THANK U SANJU...πŸ€—

Rashmi, congrattsss 😊

aur post bhi kiya to one of my fave pics...the rain hug made me sit for the first time and realise this is no ordinary show...this was something BIG...i hv not watched any scenes as many times as the Rain hug.,...its somehow still gives me the goosebumps...

Btw loved wat u said abt the epi...also thankss for loving the title...even i love it 😳

ans us villain wa ki to baat hi nahi karo - namakool,besharam...i loved how ASR gave him the deadly stare at the end...Snake wa should  start numbering his days 😑

do cm bck to IF regularly soon...will miss u...i'll be regular frm tomorrow...i am sooo sure ppl have been hating me for nt replying...i hv started getting Hate mails from Crooner sisters already 😭😭

PS wats the big thing...i hate suspense bolo jaldi...Sadie has not told me anything πŸ˜•

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Debu!! Seems like you had a gala time there at the stadium!!! Glad!! But we were missing you here..! And I log in to see that the crooner got posted last night itself!! But I am happy you saw the episode last night itself!!
What an episode na!! I cant seem to have enough of it!! I have been sighing nonstop!!
Love the crooner..! Especially the 3rd and 4th part of the Likes!!! Wow!! What contrasts and pictures to support!! And ahh.. the stars!! How do you remember it all!!
Now.. I absolutely love the Dad's moment!! πŸ˜† People all around us are making fun of our craziness I tell you!! Last night, I was so back in my dreamworld!! let me go on about it.. this is the only place where I do that..

The best part.. The return of the meaningful thinking aloud:

Arnav: "Khushi Shyam ke saath jane ke liye mana bhi toh kar sakti thi!".. Oh Arnav! You expected that? In your heart, you know she cannot be wrong, you trust her.. dont you? You know she is a girl of principles and she will keep her marriage vows..! Love you for that!

Khushi: "Di ke liye itna pyar aur hamare liye itni nafrat!" I cried a bucket at that!! Oh Khushi, you realized and deliberated that today? I have been lamenting and shedding tears over it for ages on your behalf!!

Shyamu: "*lets find out the key's abode*" ..πŸ˜•.. As dumb as ever! Always busy in useless planning.

And other impressions:

-Again thank god! they dint drag this medicine MU!! Well.. to be honest, I dint expect a clearing out as soon as that!! 😳

-Arnav notices that Khushi suffered all the insults and the anger and yet did not say anything just to keep his di's promise! Keep thinking lover boy! We are all counting on you!!

-The roli dhaga: Much ado about nothing! Anji simply brushed away several pages from our forum debating on the expected MU!!

-I couldnt get or appreciate Shyamu's efforts!! It was just a drag or are the CVs bent on proving his retard state of mind! This guy is really low on IQ and ideas!

-Mami and Payal bitter saga is back! So much for 'Bahu' and the improvement!!

-Dear Khushi.. you say it best when you say nothing at all.. I thought I would always dedicate this line to Arnav but not anymore!! Well.. do maintain this my love!!

-Arnav scolding Aman.. Khushi Bhabhi yahan nahi hai!!! 😲 Oh wait!! This guy really has a big ego!! IS he having a problem with Khushi's popularity? Or plain jealous? Tch -tch! Poor boy! πŸ˜†

-"Yahan toh you made my life hell anyway!" Oh the hurt! Khushi's eyes just welled up with tears! Mine went all the way!! I had a soaking wet neckline!
😭

-"Ab hum bhi inke saamne nahi aayenge".. And oh the anxiety! On not seeing, not finding Khushi anywhere.. The restlessness had me rubbing my hands too!
I couldnt smile at that! My heart ached somewhat! 😭

I have been waiting for such an episode for like ages.. another sigh!!
I rate the episode at 4.7 on 5 again!!

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Debu!! Seems like you had a gala time there at the stadium!!! Glad!! But we were missing you here..! And I log in to see that the crooner got posted last night itself!! But I am happy you saw the episode last night itself!!
What an episode na!! I cant seem to have enough of it!! I have been sighing nonstop!!
Love the crooner..! Especially the 3rd and 4th part of the Likes!!! Wow!! What contrasts and pictures to support!! And ahh.. the stars!! How do you remember it all!!
Now.. I absolutely love the Dad's moment!! πŸ˜† People all around us are making fun of our craziness I tell you!! Last night, I was so back in my dreamworld!! let me go on about it.. this is the only place where I do that..

The best part.. The return of the meaningful thinking aloud:

Arnav: "Khushi Shyam ke saath jane ke liye mana bhi toh kar sakti thi!".. Oh Arnav! You expected that? In your heart, you know she cannot be wrong, you trust her.. dont you? You know she is a girl of principles and she will keep her marriage vows..! Love you for that!

Khushi: "Di ke liye itna pyar aur hamare liye itni nafrat!" I cried a bucket at that!! Oh Khushi, you realized and deliberated that today? I have been lamenting and shedding tears over it for ages on your behalf!!

Shyamu: "*lets find out the key's abode*" ..πŸ˜•.. As dumb as ever! Always busy in useless planning.

And other impressions:

-Again thank god! they dint drag this medicine MU!! Well.. to be honest, I dint expect a clearing out as soon as that!! 😳

-Arnav notices that Khushi suffered all the insults and the anger and yet did not say anything just to keep his di's promise! Keep thinking lover boy! We are all counting on you!!

-The roli dhaga: Much ado about nothing! Anji simply brushed away several pages from our forum debating on the expected MU!!

-I couldnt get or appreciate Shyamu's efforts!! It was just a drag or are the CVs bent on proving his retard state of mind! This guy is really low on IQ and ideas!

-Mami and Payal bitter saga is back! So much for 'Bahu' and the improvement!!

-Dear Khushi.. you say it best when you say nothing at all.. I thought I would always dedicate this line to Arnav but not anymore!! Well.. do maintain this my love!!

-Arnav scolding Aman.. Khushi Bhabhi yahan nahi hai!!! 😲 Oh wait!! This guy really has a big ego!! IS he having a problem with Khushi's popularity? Or plain jealous? Tch -tch! Poor boy! πŸ˜†

-"Yahan toh you made my life hell anyway!" Oh the hurt! Khushi's eyes just welled up with tears! Mine went all the way!! I had a soaking wet neckline!
😭

-"Ab hum bhi inke saamne nahi aayenge".. And oh the anxiety! On not seeing, not finding Khushi anywhere.. The restlessness had me rubbing my hands too!
I couldnt smile at that! My heart ached somewhat! 😭

I have been waiting for such an episode for like ages.. another sigh!!
I rate the episode at 4.7 on 5 again!!

Girliess will be back with replies later...dnt be mad at me !!!

Rashmi, congrattsss 😊

aur post bhi kiya to one of my fave pics...the rain hug made me sit for the first time and realise this is no ordinary show...this was something BIG...i hv not watched any scenes as many times as the Rain hug.,...its somehow still gives me the goosebumps...

Btw loved wat u said abt the epi...also thankss for loving the title...even i love it 😳

ans us villain wa ki to baat hi nahi karo - namakool,besharam...i loved how ASR gave him the deadly stare at the end...Snake wa should  start numbering his days 😑

do cm bck to IF regularly soon...will miss u...i'll be regular frm tomorrow...i am sooo sure ppl have been hating me for nt replying...i hv started getting Hate mails from Crooner sisters already 😭😭

PS wats the big thing...i hate suspense bolo jaldi...Sadie has not told me anything πŸ˜•

Same here (the highlighted portion)! I adore the rain hug scene because that was the beginning of the love I have for the serial!  Also, that's the first time I really really felt that Barun was FREAKING HOT! 😳
Edited by arch_nat1112 - 11 years ago

Hey Priya! Looks like you had fun at the match! πŸ˜Š I am still cruising high on the fact that CSK won like crazy against DC last night!

Sorry for the late response here but thanks a ton for the late night effort and the PM!

I LOVE the title of your post today: most times Arnav just reminds me of a lost boy, who freaks out every time something happens to Mummy (or Di in this case) and who just wants things to go his way all the time. Especially when Khushi questions him and he doesn't have an answer, he just tends to walk away, just like a little boy who is sulking! So apt for our dear Arnav! πŸ˜ƒ

I thought the beginning of the episode was excellent: the contrast between how Arnav acts to Di and to Khushi so well brought out, and my heart broke for Khushi when she saw how he was with her. 😭

I think Khushi also lacks someone to give her real affection and love in her life, and the fact that the person she wants it the most from is lavishing all his love on someone else is really difficult for her. πŸ˜” No wonder she goes back to the children, who can provide unconditional love and are uncomplicated in their thought processes.

I loved that the mess about where Shyam and Khushi were, was cleared by Anjali in the beginning itself. I was not really expecting it to happen, though I thought it might, and I loved how Arnav was immediately ready to eat humble pie in front of his lady love. "Bata toh deti" he asks, but it's too late. Khushi now tells him that she does not need to tell him anything.

Probably true of their relationship as well. She was running to tell him about Shyam, he saw the terrace scene and made his own assumptions, and now she does not feel that she needs to justify herself or her actions to him any more. Arnav has also come a long way from being the guy who found it so hard to say sorry to the guy who is so ready to accept his mistakes. Lots more humble pie to eat, Arnav, get prepared!

The dhaaga we were so on about was such a non-starter that I started laughing actually when the scene happened thinking about all our faces, with our predictions of what was going to happen with the dhaaga.

The new dhaaga in the tale, however, made me want to 'face-palm': why does Shyam have some of the most elaborate schemes for the simplest things??? The scorpion to kill Anjali (even Abhaas was poking fun at it in an interview πŸ˜†) and some stupid dhaaga story to just figure out whether the key is in his wallet or not! I am sure if he had asked HP, he would have got an answer.

Shyam, pull up your socks. Wednesday and Thursday were your days when you made me want to slap you for your creepiness (except I don't like touching slimy objects 🀒) so don't make me want to slap you for your idiocy. But of course, I also realise your duty is to play Cupid to Arnav and Khushi, so I guess we should take what we get from you. I'm sure you will find more ways to bring them together! 😈

Arnav: Words hurt πŸ˜•. I hope you feel miserable for every word that comes out of your mouth. And she was trying to do something worthwhile with her life, you are the one who doesn't want her to come to your office in front of you and so order her out. She has always found something to do with herself, she's not dependent upon you for much (other than your love which you are too busy giving Di). And so she just decides to give him a taste of his own medicine. If she made his life hell - well let's just see what heaven he gets without her!

I thought the scenes after this with Arnav missing Khushi were excellent. (Though I hate it when Arnav and Khushi are not together. I don't know how I would handle it if there was ever a separation track like people are saying there would be! πŸ˜’) I also appreciated that he thought of her in various ways and moods, her laughter, her smile, her joking, her silly little things, the romantic dance they shared… all post marriage moments.

I really want the gust of wind that blows when they feel each other's presence to come back. Somehow that used to give me goosebumps, even though the rational portion of my brain was saying, meh, not realistic πŸ˜†. I also want their dhak-dhaks back! Come on, it's not even been a month since Holi!

What was also symbolic to me was how, even if she was not there, he was just surrounded by her presence in everything that was with him. His room was filled with her memories and things. He is awoken in the morning by the sound of her wind chimes. She is there everywhere, in everything.

The only thing I found weird was that, Khushi was in the house where the man she's supposedly having an affair with also lives. So how does Arnav not wonder where the heck she is at night? We all know he's the HIGHLY jealous type, so I wanted to see him dying to find out where she was. I guess the CVs want to play it as restrained Arnav for now, who is just beginning to feel the essence of her in his life now. Barun's acting was REALLY amazing too: the changes in his expressions, in his eyes, the way he looks at things, sigh, no one can match him ☺️.

I had mentioned in my last post that if they went back to comedy, it would be the worst thing that they did. I take it back. So far as it is based upon episodes like this, I really don't mind very much. So once again my kudos to the CVs, for bringing us something that was really unexpected in a lot of ways. I can't wait for tomorrow evening and the new episode! 😊

Rashmi, congrattsss 😊

Rashmi!!! I love this pic too!!! One of the most favorite ones!!! I am glad you learnt how to do that!!! I am such a fool at it!!! I am learning too!! Like now!!! And I will try in a short while!! I really have to reply to someone with pictures and pictures alone!!! πŸ˜†

And listen.. come back soon!! We will be missing you!! Do tell me too what is this secret.. I have been re reading all of Sadie's posts here.. cudnt find anything!!!

And Debu.. Hate mails??? πŸ˜†

Who did that hun?? 🀣 🀣 🀣

Just let me know.. You know your Jhansi ki Rani here.. dont you??? πŸ˜‰

Edited by shwetachauhan - 11 years ago