India-Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

New precap

ZehraB Groupbie
ZehraB
ZehraB

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
The latest precap for this serial is too.oo typical why does Anoushka have to be in an ACCIDENT? I felt the last episode was very promising with Pradip's mother going to tell Anoushka off.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
looks like its a major accident or something; it wasn't clear to me either. must wait and watch what really happened. 
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
its definitely Anushka's plan. She is a psycho and can go to any lengths to get Pradeep..

They both deserve each other seriouslyDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cshanti05

ZehraB Groupbie
ZehraB
ZehraB

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Both comments are valid, but if the accident is deliberate that is bad enough but why show Pradip being so torn up over Anoushka- this is not an 'Art movie' so we need less of the hard story and more of results of Mother- in-law's talk with Anoushka
Mumoos Senior Member
Mumoos
Mumoos

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
i guess it was an accident cos pradeep is also having a bandage on his forehead , may be thats why Mona rushes to the spot...

I want mona to go back home pack everything n the kids n take off to a place where Pradeep cannot locate them.. if they r in front of his eyes.. he'll keep two timing again...
n would wanna have his cake n eat it too..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c

ShinyGirl Senior Member
ShinyGirl
ShinyGirl

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Its sad but if mona packs everything n her kids n go somewhere pradip cant see her then i wonder how she will survive?? 
She needs money n for that she needs pradeep's support or she needs to do a job... which she is not doing now!
I hope this show is an eye opener for women and they learn from it n be financially independent!

blytonAmbrosia

sunrise35 Senior Member
sunrise35
sunrise35

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
After watching the promo carefully, i don't think its  an accident or Anushka's plan..it looks like some terrorist incident like bomb blast..mona must have seen the footage on TV & rushed to hospital to find Pradeep..u can see lots of injured people in the hospital lobby...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonswethasyam08leavesandwaves

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I feel it must be a terrorist attack too...because they were many injured in the hospital; it could not just be an accident involving Pradeep and Anushka.

sunrise35swethasyam08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index