MINDBLOWING Scene - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by VersatileStar

Last scene was worth watching, loved the expressions of Guru Krats
& it was a Hi5 moment for me when Aarti turned tables on her sassu ji πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
loved that teeny weeny smile on Yash's face, that sigh of relief, after Aarti makes a new hand print on that wall, right next to Arpita, but not on it
Truly, I would say, this scene has somewhere brought my interest back, as I was a little bored of the slow pace and sad faces
I would love to see the same direction & such powerful punches on the faces of all those who love to bully
& ya, truly love jeth jethani ji, I mean Pankaj Vidhi, the way they are supporting the new bride & our Anshu darling

And yes, the grah pravesh to be shown on monday is also brilliant. The way Aarti carries Ansh and then completes the rasm, it says a lot. 
1. People in that house will have to accept both Aarti and Ansh
2. She'll prove to be a good bahu. She can handle both Ansh and her new house, properly 

even for me it was a high point and omg the way her MIL was looking at her it was like she is going to eat aarti aliveπŸ˜†i seriously adore that relaxed and smile expression when aarti put her prints beside arpita's one! BULLY is the right word for the MIL and that other woman. everything was sweet and point to point. YEP! they will have to accept aarti and ansh b/c aarti won't let them complain at all.
Originally posted by Indomitable

Yeah that was really outstanding, i respect her opinion and views which match with Yash.πŸ‘

match made in heaven!!
Originally posted by jyoti06

It was indeed a fabulous scene ⭐️

Loved the way Aarti could read the restlessness and displeasure in Yash's eyes and makes sure he is not hurt πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...She gives immense pleasure and happiness to Yash by putting the hand-print besides Arpita's hand-print thus indicating to Yash that she will never ever take Arpita's place in this house or his heart but will try and make her own place ⭐️

BINGO!!!! i am so happy that she made yash feel that she is not going to take over anything but make her own place! it was such a powerful scene b/c me and my cousin were holding our breath thinking what if aarti does what her MIL said but when she didn't we were like cheering as loud as we couldπŸ˜† it was too good of a scene.
excellent  episode and great performanc by both ... agree with your post and can't wait to see what happens next
Originally posted by desikimsam

excellent  episode and great performanc by both ... agree with your post and can't wait to see what happens next

both of them indeed did a great job! and i hope we get to see more interesting tracks like this.
Yes!   It was a mindblowing episode.    Loved the way Aarti disobeyed her in-law!!!!

As I mentioned earlier, this show will definitely be a interesting and great one as the storyline  is different from the other serials.   I only hope the creatives will not spoil the storyline!

Love both Guru and Kritika ... they make a lovely pair and both are definitely gr8 actors! 

loved that scene the most...⭐️
this man can portray different emotions with his eyesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...which make me insane...πŸ˜‰
well done by GC and Kratz..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Yes totally agree with u!!!!The episode was really like overwhelming one especially the last scene of YASH and ARTI hatth chaap rasam!!!πŸ˜›
Hw beautifull it was to watch!!!So clearly thy both read eachothers mind and heart without an single word spoken!!!!😳
YASH was hw to stop this whole tamasha and with his expresiion he was so sad,helpless that he can speak as many guests are there and even restless that is really ARTI gone do it!!!😳
And here ARTI while that rasam she was constantly looking to YASH and it was like she was reading his mind and heart!!!!😳
Yah by this she has got the respect from her YASH nt with In-laws Specially momy Scindhiya!!!!😊
When husband is supporting then she can handle any situation!!!😳
And the smile YASH gave was like oh she understands!!!!πŸ˜›
Kudos to both GC and KS for beautifully portraying that scene and Direction was also good!!!!⭐️
On the whole beautiful episode!!!!πŸ‘
Originally posted by sdfan

Yes!   It was a mindblowing episode.    Loved the way Aarti disobeyed her in-law!!!!

As I mentioned earlier, this show will definitely be a interesting and great one as the storyline  is different from the other serials.   I only hope the creatives will not spoil the storyline!

Love both Guru and Kritika ... they make a lovely pair and both are definitely gr8 actors! 

i also hope they don't spoil the story later on. yes both of them are great actor.
Originally posted by AmeTz

loved that scene the most...⭐️
this man can portray different emotions with his eyesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...which make me insane...πŸ˜‰
well done by GC and Kratz..πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ˜ƒ