Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Road To Redemption Epilouge 21/02/13 (Page 14)

arshisangel Senior Member
arshisangel
arshisangel

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Tht was sooo sad especially the letter that khusi wrote, it actually made cry :( Well written as I could actually imagine all d scenes tht u set in ur story. Jus hope arnav brings her bck...cnt wait to read d next part. Thx for d pm :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LondonChick

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
so emotioanl but glad she left. loved arnav regret. totally true to it title. *hugs*
xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LondonChick

-zozo- IF-Rockerz
-zozo-
-zozo-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Super update! But it was sad. 
princess84 IF-Dazzler
princess84
princess84

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
simply wonderful but sad that khushi left but i m sure our arni boy will search her out and get her back..continue soon
-Mounika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mounika-
-Mounika-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
superb yar...waiting to read more
LondonChick IF-Dazzler
LondonChick
LondonChick

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Wow thank you for all the comments and likes that I have been getting it really is overwhelmingTongue. I just wanna add though that this story is going to have a lot more sad chapters because I am trying to make it as realistic as possible so continue to read at your own risk LOL
Anyways here goes Chapter 10.
 3 year later:
It had been three years,  three years since Khushi had left the house. Three years since Khushi had left the house and took everyones khushi with her. Everyone from Shantivan could still remember that fateful day when Anjali had walked into their room in the morning the night after Khushi had left. She had found Arnav on the floor cluthching the letter Khushi had written him and the bangles in his hand. As soon as Anjali had walked into the room she screamed at the sight. 'Kya hua Chote tum theek to hona?' asked Anjali as she fell to the floor next to Arnav. 'Di voh mujhe chor kar chalageyeh hain. Ab main kya karo Di? Mera dil main dhard hai Di. Oos dard ko main kaisieh hatoo? Di voh mujhe cor kar chalageyee hain. And with that Arnav dropped his head onto his sister lap and cried his eyes out. Anjali seeing her brother in that state could not help the tears that fell out of her eyes as sat there stroking her brother's hair to try and offer him some comfort. She did not even have to ask him who had left. The look in his eyes told her loud and clear who had left him. She then remembered the letter Arnav was clutching and she began to read it.
Tears rolled uncontrollably down Anjali's face as she finished the letter. She had always known that Khushi had loved her brother that much was evident in her eyes but to how could she love him to the extent that she did. Love him so much that she happily gave up her happiness just to see him happy? Anjali had only ever heard stories like that in fairytales and today she had wittnessed it with her own eyes too.
Anjali did not know how long se and her brother had layed on the floor crying for the loss of their Khushi both pysically and emotionally. Finally after what seemed like an eternity Arnav finally managed to get a hold of himself and looked up to see his Di. He saw the same pain and hurt in her eyes too. He needed to come clear to her about what had happened.
And so he lifted her off the floor and sat her down on the bed and began to narrate her about the biggest mistake of his life. And as a result of the shock Anjali had miscarried her baby.
Everyone had been heart broken by what had happened to Anjali but Anjali kept telling them that it was a good thing as it meant that every last trace of Shyam had left her life for good.

Once Anjali hd found out about Shyam like any normal person would do she severed all ties with him and divorced him. But what was more surprising than anything was that Anjali had been the strongest one out of them all. Because deep down Anjali knew that regardless of how hard Arnv had tried in these last six months to make everyone believe that he was okay he really wasn't. he could see it in her little brother's eyes. She could see how heart broken he was and how much he detested himself for being a complete monster to Khushi. And so Anjali knew that she had to be her brother's strength it was either that or lose her brother to guilt and depression. And so for that reason Anjali turned a blind eye to her own grief and concentrated soley on her role of a being a protective older sister and protecting her younger brother like he had been protecting her all those years.

Arnav was now lost. ASR was back. If everyone thought the last ASR was bad then compared the new and improved ASR the old ASR had been a saint. Arnav was overcome by guilt that he became hard once all over again. He deliberately made people hate him because it made him feel like he was being punished for the the horrible person that he had been to Khushi.

Everyone had thought that Khushi prescene in his life would have melted him and made him become a more gentle person but it didn't. More than anything Arnav did not want that to happen because then it would mean that people would love him and he did not think that he was worthy of that love.

Along with the truth about Shyam came out the truth about Khushi's Buwji and who had put him in that plight. Khushi's maternal family had also become over come with grief. Buaji more than anyone else because she could still remember what she had said to Khushi:
'aaj tumnai saabti kariliya hain Khushi ki tum humri Shashi bubuwa aur Garima ki beti nahin ho'    
Buaji could also remember the look of devestation that came over Khushi as she had said that to her. But now Buaji and Garima would hold their head up high and tell the world that Khushi wat as their daughter. Because what that little girl had done for her Jiji perhaps even her own blooded sibling might not have done for her. Even they had no idea where Khushi had gone. But it stilled tugged at their heart strings to know how much she loved them despite everything. And that fact was evident in the cheque that they recieved anonymously every month. They knew that that could not be sent from anyoone but Khushi. If only she was here things would be so different thought Buaji. But it was too late now. Khushi had left them. Left them and gone far away...

Here is Chapter 10. Scroll down for Chapter 11Smile

Edited by LondonChick - 12 April 2012 at 10:09am

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

bertnikkip123Shini.Shiva86honeyboney1kk10teessaInayaKhanvanesha230anisa...Nova555raniushasunshaeysrossidHameshaSobtizunaishasilvertrayPixieLoveLish02twinkle6629290860623asdj5armad..Zahra..Badtameeezcutie13tessyranimanjusha_92cloud.9sskaug25MsFuzzybear69s0n00smiAnu179princesssarahDevilwaysArchu61Uarnkhuikhushi_shankarsanjuarshiChanyaforeveranjubuaimli95tokyoadeena_89SweetSophienupsiiidancydreamerscarlet2012farha623shaz007AsvatiKrishika209NandzArilipthiyamappyAish002shils28virmanforeverApples94purplelovePrasanna_dhanublah_blah3sabz105seshatreemoonlight2630ArShiDelenaCythereapalak32Aliya_hzsnLily2011devsumsmileyhug7679Kareena1994A.Hajnalaleena.1884TeriKhamoshiyanshutterIronButterflyFleur_de_Liskinjalcp87rakenduvadanaForthislifeonlyISensedYousana11Aims.hira_arniePrani08-zozo-JennyAvnizafiHot.Pink.Heelszaniaxkriti_atharvdebby_11moon_minelara3110Arjuhisis-Mounika-tinselHansaNswetha10laksh65ChitraF...shruti...-.serendipity.-Srilathalollaspoorthikbtrpup03chavvi16harshdbfelicitysmoak.dumas

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
this part made me too sad!!!!
i hope they meet soon!!!!
i hope smhw arnav finds khushi n stops her from going!!!!
LondonChick IF-Dazzler
LondonChick
LondonChick

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Hey guys I am writing the next chapter right now s bare with me for a while and I shall post the next chappy and send PM's with it Tongue

Go to top