Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

why...why play games...

purvimehta Goldie
purvimehta
purvimehta

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
AngryAngryAngry
It was another filler episode. nothing productive, nothing sensible...why the hell has Kunal saved Vineet's farm house number on his phone?Confused I agree Vineet has been Kunal's client and Kunal has been to the farm house as well..but still..in the age of electronic revolution, where mobile phones become the main source of communication, why would anybody be bothered with saving their clients farm house landline number...Confused. In the hospital, Siddhi says to kunal "mein aapka chehra padh sakti hoon Kunal" can she not read that he loves her. can she not confess, how she feels about him...
I was expecting it to be a full on episode with confession or atleast the start of pregnancy track..(now I know, many people are against this track, but I honestly don't mind it. I would love to see Kunal's emotions when he would know he is gonna be a father...!)  my poems  ain't  working either...LOLOuch
Today I just want to ask one question to the CVs ...Yeh Khel Akhir Kiss liye?Ermm...that reminds me of Gulzar saab's very well known poem...Infact its a poetry in prose...

Yeh khel aakhir kiss liye...? Mann nahin ubtaa?
Kai kai baar to khel chuke hain yeh khel aapni zindagi mein...
Khel khela hai, khel khelte rahe hain...
natija phir wahi ek jaisa...
Kya baaki rehta hai, haasil kya hota hai?
Zindagi bhar ek dusre ke andheron mein gote khana ishaq hai kya?
Aakhir kyon? kiss liye yeh khel ...
Mann nahin ubtaa...
Specially dedicated to the CvsWink...sudhar jaao, and stop dragging...
This is my shradhanjali to a very mediocre filler episode today, after showing high voltage drama for the past 5 daysLOLLOLLOL

Edited by purvimehta - 06 April 2012 at 1:30pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73naz1312mytrisgumi82Murali28_Neetu_Shobhit18asenastuti123norzar

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
well yes it was indeed a filler epi...the main highlight of epi was rohit's slap on richa's face...never expected this moment even in my wildest dream...it came as a surprise...

SiNal is playing games once again...well i guess its all pushing towards a confession soon...kunal's expressions changed when siddhi talked abt divorce...

as for siddhi's pregnancy...i am happy she is not pregnant at the moment...it would be the biggest blooper n we are being the biggest fool to witness siddhi being pregnant...after going through a major operation n internal bleeding...in this point of time for siddhi to get pregnant...SiNal have to consumate the 2nd time...

i would love to see siddhi being pregnant with kunal's baby...n kunal's expression when he gets to know that he is going to be a proud father...but then not at this point of time...i want to see SiNal confess their love...SiNal having their romantic...passionate moments...SiNal consumation 2...n then siddhi's pregnancy...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sgumi82purvimehta_Neetu_Shehnaz.K-Rani

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Purvi dnt want to see romantic side of KC?If sid preg nw then he wil b caring husband which we can see when she gets preg when sinal's relation progress aftr cnfssn.And being preg aftr nearly 60dys lapse aftr consum is possible when mother knows abt it,won't she miss min 2 periods?And that also aftr falling 4m a cliff with int injuries.Her reports b4 operating wil reveal it.Moroever a v.imp point did she ever vomit or faint in all these days b4 kidnapping?N0.Then if she shown fainting n vom now illogical.
Actually we hav 2 wait 4 cnfsn til court case over as kunal's future dpend on it.And as soon sid preg veena ji wil increase her anand jaap.Enough hungama .Sinal shud spend some quality time 2gthr.Cnfsn wil hapen in a grand style coz cv's know hw eagerly we r waiting 4 it.But if they show sid preg now it l b the biggest blooper and destroy realsm of parichay.We hav 2 hold patience.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sgumi82purvimehtabharostuti123-Rani

purvimehta Goldie
purvimehta
purvimehta

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well yes it was indeed a filler epi...the main highlight of epi was rohit's slap on richa's face...never expected this moment even in my wildest dream...it came as a surprise...

SiNal is playing games once again...well i guess its all pushing towards a confession soon...kunal's expressions changed when siddhi talked abt divorce...

as for siddhi's pregnancy...i am happy she is not pregnant at the moment...it would be the biggest blooper n we are being the biggest fool to witness siddhi being pregnant...after going through a major operation n internal bleeding...in this point of time for siddhi to get pregnant...SiNal have to consumate the 2nd time...

i would love to see siddhi being pregnant with kunal's baby...n kunal's expression when he gets to know that he is going to be a proud father...but then not at this point of time...i want to see SiNal confess their love...SiNal having their romantic...passionate moments...SiNal consumation 2...n then siddhi's pregnancy...

I guess you are right Mages...but we have always witnessed bloopers in Parichay. I would have said you dont even  need 2 months to verify pregnancy... as far as confession goes, they are pushing it a bit too much now. enough!! the code word language between them was sweet and fun before but now its just lame and unwanted...I would have thought, a girl always knows if a guy loves him or not. as far as Kunal goes, did he not hear Siddhi talking to those aunties at the dhaba about how love happens in an arranged marriage. I guess they need to keep the momentum going because it just breaks the continuity and interest...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sifarsgumi82

purvimehta Goldie
purvimehta
purvimehta

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Shehnazreme]Purvi dnt want to see romantic side of KC?If sid preg nw then he wil b caring husband which we can see when she gets preg when sinal's relation progress aftr cnfssn.And being preg aftr nearly 60dys lapse aftr consum is possible when mother knows abt it,won't she miss min 2 periods?And that also aftr falling 4m a cliff with int injuries.Her reports b4 operating wil reveal it.Moroever a v.imp point did she ever vomit or faint in all these days b4 kidnapping?N0.Then if she shown fainting n vom now illogical.
Actually we hav 2 wait 4 cnfsn til court case over as kunal's future dpend on it.And as soon sid preg veena ji wil increase her anand jaap.Enough hungama .Sinal shud spend some quality time 2gthr.Cnfsn wil hapen in a grand style coz cv's know hw eagerly we r waiting 4 it.But if they show sid preg now it l b the biggest blooper and destroy realsm of parichay.We hav 2 hold patience.[/QUOTE

I know...I would love to see his romantic side...but then he needs to start growing in love. they are just stuck wherever they left it before this major drama. Its hammering now to repeatedly witness same conversations and discussions. something needs to happen...so be it pregnancy!! as far as the bloopers go...dont even get me startedLOLLOLLOL, have we not always witnessed major bloopers in Parichay before?

Edited by purvimehta - 06 April 2012 at 11:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sifarsgumi82

sgumi82 Goldie
sgumi82
sgumi82

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimehta

AngryAngryAngry
It was another filler episode. nothing productive, nothing sensible...why the hell has Kunal saved Vineet's farm house number on his phone?Confused I agree Vineet has been Kunal's client and Kunal has been to the farm house as well..but still..in the age of electronic revolution, where mobile phones become the main source of communication, why would anybody be bothered with saving their clients farm house landline number...Confused. In the hospital, Siddhi says to kunal "mein aapka chehra padh sakti hoon Kunal" can she not read that he loves her. can she not confess, how she feels about him...
I was expecting it to be a full on episode with confession or atleast the start of pregnancy track..(now I know, many people are against this track, but I honestly don't mind it. I would love to see Kunal's emotions when he would know he is gonna be a father...!)  my poems  ain't  working either...LOLOuch
Today I just want to ask one question to the CVs ...Yeh Khel Akhir Kiss liye?Ermm...that reminds me of Gulzar saab's very well known poem...Infact its a poetry in prose...

Mann nahin ubtaa...
This is my shradhanjali to a very mediocre filler episode today, after showing high voltage drama for the past 5 daysLOLLOLLOL

Angry just read the written update of todayz episode. Did not watch it yet. Purvi darling..yeh kya huva..confession toh huva hi nahi dear. CryCryCry...padhke accha laga ki rohit ne ritcha ko thappad maara. Pur yeh kya sinal..no confession still..and this court case..godd..more twists n turns...pura twister track ko aur kitna twist karna chahte hei...they r making it moore impossible..and its losing its beauty...seriously ab kounse track pe dhyan de hum..rape case pe ya phir kidnapping case pe ya phir siddhi getting back to norm..ya phir siddhi will fight the case or not ..ya phir sinal confession ya phir pregnancy..OMG...sur ghum raha hei mera...Dead.
Waise good kavita...pata nahi kounsa khel khel rahe hei CV's hamare saath..sinal ghum ghum ke wahi state pe aa rahe hei..no confession ..back to pavilion. Angry
Ab tandav karna hi padega ...huh..

Edited by sgumi82 - 07 April 2012 at 12:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged

AngryAngryAngry
It was another filler episode. nothing productive, nothing sensible

true...but i still didn't get siddhi's divorce talkConfused
...why the hell has Kunal saved Vineet's farm house number on his phone?

so that he cud identify the number today Wink
Confused I agree Vineet has been Kunal's client and Kunal has been to the farm house as well..but still..in the age of electronic revolution, where mobile phones become the main source of communication, why would anybody be bothered with saving their clients farm house landline number...Confused. In the hospital, Siddhi says to kunal "mein aapka chehra padh sakti hoon Kunal" can she not read that he loves her. can she not confess, how she feels about him...

if siddhi was preggs also its highly not possible for her to still be preggs after that fall n all that internal injuries...every time the doc came to talk to kunal i was waiting to see if the preggs news was abt to be told  n am happy that she wasn't. i hope veena's anand jaap doesn't indicate preggs in the nxt episShocked

Mann nahin ubtaa...

let sinal romance n enjoy being a real married couple without any hang-ups before siddhi becomes preggs Big smile
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
hi

hi purvi, my response in green

AngryAngryAngry
Arrey yaar siddhi wants to hear it from kunal's mouth and i think she deserves to doesnt she? cvs have built up the track well and hopefully in the coming weeks we will see a confession, onl time will tell if it will be gradual or  via another jolt. 

We did have progress, we got to know cd is broken etc. In the end rohit gets arrested too. rohit slapped witcha. 

i too wont mind pregnancy at this stage, bec i know cvs will handle it well. i have left the option open bec i still feel cvs can reveal that siddhi is pregnant, maybe if she faints in court, the rush her to hospital and the news comes out to all. maybe she herself knows already and is hiding. Veena's words hint pregnancy and i dont know if cvs will wait for months before they show her pregnant. 
kunal's expressions will be a must watch. i am sure he will be happy

Mann nahin ubtaa...

norzar

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top