India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

are you kidding me

sajanapatel Senior Member
sajanapatel
sajanapatel

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I'm getting mad and impatient now I mean how long are they gonna drag this MU they are ruining arnav's character by making him a fool by shyam arnav is a smart and strong character nd he needs to be shown trying to figure out the truth not sitting their ignoring it...nd khushi I thought she was gonna find out the reason y arnav hates her well she isn't doing tht either nd where is nk I thought he wasn't leaving I think he would have made these boring episodes fun to watch so my point is arnav needs to turn on the lightbulb nd do some investigating in order to find out the real truth or maybe just tell khushi so it can be cleared nd I think after watching todays episode anjali is not pregant she may no tht shyam is in loce with someone else but she is possessive of him so may have lied saying tht she is pregant and wat with this 6 month marriage does arnav plan to tell everyone the truth jn 6 months does he expect shyam to change I mean I am confused bout the marriage...I've seen the spiolers but if trps are falling its bcuz the MU is being dragged they need to show arnav getting close to the truth 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Micha1005Prasanna_dhanu

Kandulu Groupbie
Kandulu
Kandulu

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
CVs are fooling us... they are going to drag this for a long time and smartly adding a rabba ve scene per episode, just to keep us happy 
+ TRPs high... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

robbieREESumaiya27Afya

sajanapatel
sajanapatel

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
haha lol but they need to move on this getting broing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

robbieREE

Kandulu Groupbie
Kandulu
Kandulu

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
ya its high time now... 

robbieREE

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I have now stopped getting myself so stressed about the daily episodes.

The fact is that I love the show, I love SI and BS, and I want to keep watching it forever.  It doesn't help anything to get stuck on little things.  Eventually everything will work out.  If MU is cleared so quickly what will the next part of the story ?

I think all of us who are so hooked to this show feel daily frustration because we care so much for the characters.  I f we keep our faith in the creators, we'll be ok!!   Smile

I am just happy I get to watch this show 5 days out of 7 !!!!!  Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jalpa_23robbieREEfarfar319call4angelaMeena1428shubhangipMadzHhhshilparoxx

MadzHhh Goldie
MadzHhh
MadzHhh

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

I have now stopped getting myself so stressed about the daily episodes.

The fact is that I love the show, I love SI and BS, and I want to keep watching it forever.  It doesn't help anything to get stuck on little things.  Eventually everything will work out.  If MU is cleared so quickly what will the next part of the story ?

I think all of us who are so hooked to this show feel daily frustration because we care so much for the characters.  I f we keep our faith in the creators, we'll be ok!!   Smile

I am just happy I get to watch this show 5 days out of 7 !!!!!  Clap

I totally agree with you;
I love them all and one day or the other it will get sorted so lets just take it as it comes xx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

robbieREEfarfar319shilparoxx

Kandulu Groupbie
Kandulu
Kandulu

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
agree..  we will watch the show for Sanaya and Barun.. even if it gonna be the most boring show on earth... but its high time to change the track at least a bit...
sajanapatel
sajanapatel

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
you guys are rite

robbieREE

Go to top