Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
She was in jaana kya bath huyi as Chethani of shwetha . Her character was similar to rashi very jealous in nature, and she played the lady who can't stand on her leg... She was very insecure of her position in the house, but she use to taunt her husband same way in the serial too... But she want little bit lean in that series...
She is a theatre personality i think,...Edited by bhavya - 12 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sara_sara

she was also i this show called shagun (not sure about the name) it has joint family 2 brothers younger brother dead and his widow lives in the family and both brothers have 1 daughter each, older girl (younger son's daughter) was called unlucky, so she has trouble getting merried, roopal played someone they all called bhabi from village and she has trouble maker son who was after the family property and her way was divide and rule,

maybe someone have more info on this but this was very differant roopal there she was so thin there

was she there in shagun. I use to love that show . And i remember the title track, it was awesome.. I remember all the faces not able to recollect roopal in it... But i remember the trouble maker son in it...oh than she is too old to the industry.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: angl143

Tfs 😃 Will check it online! ⭐️ Can't find anything!  Do u know where I can find the link? 

here is the video she was only in 4 like second...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xewQ3jEnrcU&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think she acted in a film in which raveena tandon was a lawyer sorry i dont remembr the name of the film but she played a small role in it
sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavya

was she there in shagun. I use to love that show . And i remember the title track, it was awesome.. I remember all the faces not able to recollect roopal in it... But i remember the trouble maker son in it...oh than she is too old to the industry.

i think the sisters names were sadhna and arti and this actor named surinder pal  seen him in devo key dev  or something like that  she was the mother of the trouble maker son very thin dressed like villager,  she was the one who was inticing the son to cause trouble, even stole stuff from the family,  son raped sadhna's anad and she has a baby but sadhana  who lost her husband  pretended that it was her who is having baby to her late husband to save the family 
after that i lost intrest in the show and  dont know what heppend after as sisters have kids and then kids grow up of what heppend
as i said she look very differant  from now days as she was very thin then

Originally posted by: gohemmania

i think she acted in a film in which raveena tandon was a lawyer sorry i dont remembr the name of the film but she played a small role in it

thanks dear... it was Pehchaan - the face of truth.. it was released in 2005
thanks everyone...thanks a lot for ur replies...
sara_sara thumbnail
ok i have too much time on my hands  and io was right chk the link and look at the cast
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shagun
😆
😆
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey this pic may be from any movie or show

sara_sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vrinda-

hey this pic may be from any movie or show

i think this is what she look like in that show shagun so could be  from that show as those markings on her face and huge bindi