ZehraB thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The latest precap for this serial is too.oo typical why does Anoushka have to be in an ACCIDENT? I felt the last episode was very promising with Pradip's mother going to tell Anoushka off.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
looks like its a major accident or something; it wasn't clear to me either. must wait and watch what really happened. 
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
its definitely Anushka's plan. She is a psycho and can go to any lengths to get Pradeep..

They both deserve each other seriously🤢
ZehraB thumbnail
Both comments are valid, but if the accident is deliberate that is bad enough but why show Pradip being so torn up over Anoushka- this is not an 'Art movie' so we need less of the hard story and more of results of Mother- in-law's talk with Anoushka
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i guess it was an accident cos pradeep is also having a bandage on his forehead , may be thats why Mona rushes to the spot...

I want mona to go back home pack everything n the kids n take off to a place where Pradeep cannot locate them.. if they r in front of his eyes.. he'll keep two timing again...
n would wanna have his cake n eat it too..
ShinyGirl thumbnail
Its sad but if mona packs everything n her kids n go somewhere pradip cant see her then i wonder how she will survive?? 
She needs money n for that she needs pradeep's support or she needs to do a job... which she is not doing now!
I hope this show is an eye opener for women and they learn from it n be financially independent!
sunrise35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After watching the promo carefully, i don't think its  an accident or Anushka's plan..it looks like some terrorist incident like bomb blast..mona must have seen the footage on TV & rushed to hospital to find Pradeep..u can see lots of injured people in the hospital lobby...
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel it must be a terrorist attack too...because they were many injured in the hospital; it could not just be an accident involving Pradeep and Anushka.
ZehraB thumbnail
What is the pity about this story as it appears at this point is that it is not going anywhere in terms of story- Pradip in the last few episodes was horrid to Mona, now we are shown him weeping over Anoushka,  how can it get better- ? Not much hope..
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZehraB

What is the pity about this story as it appears at this point is that it is not going anywhere in terms of story- Pradip in the last few episodes was horrid to Mona, now we are shown him weeping over Anoushka,  how can it get better- ? Not much hope..

The only hope we have now is that finding out the truth will make Mona emerge strong and independent. Who cares for Pradeep and Anushka now. They can go to hell...together.