India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Devgardh VS Jaigardh

DearZindagi12 IF-Dazzler
DearZindagi12
DearZindagi12

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Agree that Giriraj is selfish and wants devgardh estate.. but I really respect him becoz  the kind of love and affection that he is showing towards both uday and unnati is really good..the brought up ..etc..he wants his childrens happinessBig smile..taught both his kids never to give up…..just how a father takes care of thr children …loved there bond with each otherTongue…I mean uday will do anything for his dad and sis..same with giri and unnati..a perfect prince family with care and affectionBig smile….yeah they play politics with others but not with thr own family…Smile

But where in devgardh ..DS plays with her own family (manyata and whole family)…and j with her sis ..komal with ds and family ..brij wants to rule so he il play with his own daughter who has come back in his life after 16yrs???and vijay and menka play with thr family for riyasat????and manyata Confusedwith her family for that stupid majnu????kya  yeh he hein asli rajwade…Shocked

Jay??? Deadshe doest bother  about her anyone..one thing is sure fat all she wants is uday.. I m sure if jay becomes yuvrani then she il treat her family as her servants and try to rule them including DS…..means jay abi tak yuvrani bani bhi nahi….the way she is behaving with people and treating them as her gulam….and the worst part is she has compared uday with a frog/puppet and tomboy…and seriously she doesn't love uday..she desperately wants uday just to win n this race with manyata….i am sure in future if manyata becomes yuvrani then jay will turn negative and wud go to any extent….Cry

And coming to brijDead wat a kind of father is he??first he dances according to manyatas tunes …now wen he got to no that jay is gonna be the yuvrani now he is very happy and immediately changed his side and supporting jay and misleading herAngry…shabaz is a very good actor…but his character is totally spoiled…Shocked

And next here comes komal..dont no suddenly she supports manyata (akash fiasco) and suddenly she has stopped caring about her …and now least bothered about her...when j purpose fully made manyata to fall none of the family members alteast for curtosy have not helped her…not even her mother ….komal…its again confusing character…Confused

And menka and vijay they want riyasat????

And last but not least coming to DS seriously don't understand how come one can treat manyata so badly..i agree that she has done lot of mistakes..but no one is least bothered about her..wen manyata was holding udays hands the expression that DS has given as if she herself is not comfortable with manyatas transformation…I really doubt now even DS has really changed or its another game of her where in they want to change manyata completely…or in real DS wants to make jay as yuvrani???????

But DS has declared everyone in the party that jay is gonna be yuvrani…now wats her intentions are????If she has intention to make manyata as yuvrani then being rajwade DS cant change her decision at the last moment…..one thing is sure after todays  call which DS has attended zarur kuch shahipulav pak raha heyTongue…kyun ki DS itni zaldi haar mane valon mein se nahi heyWink..dont no seriously  so many twists …..but enjoying the twists..yeah really I feel bad for manyata…but she deserves it….so that next time she wont take any such kind of drastic steps b4 thinking about her family…and its honour….and strange thing is aaj kal doctor saab kahi nazar nahi aarahe  hein???

But my one only one question is DS  has thrown such a big party..where giri and unnati ,doctor sahib were missing in this whole fiasco????Shocked

Seriously uday is ek bechara.. Don't understand  y  uday is dancing according to jay 's tunes…koi itna nicha bhi kaisa gir sakta tha hein…agree uday also blackmailed manyata..par those scenes were funny to watch..and he loves manyata truly …but here jaynandhini is such a kind of b*****….no words to curse her..i  accept that she has a problem with manyata ..but wat a kind of sister….she has not respected any one in her family..always plans against manyata...koi itna niche kaise ghir sakta hein.Dead

Uday stop dancing according to jgamandinis tunes plzz…instead of that plz delete that mms clip…so that saap bhi marjaye aur lati bhi na tute..any how later manyata will realize that u hv not done anything intentionally…and u both are made for each other.Tongue

Manyatas  family is avoiding her and mistreating her indluding DS…how will they face manyata wen she becomes yuvrani of devgardh?????and will manyata able to forget all these incidents and love her family as before?????dont she think that they all are behind her just for property???Angry

I am happy the way they are progressing  the story …making manveer happen…slowly manyata has started developing feelings for udayClap…I am eagerly waiting to c j,brij,menka,vijay faces when manyatas name wud be announced as yuvrani of devgardh?????and Monday is 100th episode pata nahi kya suspense rakha he…shayad uday and manyatas  kiss scene?????Wink

Is saare picture ki climax ashtami ke din pata chalega..but don't know wen that ashtami is gonna come any idea on this guys????Shocked

This is just my point of view….Please comment if u like….

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pearls88janeniroopaSaHillover101shruti-loverasiya.srividhya68ShanUlas...navina...

wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
agree with you .
have a long answer .cme back after some time

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index