Nupsdips thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow!!Loved today's episode..Not only because of the precap but I just love the Chaudary family❤️,they are such genuine people,jo bhi karte hain dil se karte hain..Loved the Dabbu Maanvi scene today..Isn't sibling love one of the the purest and unconditional...It was so touching the way Dabbu pulled out pakodas from Maanvi..And loved the family hug❤️.. And all the actors of the  show just rock,I could actually feel the warmth the Chaudary's share in todays's episode👏..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awww bless thats tru the choudary are heart warming people you know 
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww you're so right, I agree! 
Indeed, it was so sweet to see how each member of the family cares for one another! loved the family hug and they are big hearted people. 

I just love Chaudhary family!!! All the members can die for each other!!❤️ It's really a rare thing!!😳
Nupsdips thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

I just love Chaudhary family!!! All the members can die for each other!!❤️ It's really a rare thing!!😳

Yes,its really  a rare thing😊,and its a rare thing to show such a form of love in a daily soap,while many other shows can run for long only because of evil step mothers and bullying siblings😊..
Nupsdips thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

Aww you're so right, I agree! 

Indeed, it was so sweet to see how each member of the family cares for one another! loved the family hug and they are big hearted people. 

😊.. 
Simran234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also loved today's episode! Looking forward to Monday!

Simran :D...
ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i also feel very touched 
NeenuAmmu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya. choudary family i ❤️ dem a lot... waiting 4 mndy😍