Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

The systematic breakdown of a Good man (Page 2)

DashingCuteJazz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011navyaalex8

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I feel terrible for Suraj </3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011navyaalex8

navyaalex8 Goldie
navyaalex8
navyaalex8

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
@Fatima- Thanks a lot for the link.. And call me Nisha Smile... I hope absence/distance will make the heart go fonder too... I thought Sandhya would need her IPS academy mates to make her realise how attractive he is with a spot of jealousy...But sooner is better Big smile

@luvpiyaabhay- Thanks 

@Sajanluv14- Please join the leydij group who will be descendng en masse to cheer Suraj LOL

Edited by navyaalex8 - 08 April 2012 at 3:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011l-NiklausFan-lFatima_Q

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
ayye!   poor Sandy!  LOL  I'm available to give her some helpful pointers as to how to manao Suraj.

1. Watch all previous SurYa clips on youtube  (which I did after Friday's super duper episode)

2. Scratch all slipping and falling tricks

3. Pay special attention to all his daydreaming scenes

4. Enlist Chotu's help. That lil master is priceless.

err...the rest I leave to Sandy, coz I'm pretty sure girl has a few moves of her own we haven't seen yet!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MalmseyDanikab2011navyaalex8SugarushMJV2l-NiklausFan-lFatima_Q

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
I agree with your post. It's so hard to see him get hurt, but she has also been badly hurt by his family.
I hated watching him cry, she needs to quickly realize that he is her biggest supporter, he may not be able to say it yet, but he loves her with his whole heart and will always be there for her.Cry 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011navyaalex8SugarushMJV2l-NiklausFan-lFatima_Q

navyaalex8 Goldie
navyaalex8
navyaalex8

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Madame

ayye!   poor Sandy!  LOL  I'm available to give her some helpful pointers as to how to manao Suraj.

Take a number  and get in line ! LOL

I think asking Chhotu for pointers is a gr8 idea...He seems to be a love-guru!

Edited by navyaalex8 - 08 April 2012 at 1:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MalmseyDanikab2011Sugarushl-NiklausFan-l

xyyz Senior Member
xyyz
xyyz

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyaalex8

He was confused and hurt at Sandhya's words yesterday...Yes she was upset and she was overdue to vent her feelings...Still, those words sowed a seed of change in him (and not for the better)...

His confidence as a husband was shaken because he cannot see how Sandhya can take pride in being called a halwai's wife... 

But discovering the divorce papers completely devastated him...Poor Suraj ji...

Very true. Sandhya's latest outburst has left a deep impact in Sooraj's heart. something inside him has just changed. sandhya's actions are also confusing to him. he doesn't know what's in her heart. if he goes near her she goes far away and if he goes away from her she goes near him. this type of action is utterly confusing to not only sooraj but also to me as well. i mean if you like the guy stop behaving like a stranger and if you don't like him in romantic way then stay away from him. stop sending wrong signals.

Not only he was confused and hurt before, now the divorce papers have just shattered him to pieces. After sandhya's conversation with preeti where she says she is going to accept this life, this house, i want to see her behaviour towards sooraj when this divorce track gets settled down. since right now sooraj is angry and upset with her sandhya is going to go after sooraj and try to do all those stuffs which will pacify him. i want to see her reaction and behaviour when sooraj again starts being lovey dovey with her. that's when we'll get to know how much she has accepted him and this life of hers and her relationship status with sooraj.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Sugarushwestindian

ashGC_arja IF-Dazzler
ashGC_arja
ashGC_arja

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Hi guys m a new one to dabh forum.. I jus went thro the threads i could not stop myself from posting here.. To be honest i hav been followin dabh for d past one week oly. Tis one week dragged me into d show so much tat i updated myself from 1st episode.. The main reason being SURAJ a man with great character he can be loved by one n al easily.. I like sandy too bcoz i can understand her.. Tough for a gal in her late teens to decide bt her dream n hubby. Still she s matured. As for suraj d person who has never said no to his wife ll giv divorce too n tis ll make her realise she s in love with him.. She s already in love but need to realise..               Sorry ppl post became too long.. @topicstarter great post beautiful analysis.. SurYa great jodi.. Fingers crossed for next week

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avanka12b2011Sugarushwestindian

Go to top