Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

MINDBLOWING Scene (Page 3)

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
loved that scene the most...Star
this man can portray different emotions with his eyesLOLLOL...which make me insane...Wink
well done by GC and Kratz..ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

LuvStrk-001 IF-Dazzler
LuvStrk-001
LuvStrk-001

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Yes totally agree with u!!!!The episode was really like overwhelming one especially the last scene of YASH and ARTI hatth chaap rasam!!!Tongue
Hw beautifull it was to watch!!!So clearly thy both read eachothers mind and heart without an single word spoken!!!!Embarrassed
YASH was hw to stop this whole tamasha and with his expresiion he was so sad,helpless that he can speak as many guests are there and even restless that is really ARTI gone do it!!!Embarrassed
And here ARTI while that rasam she was constantly looking to YASH and it was like she was reading his mind and heart!!!!Embarrassed
Yah by this she has got the respect from her YASH nt with In-laws Specially momy Scindhiya!!!!Smile
When husband is supporting then she can handle any situation!!!Embarrassed
And the smile YASH gave was like oh she understands!!!!Tongue
Kudos to both GC and KS for beautifully portraying that scene and Direction was also good!!!!Star
On the whole beautiful episode!!!!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ProudGCian-.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdfan

Yes!   It was a mindblowing episode.    Loved the way Aarti disobeyed her in-law!!!!

As I mentioned earlier, this show will definitely be a interesting and great one as the storyline  is different from the other serials.   I only hope the creatives will not spoil the storyline!

Love both Guru and Kritika ... they make a lovely pair and both are definitely gr8 actors! 

i also hope they don't spoil the story later on. yes both of them are great actor.
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmeTz

loved that scene the most...Star
this man can portray different emotions with his eyesLOLLOL...which make me insane...Wink
well done by GC and Kratz..ClapClap

Big smile

-ProudGCian-

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nooriewas

Yes totally agree with u!!!!The episode was really like overwhelming one especially the last scene of YASH and ARTI hatth chaap rasam!!!Tongue
Hw beautifull it was to watch!!!So clearly thy both read eachothers mind and heart without an single word spoken!!!!Embarrassed
YASH was hw to stop this whole tamasha and with his expresiion he was so sad,helpless that he can speak as many guests are there and even restless that is really ARTI gone do it!!!Embarrassed
And here ARTI while that rasam she was constantly looking to YASH and it was like she was reading his mind and heart!!!!Embarrassed
Yah by this she has got the respect from her YASH nt with In-laws Specially momy Scindhiya!!!!Smile
When husband is supporting then she can handle any situation!!!Embarrassed
And the smile YASH gave was like oh she understands!!!!Tongue
Kudos to both GC and KS for beautifully portraying that scene and Direction was also good!!!!Star
On the whole beautiful episode!!!!Clap

it was a wonderful  episodeClapClapClapClap

LuvStrk-001

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Yup, I loved that scene as well...That was a clever one by Aarti...But Gayatri will not be happy with that for sure

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adigaag

Yup, I loved that scene as well...That was a clever one by Aarti...But Gayatri will not be happy with that for sure

gayatri sure won't be happy go lucky b/c aarti went against her word but yash will support aarti so that's all that matters to meLOL
Ubiquitos Goldie
Ubiquitos
Ubiquitos

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Yep...
That was like let eyes do the talking tonight!!!!
Dil diyaan gallan shallan sun le zara ;);)!!!
Hats off to GC and Kratika!!!
Thats why we demand more AarYa interaction!!!!

.Shiva.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index