Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So where is Anjali? Help!!!! Plz (Page 3)

Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I think they showed that, coz the next morning there wasnt a breakfast scene, how it is normally at the rm! No one was around... Hp told asr that daadi is out to mandir...

It was zaroori, coz they wanted to show asr alone, how he misses khushi. But when the whole fam. would be around, usko itna ehsaas nahin hota...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jeshsaiiiimirka88molten_lava-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by -Huma-

i think they might have forgotten to air a small anjali scene..i doubt it matters much..anjali isnt seen as much in serial these days as usual..i think daljeet is a bit busy in her personal life..so they are just making excuses for her absence..

yup, even I noticed it. As you said, maybe Daljeet is busy.
But somehow, my detective brain refuses to ignore such things. Coz lately there are so many clues left behind indicating that there is more to Anjali than that meets the eye. But maybe it is sloppy editing and bad script by the cv's.LOL

no no you are right...remember Gul said Anjali is very complex, way more broken than Arnav and likes to live in a bubble...their editing and script is usually fine with other characters..why would they mess up with anjali only..lol..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

I think they showed that, coz the next morning there wasnt a breakfast scene, how it is normally at the rm! No one was around... Hp told asr that daadi is out to mandir...

It was zaroori, coz they wanted to show asr alone, how he misses khushi. But when the whole fam. would be around, usko itna ehsaas nahin hota...

AHA! It makes sense now. Big smile But still, where was she? Cv's better give logical explanation to the scenes.LOL They can't just randomly say she's out. Atleast they have to tell us where she is?

mirka88

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

but Poojali could have gone to the mandir as well na..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mirka88molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

i think they might have forgotten to air a small anjali scene..i doubt it matters much..anjali isnt seen as much in serial these days as usual..i think daljeet is a bit busy in her personal life..so they are just making excuses for her absence..

But somehow, my detective brain refuses to ignore such things. Coz lately there are so many clues left behind indicating that there is more to Anjali than that meets the eye. But maybe it is sloppy editing and bad script by the cv's.LOL

no no you are right...remember Gul said Anjali is very complex, way more broken than Arnav and likes to live in a bubble...their editing and script is usually fine with other characters..why would they mess up with anjali only..lol..

So do you think we are right in suspecting Anjali and her pregnancy? Coz at the end I don't wanna feel stupid for suspecting Anjali and in the end she just turns out to be plain dumb.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mirka88-MeMyselfI

mirka88 IF-Dazzler
mirka88
mirka88

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
even I didn't understand..Confused

molten_lava

kushifan Senior Member
kushifan
kushifan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
she would have gone to her sasural for a change .coz slime is a ghar jamai.. his parents would have wanted to see him..

molten_lava

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

So do you think we are right in suspecting Anjali and her pregnancy? Coz at the end I don't wanna feel stupid for suspecting Anjali and in the end she just turns out to be plain dumb.LOL

lol...predicting is fun...there is nothing stupid about it otherwise I would be feeling like the biggest fool ever for making a thread yesterday saying that ASR is gonna find the thread, think Shaym and Khushi sneaked back home to steal the file and blow up on khushi again...hahaha...no, there is something very suspicious about her pregnancy..she didnt let arnav or nani see reports, she often goes to the doc only..she was ok by the time shaym and khushi came back...and she is so careful and paranoid but was gonna eat papaya and risk her baby's life, I dont buy the papaya thing at all!

molten_lava

Go to top