Fan Fictions

Road To Redemption Epilouge 21/02/13

LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay I have literally never written anything like this in my life. But I have seen soo many people write and I have been quite upset with the current track of IPKKND (poor Khushi) that I felt I just had to write a FF based what I wish would happen.
Also no plagerising please this is all my work so please respect that
Please comment and like cos it does boost a person's confidence😛.
Here goes nothing.
This  FF was originally called Arnav's Road To Redemption but has now been changed to Road to Redemption.

He slumped on the door of his white SUV and let his tears mix with the rain. He let out a loud 'ARRRGGGHHH' although even that did not help him feel better. Arnav could not believe that he had ever doubted Khushi. His Khushi. He didn't even know if he had a right to call her his anymore not after what he had done. He had taken that care- free fun loving soul and turned her into a living zombie. He couldn't even say that she was living anymore. Because she wasn't . It was as if she was exisiting, as if she lived every day on auto-pilot, and he had no one to blame for that plight of hers but himself.
His anger, suspicion and elephant sized ego had not let him listen to his heart. Everytime his heart wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt and questioned that she was having an affair with his brother-in-law , his brain would automatically have a flash back of what he saw on the terrace that day and all thoughts from his heart would dissappear and the hatred he felt for herwould re surface with a aggressive vengenace and a thousand times more intensified. Except, he didn't hate her, not then, not now and nor would he ever in the future. He had loved her even back then. Even when he was under the misconception that she had been having an affair with Shyam when all along it had been Shyam who had been lusting after his wife.
How could he have ever doubted her? How? Angered and frustrated at his stupidity he let out another loud 'AARGGGH'. I can't change what I have done Arnav thought to himself but I can change my actions from now on maybe I can love her so much from this moment on that it makes her forget everything bad that I have ever done or said to her. Maybe if I love her enough she'll stay with me for my entire life and even after that. Yes that what I'll do he thought and moved purposefully to get into his car and drove back home.
***In Shantivan***
Khushi sat waiting for Arnav to return home. It was Karvachuath( I think that's how you spell it😕) and like the dutiful wife Khushi was she had sat waiting for her husband to return home to break her fast. Khushi had not listened to Anjali Di and Naniji's protest or suggestion of to look at Arnav's photo and break her fast. Khushi had been persistent that her husband would be the one to break her fast even if she had to wait into the late hours of the night to achieve that then so be it.
Khushi could not help but feel that Arnav had deliberetely stayed at the office today just to punish her that little bit more. Punish her for that crime that she was unaware of. Despite her pleas Arnav had never told her why he had forced her into a sham marriage of six months, why he had shattered every dream that she had oh so delicatley nurtured from a tender age. What Khushi had done to hurt Arnav she was still unaware of.
Looking up at the clock in the living room and feeling more dejected then ever Khushi decided to go up to her room and wait for Arnav to return there.
Khushi entered thier room and made straight for the French doors that lead into the garden. For some odd reason the garden was the only place that gave her any sense of solace in his absence. Maybe it was because that garden and the stars that were shining way up high in the sky were a witness to her love for Arnav. Those stars and each and every single plant in the garden was a witness to the tears that Khushi had cried for him. And right now once again they were the only support her very badly broken heart had.
She closed her eyes and went had a flashback of the time of how Arnav had very clearly told her he hated her. Out of hurt, anger and rejection Khushi had told him that she had too hated him but instantly regret it the second the words had left her lips. Tears poured out of her eyes on their own accord as Khushi stood there replying Arnav telling her that he hated her.
In her trace Khushi had not even noticed Shyam approach her and hold her hand. 'Khushji' he said with that smirk on his face that he always had snapping her out of her trance. Khushi noticed that Shyam had her hand in his and yanked it out of his hold. 'Humara haat choriye! Tumhari himat kaisi huwi chooneh ki?' Khushi yelled at him.'Khushiji aap humain tum keh ke kyun pukarei hain hai?' enquired Shyam. 'Kyunki tum jaisi insaan ko main izaat daina zaroori nahi samajti. Iss liyeh jeejaji replied Khushi with emphasis on the word jeejaji. 'Khushiji aap plase humain Jeejaji maat kehki boolayeh please' said Shyam still being persistent.
Just at that moment Arnav walked into his room to find Khushi and Shyam in the garden. He was just about to approach them and kick Shyam out of his room and far away from his wife when he saw Khushi place a hard slap Shyam across the face. 'Tum pagla to nahin ho? Tumhai hum kitni baar samjana parega ki humhain tumhare sath koyi lenadenda nahi hai?. Tum kyun samajti nahin ho kee humar auur Arnavji ki shaadi ho chooki hain. Ab hum oonki patni hai. Aur tum ek mangalsutra ki izzat karti ho ya nahin hum zaroo karti hai. Hum hamare mangalsutra ki izzat zaroo karti hain samjhe tum? Ab yaha sei chale jao varna main Arnavji ko batadonga ki tum meri peche pari ho' said Khushi exsaperated. Shyam smirked grabbed her arm, yanked her close to him and said to her 'Khushiji aap saleh saab ko jo batana hai bata deji kyun aap aur hum dono jaantei hai ke voh aap seh nafrat karteh hai aur aap ke baat kabhi be nahin vishwas nahin karengeh' said Shyam digging his nails into Khushi's arm. 'To kya huwa agar boh humsei pyaar nahin karte hum oonseh to pyaar karte hai nah? Aur voh pyaar hum dono ki liye kaafi hai samjhe aap?' Khushi concluded and yanked her arm out of Shyam's.
Arnav once again felt as if he had been punched in the gut. He walked straight out of the room and out the front door. He walked aimlessley through the street once again drenching himself with the rain. All that played in his head was Khushi telling Shyam that she loved him. Was she crazy? How could she love him after all that he had done to her? How could she?
He wondered around for a while more lost in his thought. After what seemd like ages Arnav came to his senses and realized that he had to head home. He walked home drenched from the rain.
He was just about to open the door with his keys when Anjali opened the door and looked shocked at the state of her little brother. 'Chotte yeh kya haal banaya hai tumneh apni aap ka?' said Anjali. 'Kuch nahin di voh barish ke vajesi tora beek gaya aur kooch nahin' said Arnav. 'Acha tum jaldi seh fresh hokara ajayeh aur Khushiji ka vrath toordiye. Voh bichari tuhara intazar karti karti sofa peh sogayee hain. Onhonei subha sei kuch be nahin kaya hain' said Anjali and then went upstairs to her room.
Arnav's heart went out to her as he waliked into the dining room to find her all decked up and asleep on the arm of the sofa from waiting from him. He gently lifted her into his arms and straight away noticed how she manouvered herself to fit into his arms, as if she was made to fit into his very arms. He carried her up the stairs and into their room and gently placed her onto the bed. He noticed that she had on a blood red saree and very delicate stunning jewelery. Arnav looked at Khushi's innocent sleeping figured and clenched his fists in anger at the thought of every believing that she was a homewrecker. He then remembered that she had been fasting for him the whole day and so gently moved to wake her.
Khushi he shook her gently and woke her up. She opened her eyes slowly and looked around her surrondings and realized slowly where she was. She then finally registered Arnav's wet figure standing in front of her leading her to jump up. 'Aap ko kya hua? Aap teek to hona? Aap ko tand lag jaygee hum abhi aap ke liye towel aur kuch garam latei hai aap please apna kapra badal deejeh' said Khushi as she practically ran out of the room to grab him a hot beverage.
Arnav could not move. He felt immobile. How could this girl after everything he put her through love him like that? Arnav watched as Khushi re entered the room with a coffee in hand along with some tablets. She set them on the coffee table and grabbed a towel and made him sit on the bed. At once she put the towel to his head and started to dry his hair. Arnav could not do anything just watched as she fussed over him at the same time loathing himself for all that he had done to her.
She finally finished and he stood up and went to his wardrobe and pulled out whatever came into reach and made his way towards the bathroom and changed quickly. As he walked out of the bathroom he saw Khushi walk into the garden with all the neccessary things to break her fast with. Thank DM its stopped raining he heard Khushi say.

He made his way to the  garden just as she turned towards him. He stood there and let her do the ritual that were needed in order for her to break her fast. He then took the urn of water and held it to her lips. She took the sip of water from the urn and then took the urn and placed it back onto the taal. 'Aap neeche ajayeh hum aap kileye kana lagateh hai' said Khushi. 'Nahin mujhe bookh nahin hain tum kalooh maiin soneh jaraha hoon' said Arnav. 'Nahin humhai bee bookh nahe hai' he heard Khushi say. He was just about argue and make her eat some food when he heard her whisper quitely as she made  her way to to the lounger 'agar aap nahee karahain hain toh hum kaisi kakar sooyengeh?' That silenced him and made drop onto the bed. He turned of the lights and fell into bed and let the tears drip down his face.

That night they both cried themselves to sleep. Khushi cried herself to sleep because everytime she closed her eyes she had a flashback of the person whom she loved most in the world telling her that she hated him. And Arnav cried himself to sleep because he had made a grave mistake one beyond forgivness...

Hey, so yeah this is it. I know its probably really crap but I just thought I should give it a try. And my hindi sucks on this btw cos I am not and Indian and I am from Europe so its not a language I speak either. But please do let me know what you guys think😊Oh I might continue this if people like this although its hardly likely.

Index:
Chapter 1 on page 1
Chapter 2 on page 4
Chapter 3 on page 5
Chapter 4 on page 6
Chapter 5 & 6 on page 8
Chapter 7 on page 10  
Chapter 8 on page 12
Chapter 9 on page 13
Chapter 10 & 11 on page 15
Chapter 12 on page 16
Chapter 13 on page 19
Chapter 14 on page 22
Chapter 15 on page 25
Chapter 16 on page 27
Chapter 17 on page 30
Chapter 18 on page 35
Chapter 19 on page 40
Chapter 20 & 21 on page 45
Chapter 22 on page 49
Chapter 23 on page 55
Chapter 24 on page 58
Chapter 25 on page 62 
Chapter 26 on page 63
Chapter 27 on page 66
Chapter 28 on page 67
Chapter 29 on page 70
Chapter 30 on page 72
Chapter 31 on page 75
Chapter 32 on page 79
Chapter 33 on page 81
Epilogue on page 86

For PM list please check out my Index.

And if you want a PM please buddy me as it makes it easier to PM people

Edited by LondonChick - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pere thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was very nicely penned down, Good job 👍🏼
nyc OS hun
good job dear
loved it 
😃
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So sad
Continue please I wish this happens in the show
punjabi0926 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice Job... Do continue writing...
nazma94 thumbnail
Wow this is good! Please continue! 😊
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Awww very very good first attempt! 

Sad but very plausible. These two <nods her head in exasperation>

Quick suggestion: I hope you don't mind my saying it but a if you could work a little on the spacing (paragraphs) of the story, it would become slightly easier to read and appreciate the story :)
chocolate15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was a really good story loved it keep updating please lool
ananya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it! Please please please continue and give it a happy ending!
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg it was sooo amazing...pliiiz continue this n do pm me wen u update as i loved this os very much...thnx