Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Silent treatment?? Really don't think so!! (Page 5)

kazena Goldie
kazena
kazena

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Agree

Like today episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hi50

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Ofcourse she was confirmed today that she is NOT a part of his life. She is trying to keep a distance and slowly she is going to withdraw herself from Arnav's life. That's what was shown here. I think the wallet dropping scene was also imp as in the future Arnav might remember this when he would look for his lost key and might find it in some weird place. Khushis belief in love is going to get shattered and she would be hurt to the extreme . Just then Arnav might know the truth and repent big time. Khushi won't forgive him but would be surprised to see his changing nature but won't budge . He would suffer in hell for his wrong assumption and hasty deeds.
Today the silent treatment was not intentional from Khushi. She just wanted to keep distance from the person who hates her.

Yeah true Smile!! thanks Trina, that's what I thought about the 'timing' for truth revelation, when I mentioned 'downhill' & 'uphill' for Khushi & Arnav respectively Smile.. You are right, the wallet scene is also important, but not sure how CVs will bring it in future!!

trina2010

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nmyra

I agree today's episode just pulled at my heartstrings!!

Thanks..
pacsun Goldie
pacsun
pacsun

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
True that !

Her silence is not prompted by fear or anger but by deep hurt and a realization that he does NOT want her in his life.

I like this quiet, dignified Kushi who still has lots of love to share but not a sucker for pain. I truly want to see her removing her stuff too so that Arnav will really feel the void and the emptiness not only in his room and the house but in his life as well.

Edited by pacsun - 06 April 2012 at 4:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hi50momb24asha...MrDarcyfanserialjunkieOmNaMaSteOm

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pacsun

True that !

Her silence is not prompted by fear or anger but by deep hurt and a realization that he does NOT want her in his life.

I like this quiet, dignified Kushi who still has lots of love to share but not a sucker for pain. I truly want to see her removing her stuff too so that Arnav will really feel the void and the emptiness not only in his room and the house but in his life as well.

I would like to see that too pacsun... 
Arnav has always hurt her knowingly/unknowingly in previous instances.. but deep inside he has always loved & cared for her!! 
And everytime we saw Khushi facing his anger with smile & moving on.. I would like to see a difference this time, eg thinking everything what he is saying is true (which is certainly not)!! And I can see that Arnav getting restless (it's started already!!) & hurting her more to get a response; but having an adverse effect this time!! Wonder why Anjali didn't give Arnav's mom's letter to Khushi, so that she knows he doesn't mean anything what he says!!

MrDarcyfan

pink.lotus Goldie
pink.lotus
pink.lotus

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
I agree.. khushi is not giving him silent treatment to punish him, it is her immense hurt and feeling of unworthiness (that he heaps on her) that made her withdraw from his life.  ASR needs to realize that khushi does not bounce back every time.. that she, too has some hard limits.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hi50MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

SankaDevi20 Senior Member
SankaDevi20
SankaDevi20

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
I love the way you mentioned it will be downhill with the trust for Khushi and uphill for Arnav! And eventually theyre gonna meet at their lowest and highest respectively and thats where the BOOM! will be! great analysis! i felt her pain through the screen when she mentioned that he loves his di so, and her.. hatred! and when he said that he doesnt want to hear her or see her: her face fell so badly I felt like hugging her!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najhi50MrDarcyfan

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
beautiful post :D

hi50

Go to top