Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Silent treatment?? Really don't think so!! (Page 5)

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nmyra

I agree today's episode just pulled at my heartstrings!!

Thanks..

pacsun Goldie
pacsun
pacsun

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
True that !

Her silence is not prompted by fear or anger but by deep hurt and a realization that he does NOT want her in his life.

I like this quiet, dignified Kushi who still has lots of love to share but not a sucker for pain. I truly want to see her removing her stuff too so that Arnav will really feel the void and the emptiness not only in his room and the house but in his life as well.

Edited by pacsun - 06 April 2012 at 4:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hi50momb24asha...MrDarcyfanserialjunkieOmNaMaSteOm

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pacsun

True that !

Her silence is not prompted by fear or anger but by deep hurt and a realization that he does NOT want her in his life.

I like this quiet, dignified Kushi who still has lots of love to share but not a sucker for pain. I truly want to see her removing her stuff too so that Arnav will really feel the void and the emptiness not only in his room and the house but in his life as well.

I would like to see that too pacsun... 
Arnav has always hurt her knowingly/unknowingly in previous instances.. but deep inside he has always loved & cared for her!! 
And everytime we saw Khushi facing his anger with smile & moving on.. I would like to see a difference this time, eg thinking everything what he is saying is true (which is certainly not)!! And I can see that Arnav getting restless (it's started already!!) & hurting her more to get a response; but having an adverse effect this time!! Wonder why Anjali didn't give Arnav's mom's letter to Khushi, so that she knows he doesn't mean anything what he says!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

pink.lotus Goldie
pink.lotus
pink.lotus

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
I agree.. khushi is not giving him silent treatment to punish him, it is her immense hurt and feeling of unworthiness (that he heaps on her) that made her withdraw from his life.  ASR needs to realize that khushi does not bounce back every time.. that she, too has some hard limits.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hi50MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

SankaDevi20 Senior Member
SankaDevi20
SankaDevi20

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
I love the way you mentioned it will be downhill with the trust for Khushi and uphill for Arnav! And eventually theyre gonna meet at their lowest and highest respectively and thats where the BOOM! will be! great analysis! i felt her pain through the screen when she mentioned that he loves his di so, and her.. hatred! and when he said that he doesnt want to hear her or see her: her face fell so badly I felt like hugging her!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najhi50MrDarcyfan

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SankaDevi20

I love the way you mentioned it will be downhill with the trust for Khushi and uphill for Arnav! And eventually theyre gonna meet at their lowest and highest respectively and thats where the BOOM! will be! great analysis! i felt her pain through the screen when she mentioned that he loves his di so, and her.. hatred! and when he said that he doesnt want to hear her or see her: her face fell so badly I felt like hugging her!

Thanks.. true, it was painful for her Cry.. by the way, can you please let me know that what 'sankadevi' means? Hindi is not my first language, so I don't know Unhappy..
tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

nice post

i feIt in past few episode she was shwn t  had started believing in their marriage subconciousIy and accepting it

Sad to see her face it and give up on the relationship ,but definitIy the right thing to do

Bth her realisation and pain was beautifuIIy shown and of course arnav missing her

Edited by tttttt1 - 06 April 2012 at 5:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hi50sbk2

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hi50

Go to top