Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Disgust ko kaho hello hi, self respect ko bye bye!

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
There is a character in Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon called Mami ji who repeatedly says: ''Hello hi bye bye" and now every time I see Jay I feel like saying it to her too...

Hello hi to... the 'Disgust' that she makes me feel by stooping so low/practically throwing herself at a guy's feet in the name of blackmail. Jay is the limit of desperation. Uday sahi kehta hai to Jay that she smells like desperation Dead The way she dances with Uday was just so painful. I felt Uday's face was drained of color and he seemed like a robot dancing with her, a slave trying to keep his mistress happy DeadDeadBroken Heart... Jay and Uday's dance = NO PASSION only REPULSION. Plus I hated the way she even spoke to her friends... atleast she could've been sweet with them. Making faces at them when they were trying to help her dress up/ figure out what to wear etc. Now that was just OTTSleepy.  Atleast a 'normal' person gets happy when other people are trying to share your happiness with you. Another thing that disgusted me was when she said that she didn't want anything "INDIAN"... that was the biggest joke ever. Where does she think Devgarh is?.. In Italy??DeadAngry

Bye Bye to... Her self respect. Cause the way she is going it seems to me that at the end of the day she has none Confused. All she wants is to get what she wants whether by the end of it she even has to sacrifice her self respect. She knows Uday has no interest in her. Doesn't give her a minute of his day, but she still wants him as her show-dog... EWWW

Please Jay you are a princess, have some dignity. The way she acts around Uday (getting him to do what she wants and trying to be mushy with him with he's least bothered) is revolting Angry and gives an impression to me that all the classiness that she proclaims herself to possess is just a farce. I think it slipped off her personality instead of sinking in Ouch. C'mon Jay you're better than a despo or atleast I thought you were!!!

Edited by mahi0809 - 06 April 2012 at 2:26pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

fanaaz4umahnoork4709azaz09zZaynmohinKruths97rmryArsha85luvtwilight19NivRen_1janeniroopaSaHillover101aslsifjsdlvjmdi-JEHAN-SidNeeti-fanprachuryarasiya.moksha89..yajnaseni..-scarlett--Antu-_-Aslan-thejazzgalarryline_RashmiParm..lostinthought.MsLusciousAnjalika13ArhainAshish..NightDragon..SRJKiMahakaaliBinKuchKahe.Ziva01...navina...Badtameez_Dil

Somia3 Senior Member
Somia3
Somia3

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
i totally agree

..NightDragon.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NightDragon..
..NightDragon..

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I totally agreed with you...
She is setting out new limits for desperation...
Thats pathetic..when she just behave like she is the lady of Uday...she very well knows that Uday don't even stand her now..then also she just try to cling on him...

and the way she is behaving with every one is so undignified...
she call herself a princess???..who behaves and plays so low...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaHillover101

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
i TOTALLYYY AGREE...
mythical IF-Dazzler
mythical
mythical

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
agree with you. the despo possessiveness of j is too much. the girl is delusional. at the rate she is going, when she loses the throne she is not going to turn evil but is headed for a one way trip to the mental asylum, where she will write yuvrani and udayveer everywhere and make the warden go mad by suggesting designer outfits for the other patients Clown.
 lekin abhi ke liye, j leave my poor uday() alone. varna

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rmrySaHillover101...navina...

SaHillover101 Goldie
SaHillover101
SaHillover101

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Gr8 post Mahi n I totally agree with u!!:)<33
sjp123 Newbie
sjp123
sjp123

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
totally true. infact i did not watch jay and uday dance. i just couldn't take it. uday looked so romantic with manyata. wow!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaHillover101...navina...

cutestvampire Senior Member
cutestvampire
cutestvampire

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
totaly agree with you... so cheap...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaHillover101Mellowfellow

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index