Road To Redemption Epilouge 21/02/13 - Page 24

Posted: 11 years ago
awesome part ...aryan arnav part was sooo emotional...
great updates hun!  Sorry I havent commented in a while.  I had exams but I read your updates in between my study sessions.  (they were such a stress reliever!)

I love how Arnav and Aryan are bonding!  its so cute!!  and I ook forward to Arnav saying those three words..!! :D

update soon hun.  keep up the great work!
so emotional packed part

loved it. cant wai for da next part
Ww loved the update
Finally she told all that she had in her mind
I am lad he reciprocate instead of screaming...
S happy for them
I hope there relation grows...
Loved aryans question and the father son convo
plz add me to urpm list,,...!!😊
Lady!!  I've been stalking this fic almost every hour in the hope that there would be an update. ;)

sorry im being so impatient!  take your time!  (okay..maybe hurry up just a little..)  
aww...  finally arnav has became papa!
Update Please ?! ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by love_iqbal_khan

Lady!!  I've been stalking this fic almost every hour in the hope that there would be an update. ;)

sorry im being so impatient!  take your time!  (okay..maybe hurry up just a little..)  
Sorry to you and Sanzz whom have been patiently waiting for an update. I have got exams going so things are a bit chaotic but Inshallah I should be updating later on tonight
Originally posted by LondonChick

Sorry to you and Sanzz whom have been patiently waiting for an update. I have got exams going so things are a bit chaotic but Inshallah I should be updating later on tonight

yay!!!  and sorry we've been pestering you about this!  but like I said...take your time...I know what its like...i had to put a hold on all my FFs until my exams were done.  exams suck!🤢