Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A Call to all the OS writers!!! - i have a plot

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Hi guys... 

okie i know i culd have done this myself!! but given the way my FF is already badly managed with respect to updates on time... i doubt i could do a good job... 

okie i have a plot ... 

Now that the dabba service has kinda come to an end... and soon the baccha party tuition also will end ... 
KKG to become RJ(radio jockey) and soon get recognized for her nature... ppl loving to listen to her ... soon ppl passing msg to be sent via KKG on radio... 

ppl at RM also all impressed with this and ensures to listen to her... 

ASR irked by this ... but internally actually mesmerized with her acts on the show... he too ensures he listens to her but offcourse without anyone's knowledge...

now coming to a scene where kkg receives a call from a guy... who wants her to pass on a msg to his upset girl frnd(some MU) who is an ardent fan of KKG and listens to her daily... 
kkg then talking abt pyaar etc etc .. and how Trust is an imp factor... and that if something is really bothering then she should look for clues and get it cleared once for and all... as at the end of it its abt the person u love and do not want to see him/ her hurt... (some real strong dialogues needed here)

u know what am hinting at .. dont ya?Wink
so folks .. some one pls pls write something on this plot... 

lemme know if anything not clear!!!

*Edited*
Sweetheart its open for all... u dont need my persmissionLOL BUT yes pls do let me know... just wanna know how many r interested...
Luv Ya,
Preets

Edited by arushi_fan - 06 April 2012 at 1:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

STEFFENYbalashiv15OmNaMaSteOm

balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arushi_fan

Hi guys... 

okie i know i culd have done this myself!! but given the way my FF is already badly managed with respect to updates on time... i doubt i could do a good job... 

okie i have a plot ... 

Now that the dabba service has kinda come to an end... and soon the baccha party tuition also will end ... 
KKG to become RJ(radio jockey) and soon get recognized for her nature... ppl loving to listen to her ... soon ppl passing msg to be sent via KKG on radio... 

ASR irked by this ... but internally actually mesmerized with her acts on the show... he too ensures he listens to her but offcourse without anyone's knowledge...

now coming to a scene where kkg receives a call from a guy... who wants her to pass on a msg to his upset girl frnd(some MU) who is an ardent fan of KKG and listens to her daily... 
kkg then talking abt pyaar etc etc .. and how Trust is an imp factor... and that if something is really bothering then she should look for clues and get it cleared once for and all... as at the end of it its abt the person u love and do not want to see him/ her hurt... (some real strong dialogues needed here)

Luv Ya,
Preets
I CAN DO THE OS??same topic??
balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
PLEASE I WANT TO DO IT : ( 
LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by balashiv15

Hi guys... 

okie i have a plot ... 

Luv Ya,
Preets

Go ahead honey... open for all!!!Big smile
balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by balashiv15

Hi guys... 

okie i have a plot ... 

Luv Ya,
Preets

Go ahead honey... open for all!!!Big smile
hehe thank you Big smilebut if someone else does it then my typing will go waste 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top