Dance India Dance Season 3

Anyone else practicing for DID4?

zaabemard thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was practicing doing break dancing while balancing a bucket of water on my head. The bucket fell and landed on a glass table in my living room. The glass cracked. Pieces of the bucket hit a ceramic pot, which broke. Then I slipped on the wet floor and got bruised. ðŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Dude, I thought you were supposed to be practising with a wardrobe. I know Neerav's dance has inspired you. Now you better hang upside down and use the toilet seat more often.

A bucket of water sounds good too. What song were you dancing on? OMG! Don't tell me you were wearing a yellow nylon saree and dancing on Tip Tip Barsa Paani.

Share the video please!!
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
dont use props make it a basic and powerfull dance which shows all the forms u know...a remix kind
mytwocents thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh no! Please take care. Don't do stunts without having proper safety measures. Why don't you call geeta for tips in the next episode? She is the best person to guide you about how to use props in an act.Edited by mytwocents - 12 years ago
zaabemard thumbnail
Originally posted by: mytwocents

Oh no! Please take care. Don't do stunts without having proper safety measures. Why don't you call geeta for tips in the next episode? She is the best person to guide you about how to use props in an act.

I am just a nobody (one of thousands) practicing at home. Geeta would never speak with me or give me any tips. I wouldn't even know how to contact her.