Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Road To Redemption Epilouge 21/02/13 (Page 35)

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Update Please ?! Embarrassed

LondonChick IF-Dazzler
LondonChick
LondonChick

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_iqbal_khan

Lady!!  I've been stalking this fic almost every hour in the hope that there would be an update. ;)

sorry im being so impatient!  take your time!  (okay..maybe hurry up just a little..)  
Sorry to you and Sanzz whom have been patiently waiting for an update. I have got exams going so things are a bit chaotic but Inshallah I should be updating later on tonight

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smileyhug7679

love_iqbal_khan IF-Rockerz
love_iqbal_khan
love_iqbal_khan

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LondonChick

Originally posted by love_iqbal_khan

Lady!!  I've been stalking this fic almost every hour in the hope that there would be an update. ;)

sorry im being so impatient!  take your time!  (okay..maybe hurry up just a little..)  
Sorry to you and Sanzz whom have been patiently waiting for an update. I have got exams going so things are a bit chaotic but Inshallah I should be updating later on tonight

yay!!!  and sorry we've been pestering you about this!  but like I said...take your time...I know what its like...i had to put a hold on all my FFs until my exams were doneOuch.  exams suck!Dead
sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Ohh, Then I Understand :) Good Luck With Your Exams Hug
HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
loved it dear so much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aratip

Rhysenn IF-Dazzler
Rhysenn
Rhysenn

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Aww, this was absolutely beautiful!
LondonChick IF-Dazzler
LondonChick
LondonChick

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Okay at the bequest of Sanzz and love_iqbal_khan here is chapter 18 and that is my upload of the week so no asking me to update for the next 6 days SmileTongue. Oh and thank you to everyone who wished me luck on my Latin exam I found out I passed all my Latin exam todaySmile 

Chapter 18:

Khushi and Payal had finished in the kitchen  and so Khushi left the kitchen. As soon as she entered the living room the sight that she saw in front of her brought tear to her eyes. She sawArnav and Aryan in a hug. But that was't what brought tears to her eyes it was the fact that Arnav actually loked happy whilst hugging Aryan. Khush stood there and observed the two most important men in her life until she felt a tap on her shoulder. 

She looked up to see that it was Di she ha been watcing Khushi as she had been watching Arnv and Aryan and she was smiling. 'Kya hua Khushiji tumhai mjhse kuch kamta voh Hari Prakashji neh kaha ki aap humhain doondarhei tei?' 'Ha Di' said Khushi after coming out of her little daze. 'Voh darasal humhain ghar vapas jan hai'. 'Kya?!' said Anjali. 'Aap kaha janiki baat karahein hain?' said Anjali worried. 'Nahin humhara voh malab nahin tah. Voh kaal Sonvar hai na to kaal school jana parigah. Issileyeh hum ghar jakar humhari aur Aryan ki cheezeh ley ana chahtee thee aur kuch nahin' smiled Khushi. 'Oh Khushi aap nei toh humhain ek second ke liye dara diya tah. Humhain laga ki aap humhain phirsehchor kar kani ki baat karahein teh' said Anjali. 'Aap ek kaam kijyeh aap Choteki saat ghar jayeh aur ab ka saman le ayeh' said Anjali and began to wak over to Arnav o tel him that.

'Chote agar tum Baap beti ki bat katam ho chooki hain toh kya aap Khushiji koh ghar legasakti hain oonki saman lai ki kiyeh?' 'Yeah sure Di' said Arnav standing up pulling Aryan up with him. 'Aryan kya tum Papa ki saat onki ghari min seher karna chatei hain?' asked Arnav looking at Aryan with a massive smile of adoration at his son. 'Ha hum hamesha apni saab dost ko dekhtei hain ghar main seher karti onki Papa ki saat aaj main be jaooingee ghari main' said Aryan with an exited smileon his face. Anjali looked at them, smiled and then left them to it.

Khushi was rooted to the spot. She could not belive that this was the same man who once told her that he hated her. How could he be openly affectionate towards  another person that was not his Di and that too with a boy that he had just met? How could the great Arnav Singh Raizada accept another human being into his life s easily. The next scene that she saw in front of her literally pulled at her heartstrings and made happy tears fall out of her eyes. 'Papa can I please sit in the front seat?' 'Of course you can Aryan' said Arnav with a huge grin on his face. 'Yaay' said Aryan out of happiness. 'Thank you Papa I love you' said Aryan and gave Arnav a big sloopy kiss on the cheek  'I love you to Aryan ' said Arnav sincerly and then they both moved towards the door to go to the car leaving behind a stunned Khushi rooted to the spot.

Had Khushi just heard right or were her ears playing tricks on her? Had Arnav Singh Raizada just told someone he loved them and meant it? Khushi could not believe her ears. Maybe, just maybe a small corner of her heart told her, maybe he has changed. Maybe your love had strength in it to break down the solid wall he built around himself after all?

And that's when Khushi decided that it was time, time to see if her love really did have the strength to break down his guard at all or not. She decided that she was going to test him. Not out of anger or vengence but for safety and reassurance. She needed to be sure that Arnav really had changed before she handed her heart over to him all over again. She needed to be absolutely sure this time because she knew that she did not possess the strength to recover from another heartbreak if he chose to play with her heart again. So she decided she would take small steps and observe his reaction to see if he really had become a different person to the one that she had married, she would observe and see if he had changed from the Shaitan into the Rajkumar of her dreams...

And with that thought in her head Khushi went out to the car only to find that Arnav had been standing ther holding the door open for her for God knows how long as she approached him Arnav said 'I hope you don't mind sitting in the back, voh mainneh Aryan sei promise kiya tah ki voh front seat paar bet sakta tah' said Arnav. 'Humhain koyi aitraz nahin' said Khushi and got into the backseat.

Throughout the entire journey Aryan kept asking Arnav questions about this and that and to her surprise Arnav actually answered each and every single one of his questions properly and not once tol him to shut up for talking too much. She had a flashback  back to all the times that Arnav had kicked her out of his car for talking too much...

Then she realized that that had been the only Arnav, stood here in front of her was a new Arnav; the Arnav of her dreams. A small part of her was hesitant to accept that he had become the man of her dreams. Because she was scared that this was all a dream and that she would wake up soon. And then th pain would just become more intensifed and slowly kill her.

She snapped out of her thought and just watched Arnav and Aryan interact with a smile on her face. Arnav inbetween talking to Aryan kept looking into his review mirror and took sly glances at Khushi. He was very please when he looked up at her and saw that she was watching him and Aryan and smiling. He knew that it was not a massive improvement but it was a small step that proved to him that she was slowly starting to retreat out of her shell and start trusting him again...

They arrived at Khushi and Aryan's house and Khushi went in followed by Arnav and Aryan and started to pack things away. Arnav had watched as Khushi had tried to discreetly pack a photo of him into one of the suitcases when she thought that he had not been looking. But he had. Arnav had seen her pack the photo with her. That must be the photo that Aryan had been talking about that his mother took to bed withher every night. He could not help the smile that came to his face when it occured to him that to this day Khushi still took a part of him to bed with her even if it be his photo.

Khushi finished packing the their stuff and they returned home. It had become night by thetime they arrived home so Khushi had gone and put Aryan to bed and then went straight to bed herself...

As soon as Arnav was sure that Khushi was asleep he opened the doo to Khushi's room and slipped into bed with her. And just like the night before Khush had adjusted herself so that she was in his arms. But he at the same time did not fail to notice the picture of him that she had with her that she was clutching on to for dear life with one hand.

He gently pried the picture of himself ot of her hands and placed it on the bedside table. He then pulled Khushi closer to himself and fell asleep...

In the middle of the night Khushi woke up to drink some water when she felt two strong arms around herself. She did not have to look to know who's arms they were she could recognize that touch in her sleep. It was him. He was here with her again today, allowing her to sleep in his arms again...

Khushi woke up and got herself a glass of water. As she was about to get back into bed she could not help but notice that Arnav's t-shirt had rose up in is sleep and she could see his chest. On the left side of his chest just where his heart was was a small tatoo. She moved closer to th tatoo and was surprised that the tattoo had Khushi over it. Tears welled up in Khushi's eyes.

She could not believe that he had done that. She needed to ask him why he did that tomorrow. But for now all she did was kiss where the tatoo was and layed herheart down on his chest where the tattoo was. What she did ot know was that Arnav had woken up when she had left to go and get herself water and had felt her kiss his chest. So she saw the tattoo he thought to himself. I wonder what her reaction to this will be.

But theminute she layed her head on his heart all he could think of was how their heartbeats ha merged into one, and how as soon as her head touched his heart the pain in hs heartwas replaced by solace. It was amazing to think that one person could have the ability to remove the worst pain in your life with a simple gesture like that thought Aranav as he kissed Khushi on the forehead and fell into a paceful pain free slumber.

Hey so this chapter is really crap so apologizes for that. I am only going to PM people on my friends list right now as it' really late and I need to go to bed, so if you are not on my friends list and you are on my PM list then I will be PMing you later on.

And sorry if there are spelling mistakes my keyboard is messing me about.

Don't forget to like and comment Smile    

The following 129 member(s) liked the above post:

srkrulzbertnikkip123Shini.Shiva86rithuparnahoneyboney1kk10jkskthepelicancappacuinoanisa...vkiranmayi15Nova555raniushasunshaeyneena2000srossidzunaishalewydazzlingdewdropHemaSuryaArmaan82noureen.shahHafsa94flash90dancydreamerschiphaxa9290860623asdj5armadBadtameeezmelovemayurkarsriarshisangelcutie13manjusha_92MsFuzzybear69sskaug25sowms1395cuteheart96random94Sarikakapoorrest.restnupsiiiadeena_89anime_galSweetSophiebansaldiya55Shwetadatta750PreenaRakimli95AshgAplihssanjuarshiChanyaforeverautumn_springUarnkhuialwaysarshiAish002thiyamappyAsvatiankii543shaz007Sim96SAM32purplelovePrasanna_dhanufaffyvirmanforeverblah_blah3Ashavivrinda16gilmorepunjabi0926ananya123vikadesigirlAliya_hzsnIlovemskseshatree9staroneserialsmoonlight2630princess84love_kukiCythereasmileyhug7679sulochana90SA_nimkKareena1994kushipuglyIronButterflyshutterTeriKhamoshiyanForthislifeonlyyashika.angelGAURI29ISensedYouavni_barunsana11-zozo-PepsiGirl101kritashPrani08kriti_atharvzaniaxJennyAvnizafiHot.Pink.Heelslara3110ashred12love_iqbal_khandazzling_glorymoon_minedebby_11HansaNtinselOmNaMaSteOmswetha10ChitraF-Mounika-Arjuhisislaksh65spoorthiSrilathalolla-.serendipity.-pup03bluemoon255chavvi16sarunlicious..dumas

Badtameeez Senior Member
Badtameeez
Badtameeez

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Beautiful! I just hope that Khushi begins to trust him and we'll get some Arhi doses soon Embarrassed
Thank you for the PM!

Edited by hazna_11 - 23 April 2012 at 4:45pm

Go to top