Road To Redemption Epilouge 21/02/13 - Page 59

Posted: 10 years ago
IT WAS ONE OF THE FABULOUS ENDING ... I HAVE CAME ACROSS ...
READ YOUR STORY NOW IN A GO AND BELIEVE ME IT WAS AMAZING
LOVED IT
WELL DONE
YOU HAVE DESRICED EVERY INCH OF THE STORY OUTSTANDINGLY
IT WAS A MIND BLOWING FF I READ TILL NOW

emotional FF. nicely written. thanks for sharing with us. keep writing more ffs. 
Awe Dat was nice... Beautiful story with perfect ending :))))
That was absolutely beautiful!
Read it at a go and loved it.
You have given a Khushi who without resorting to bitterness has given a second chance to Arnav as well as herself. That it self is like a three pronged spear to pierce his heart. It was in direct contrast to his ways and it was a very nice way to deal with an arrogant fool like ASR!
beautiful πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
endingπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

a πŸ˜Š
very😊
emotional😭😭😭
awesome πŸ‘
superb β­οΈ
amazing πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
story😳

i have read this story atlest 5 times 
just loved it...!!!😊
Posted: 9 years ago
Very beautiful and emotional story..I loved reading it..read it all in 1 go..the scene where Payal meets Khushi in Shimla had me in tears...that scene stands out...
Loved this story..😊
Arnav did worked his side a lot to redeem himself. Kushi with her insecurity did gave a terrible time to ASR. Payal was the main reason of thier forced marriage same Payal was there in bringing back together.

Considering the non hindi speaker readers f you would have given translations it would have been nice, as some parts of hindi were too long so have to skim read.
Edited by kurinji - 9 years ago
hey...recently read this story. It's really nice. :)
I just came across your story and read it in one go. Nice storyline with a lot of emotions on both sides. I very much liked the first few chapters and the Simlah trip! In Shantivan I had the feeling that the story is not going on and that Khushi, even so she already accepted him as her husband - her "God"- she unfortunately is stucked in the past... it was a little confusing for me as a reader to understand her and her emotions! Thanks a lot for giving us the possibility to see Arnav's rependance. I also loved little Aryan very much. The truth is that children are always aware of their parents emotions and can see the hurt or happiness in their parent's eyes! Even when they are only 3 years old...  This story has beautifully portraid a child's protectiveness towards his mother! Take care, Chanya.