India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

The systematic breakdown of a Good man

navyaalex8 Goldie
navyaalex8
navyaalex8

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
I, like most people who are drawn to this show, cannot fail to appreciate one of its Unique Selling Points: The person that is Suraj

For him, a No is a No and a Yes is a Yes...He is meek and mild...He is kind to children and is devoted to people under his protection...He holds newspaper lifaafas close to his heart because they were made by his fair one's hands and is satisfied at the little happiness it brings him...He looks after the wellbeing of his little helper Chhotu...

He was confused and hurt at Sandhya's words yesterday...Yes she was upset and she was overdue to vent her feelings...Still, those words sowed a seed of change in him (and not for the better)...

His confidence as a husband was shaken because he cannot see how Sandhya can take pride in being called a halwai's wife... 

But discovering the divorce papers completely devastated him...Poor Suraj ji...

I know this isn't all Sandy's fault - She is young and not a bit confused...But whatever the reason, Suraj is very hurt...He may have a few faults, but to paraphrase babasa, he is an Acche Insaan... And woe betide anyone who hurts such a Good man...

Perhaps I've become inured to women shedding tears in tellyworld but somehow Suraj's sorrow is different...I dont know what next week brings but I sincerely hope that the misunderstanding clears and Suraj reverts to being happy at the little crumbs that come by his way...Ermm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeeMalmseyDanikaNupsdipspallavi_bstanindavanka12xyyzb2011SugarushMr.ZkashGC_arjaBini311DashingCuteJazzSaJanLuv14nisha_hc_bs_dd-SilverFlames-l-NiklausFan-lMJV2Tacker_HolicFatima_Qwestindianleavesandwavesnami2811..Anusha..SRKLuvr.SidrasitakshiiLimitLessFanlashy

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Loved your post...and am feeling really bad for Suraj right now...Yes...my heart aches for this simple but good man...Broken Heart

Obviously the precap is going to be part of Suraj's nightmare...Dead

.I hope the CVs clear up this misunderstanding soon...in the meantime we may get some cute Surya scenes...you know... Sandhya trying to manao Suraj...Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeeDanikatanindavanka12b2011navyaalex8Sugarush.Sidrasitakshii

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
No, I'm not going to cry...coz I didn't watch.Smile

So it's D papers plus Suraj tears. Poor Sandy will next week have to watch him having a nightmare about her as well. This is all meant by CVs to  make her feel guilt. Hope it's more than that! 

Anyway I'm just waiting till Sandy sneaks to the shop for late night rendezvous and they start talking like two normal humans. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeeDanikaavanka12b2011navyaalex8Sugarush.Sidrasitakshii

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
great post!!! the cvz have etched suraj's character so well - that u cant help but feel for him...like u said  - a man who is able to live happily with simple gestures...someone so good doesnt deserve the pain he is getting...

despite knowing this track was coming...and being glad that sandy will make efforts towards suraj...i really hope that this isn't dragged to long - cant bear to see suraj cry...and mondays nightmare is only going to make matters worst for me Cry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeeDanikaambodidiavanka12pallavi_bstanindb2011Sugarushnavyaalex8nami2811sitakshii

coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

Am not injured of his pain , 2days episode gave me some  freshness after a longtime ...

am the one who wish to not to drag this D matter ..

Its Fine some People are Momas Boy . But u should stop being so , should atleast know that ur wife also need respect and cannot be treated as Dirt b4 his Mother .At no time he uttered a word for her , at the she is getng used as DoorMat ,.. Ouch

I agree bcoz of Suraj , sandhya is indat house, he stopped her leaving him , He isa Good Man , but u should atleast feel guilty at his Mother did at Papads b4 FIL Babhasaa ,Ouch  when she vented pain , he was seen in a shocked state , he was clearly seen lacking the perceive of pain that she is going , he has to understand that his Mother did a guilty for his Private life b4 this world ,  ,  Even After such Injustice he said My MOM is  Superior on my Life , .. A gal could compromise , but she could not bear a MOMas Boys like Suraj ,.. No Gal likes this extent MOMAS boy  ...,  Dead. I agree Sandy is not responsible for his hurt, ,But His Tears are necessary , he has to come out of Bhabo world and to prospect the issues that she bearing .. 

But Anyhow he has Faults in the role of Husband   ... Though he is Good , i could not Appreciate him , at the way his silence ,injustice to her selfRespect and Family Respect at the  times she need them  Ouch ... 

Edited by coolmausam - 06 April 2012 at 8:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeeLaks05bud2012Danikab2011navyaalex8Sugarush

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Ok! Watched it!  It was worth watching. 
The days when he had to settle for crumbs are over! Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeebud2012b2011navyaalex8Sugarushcoolmausam

navyaalex8 Goldie
navyaalex8
navyaalex8

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Thank u all for commenting! We should all go and comfort Suraj...I'm calling shotgun, so I'll give him a shoulder to cry on while the rest of you fix tea, jalebis and keep Bhabho out! LOL

@ummesulaimman-  I hope some cute Sandhya manaofying Suraj scenes come out of this...Day Dreaming ..I'm not sure how since Sandhya's already fixed the scooter...May the Cv's imaginations run if not wild, atleast domestic

@sidra2007- Monday's nightmare + the promo seem ominous Ouch, a hurt Suraj lashing out...I hope Bhabho/meena/chhavi/mohit/vicks dont take the opportunity to fill his ears with more doubts... I hope the misunderstanding doesnt turn him negative...nahiiin!!!

@coolmausam-How could you resist the tears dripping off his roman nose and his manly jaw? Well, you are a stronger woman than me hun LOL... Now back to being serious Stern Smile..I agree he is passive at situations he ought to speak up... Still, having concrete evidence of the possibilty of divorce is a zor ka jhatka... It's different from Sandhya heatedly saying the D word during a fierce argument...

@hiral- Madame, so glad u watched it...I'll go comment on your fab post now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avanka12b2011Sugarush

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyaalex8

Thank u all for commenting! We should all go and comfort Suraj...I'm calling shotgun, so I'll give him a shoulder to cry on while the rest of you fix tea, jalebis and keep Bhabho out! LOL

@ummesulaimman-  I hope some cute Sandhya manaofying Suraj scenes come out of this...Day Dreaming ..I'm not sure how since Sandhya's already fixed the scooter...May the Cv's imaginations run if not wild, atleast domestic

Please call me Fatima.

Check out the link included in the post titled Suraj Ne Ki Bumper Kamai

It shows a DABH scene shoot...apparently Suraj is going to move into the sweet shop...we know the real reason, but his excuse will be...heavy sales and preparations for a tayohaar...Sandhya is concerned about why he is distancing himself from her...She knows something is wrong and comes to see him.

So maybe we're going to get a sort of separation...about the distance between the house and sweet shop...LOL...either way Sandhya is definitely going to have to make some effort...maybe love will be on the horizon after all...Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikaavanka12b2011navyaalex8Sugarush

Go to top