Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun resembles Hrithik Roshan!! (Page 6)

flashy Goldie
flashy
flashy

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
I find Barun a mixture of Hrithik and Aamir

HRITHIK + AAMIR = BARUN SOBTI

Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Natalia

swetha_ch IF-Dazzler
swetha_ch
swetha_ch

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Even I felt the same..
Rockstar87 Newbie
Rockstar87
Rockstar87

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
That's what my mom said when she first saw Barun as Arnav! 
prassy.kavi Senior Member
prassy.kavi
prassy.kavi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

I think he looks and acts better to be honest.

He doesn't have sharp features like Hrithik's nose. His is softening.

He also does pretend to be too cool. Hrithik is a nice guy in real life but sometimes his cool act makes him funny.

He acts better, Hrithik's trying to hard makes him overact sometimes.

All that said, Hrithik is a phenomenal actor and I like him very much. But he has had lots of opportunities in life because he comes from a film family and the only reason Barun hasn't YET topped him is because Barun does not come from all that nepotistic privilege.

i dont agree that hrithik over acts, i like barun also but hrithik is tooo far away from him whether its in expressions, romance or anything and i want to tell you that he never get an opportunity he created an opportunity which seems very easy for a star kid but its most difficult. ex; abhishek bachhan if we take him he got many opportunities but hrithik you never compare him with others. even though i like barun but i disagree(in looks he can be matched to hrithik but in acting no ways but that doesnt mean barun is a bad actor in fact i love his acting but hrihthik is outstanding)

..Sakeena..

Lemony Goldie

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.x-bumblebee-x.

Barundeewani Groupbie
Barundeewani
Barundeewani

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
totally agree , i am an ardent fan of hrithik , and crazy for barun ,they both r too hot to handle
hundal Senior Member
hundal
hundal

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prassy.kavi

He also does pretend to be too cool. Hrithik is a nice guy in real life but sometimes his cool act makes him funny.

All that said, Hrithik is a phenomenal actor and I like him very much. But he has had lots of opportunities in life because he comes from a film family and the only reason Barun hasn't YET topped him is because Barun does not come from all that nepotistic privilege.

i dont agree that hrithik over acts, i like barun also but hrithik is tooo far away from him whether its in expressions, romance or anything and i want to tell you that he never get an opportunity he created an opportunity which seems very easy for a star kid but its most difficult. ex; abhishek bachhan if we take him he got many opportunities but hrithik you never compare him with others. even though i like barun but i disagree(in looks he can be matched to hrithik but in acting no ways but that doesnt mean barun is a bad actor in fact i love his acting but hrihthik is outstanding)

Barun is fabulous but Hrithik is prolly one of THE best actors I have EVER seen. Just watch Agneepath. His expressions were out of this world. I was never a big fan of his. But if you just watch the song Gun Guna Gun, his acting is just perfect. Pain, love in just facial expressions!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prassy.kavisamsungtv..Sakeena..

prassy.kavi Senior Member
prassy.kavi
prassy.kavi

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hundal

Originally posted by prassy.kavi

Barun is fabulous but Hrithik is prolly one of THE best actors I have EVER seen. Just watch Agneepath. His expressions were out of this world. I was never a big fan of his. But if you just watch the song Gun Guna Gun, his acting is just perfect. Pain, love in just facial expressions!

yes, totally totally agree with you. thats why hrithik he is my favourite actor. he is superb in facial expressions whether its hatred, pain , romance or admiring looks, he acts with his eyes only. 

Go to top